BREAKING NEWS: Confirmed active shooter at Walmart near Cielo Vista Mall 26 SHOT + 20 FATALITIES-- SENTENCED TO 90 CONSECUTIVE LIFE TERMS

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Mass shooting, five officers shot …. gunman dead ?

Posted: Aug 3, 2019 / 11:03 AM MDT / Updated: Aug 3, 2019 / 11:14 AM MDT
EPPD_Generic_1470767011672_10150115_ver1.0.jpg

EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) — El Paso Police and multiple other law enforcement agencies are responding to a shooting at the Walmart an active shooter situation.

Details are limited at this time. KTSM has a crew in route to the scene.

EL PASO, Texas (KTSM) — El Paso Police and multiple other law enforcement agencies are responding to a shooting at the Walmart an active shooter situation.

Details are limited at this time. KTSM has a crew in route to the scene.

Video from inside JC Penney at Cielo Vista Mall as they prep customers for possible evacuation.

https://www.ktsm.com/news/breaking-possible-active-shooter-at-walmart-near-cielo-vista-mall/

Last edited:

Mello Mello

Ballz of Adamantium
BGOL Investor
Damn we just had one last week in Gilroy now another already, well got damn America.

Another nut job white supremest trump supporter?

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And of course, Ted Cruz (Texas' great Republican Senator) will come along and say some stupid shit like; "My prayers are with the family of the victims. But stricter gun laws is not the answer. Giving people more access to guns probably would've prevented this". :hmm:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Let me guess, the suspect is.

1. White
2. Trump Supporter
3. Failed to pass the military and police exam
4. Single and thinks women only want thugs and not nice guys like himself.
Multiple suspects in custody

EDIT: 3 suspects in custody

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Media running with this is Gang Activity. Obviously because this is a Latino city. Why gangs and not a psychotic racist Cac?

funkdoctorj

Star
BGOL Investor
I'm hoping the shooter(s) wasn't spanish and give Trump reason to claim this is somehow immigrant related and why he needs his wall.

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm very familiar with that area. I have great memories of that mall. I lived at the apartments right in front of it. El Paso is my 2nd home, my home away from Detroit. My wife is from there. I was originally stationed there at Ft. Bliss and then became part of the El Paso Fire Department before returning to Detroit.

My heart goes out to them.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Gangs don’t do shit in El Paso.
That’s one of the safest cities in the US.
I was stationed at Holloman for 6 yrs and used to hit up El Paso damn near every weekend.
Ain’t no gangs there.​

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Gangs don’t do shit in El Paso.

That’s one of the safest cities in the US.
I was stationed at Holloman for 6 yrs and used to hit up El Paso damn near every weekend.
Ain’t no gangs there.

Three suspects are now in custody. The "in custody" part should speak volumes.

CNN Reporter: "mayor is their anything else you'd like to share with our viewers ?"

Mayor Dee Margo: "El Paso is used to dealing with the migrant situation"

Well … I guess the suspects are Mexicans or from central America

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor
From another tweet.

Another update on the #walmartshooting in #ElPaso:
- 2 male, active shooters were in the Walmart.
- At least 1 in custody
- At least 10 killed
- 30 confirmed injured

Update someone else is saying 18 dead is the number. Saying their brother is an ER doctor there?

Last edited: