BREAKING NEWS: Confirmed active shooter at Walmart near Cielo Vista Mall 26 SHOT + 20 FATALITIES-- SENTENCED TO 90 CONSECUTIVE LIFE TERMS

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...short-tempered-loner-bullied-high-school.html

16878776-7319493-image-m-11_1564942278178.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
16874404-7319493-Jordan_Anchondo_25_was_shot_dead_while_shielding_her_two_month_o-m-8_1564931761223.jpg

+38
16874354-7319493-Jamrowski_said_she_fears_her_brother_in_law_Andre_Anchondo_was_a-a-9_1564931767317.jpg

+38
Jordan Anchondo, 25, was shot dead while shielding her two-month-old son from gunfire during a massacre at a Walmart in El Paso, Texas, on Saturday. Anchondo's sister said she fears her brother-in-law Andre Anchondo was also among the dead because she hasn't heard from him since the attack. The couple are seen (right) in a wedding photo from a year ago

16880140-7319493-Arturo_Benavides_60_has_been_identified_as_one_of_the_20_people_-m-14_1564947015654.jpg

+38
16880142-7319493-Benavides_niece_Jacklin_Luna_above_together_described_her_uncle_-a-15_1564947023769.jpg

+38
Arturo Benavides, 60, was killed while shopping with his wife on Saturday. Benavides' niece, Jacklin Luna (right together), described her uncle as 'a strong-willed, caring, giving, and special person' who well known in the community in the years he spent as a Sun Metro bus driver

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
If I wasn't tied up with the crap I am dealing with now, I would be able to help out with technology to shut this down.

What I'm hearing is that there will not be any sustained and elevated effort to monitor these radicalized elements within the white population. One thing I'm hearing is that they will put this guy to death which does not mean much considering the damage he caused to the community.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Just saw El Paso mayor on TV refusing to call out white nationalism and refusing to address Trumps inflammatory rhetoric.. He said he wasnt qualified to speak on either and that El Paso needs yalls prayers. Hes a Republican of course... and he didnt vote himself into office... BTW, El Paso is about 85% "hispanic". Dont cry for these people. Save those tears for someone who deserves them.
:ssshhh:
You can't talk like that here on BGOL.
We're a pro immigrant/Latino site now.

Delete that bro.

rude_dog

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thanks brah. Me and momma are good but we still don't know who the victims are to say everyone else is.

My sister in law was near by at the Sams with her grandchildren. She was thinking about going to Walmart but the kids were acting up. Everybody’s good.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If I wasn't tied up with the crap I am dealing with now, I would be able to help out with technology to shut this down.

What I'm hearing is that there will not be any sustained and elevated effort to monitor these radicalized elements within the white population. One thing I'm hearing is that they will put this guy to death which does not mean much considering the damage he caused to the community.

Was there any other outcome for him? His self destruct programming didn’t take over like most delta programmed assets so I’m not convinced they’re finished with him yet.

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
Dude ….. stop stuntin' for El Paso …. no one's calling it a shit hole but it's not a "garden of Eden" no more …. it's damaged now ... the snake is there …. it's "rating" will no doubt drop, if even a couple of spots because of this .... if you have a $2million Bugatti and get in an accident ... it's not worth $2million no more .... El Paso has been in an accident .... period .... you're looking at a listing that's a pre shooting list ... :hmm:

.​

I’m stating that to show that there are no damn gangs in El Paso.
Initially, someone stated the media was trying to spin it as gang violence.
That’s when I started that argument.
Shaking my damn head at “stuntin’“​

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just want to know where are all these dumb ass far right-wing televangelist at?

They love to get on air and assign "its God's punishment" when a natural disaster or a massacre happens in a metropolitan city.

Can't blame the devil when a white devil wheedling a gun huh?

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
These were coordinated attacks, it would be similar to treating 9/11 as separate incidents unrelated to each other. What is the statistical probability that two mass shooters would plan an attack within a day of each other?

The reason for the attack? A lot of things are going on behind the scenes such as exposing the truth behind MLK murder.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Orange bitch ass ..... Fuck all republiCACS and all their "heartfelt thoughts & prayers" and fake ass sentiments .... :hmm:

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't believe the illegal gun situation can be stopped. It's a machine that's been in motion for years.
Not even sure if more security,cameras and police officers can prevent tragedies like this from happening.
It doesnt help that the country is being run by someone who wont disavow hate mongers and racists
Condolences to the families of all that passed.Prayers to the injured