BREAKING NEWS: Confirmed active shooter at Walmart near Cielo Vista Mall 26 SHOT + 20 FATALITIES-- SENTENCED TO 90 CONSECUTIVE LIFE TERMS

Naha-Nago

Rising Star
Registered
Now where did little Parker learn this hate from, surely it's not from his parents :rolleyes:....And when this little devil gets caught, his devil ass parents will be in tears on tv saying they never raised him like this.

"Not. My. Baby."- The "parents".

*two cents*

Nzinga

Lover of Africa
BGOL Investor
Fuck the Democratic Party and their benign neglect, casual racist politics ...Their ultimate goal is to maintain white supremacy. The Supreme Court is not going to save niggas. In fact these CACs are more dangerous than the shooter..

Be careful of what you say; we need the Mexicans to help defeat Trump. Do not
be shortsighted. There are not enough black people in America alone to do it.
And with the cacs, can you really be sure of how they might vote?

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Fuck the Democratic Party and their benign neglect, casual racist politics ...Their ultimate goal is to maintain white supremacy. The Supreme Court is not going to save niggas. In fact these CACs are more dangerous than the shooter..

Screen-Shot-2019-06-27-at-9.37.51-PM.png

That's the things though. They think it's just republicans or donald trump and I've been saying there is no difference. They're all the same! These niggaz can't get that shit through their heads. These Democrats are gonna keep these niggaz frustrated, pacified and neglected. They have traded blacks for immigrants.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
That's the things though. They think it's just republicans or donald trump and I've been saying there is no difference. They're all the same! These niggaz can't get that shit through their heads. These Democrats are gonna keep these niggaz frustrated, pacified and neglected. They have traded blacks for immigrants.
Nobody else is tired of this fucking faggit deflecting and re circling to place Blame on Democrat’s again?!?!? This fucking scum bag is a plant I’m telling you

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor

That moment is when I realized CaCs got the propaganda game down to a science by playing both sides of an argument.

Healthcare for ILLEGALS.....all hands raised....

Reparations for blacks that have suffered from hundreds of years of oppression from CaCs: “A check for what?....”Reparations, what does it mean?”

daTiger

Rising Star
Registered

That moment is when I realized CaCs got the propaganda game down to a science by playing both sides of an argument.

Healthcare for ILLEGALS.....all hands raised....

Reparations for blacks that have suffered from hundreds of years of oppression from CaCs: “A check for what?....”Reparations, what does it mean?”

Fuck all of them and fuck anyone who has a problem with me withholding my vote unless the nominee is talking seriously about reparations. All the other shit is straight bullshit!

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
They’re calling the El Paso incident terrorism now. They didn’t call the South Carolina church shootings terrorism. This shows the type of respect they have for the negro.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Even George Bush just said all Americans must stand against White Terroism. George fucking Bush!! But these modern republikkklans still won’t say shit

Wrong Bush, it was actually said by George P. Bush who is Jeb's son, George H.W.'s grandson and George W.'s nephew but still.......