Boosie Has a Message For Dwayne Wade

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If the kid is in school, he will be mocked and picked on, kids are mean. Where will he change in gym class. What bathroom will he use. What sport team will he play on. Parents should of kept this in house, this is not anyone elses business but now they made it everyones with an opinion.

Hate to say it but he will most likely commit suicide before 22.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
If the kid is in school, he will be mocked and picked on, kids are mean. Where will he change in gym class. What bathroom will he use. What sport team will he play on. Parents should of kept this in house, this is not anyone elses business but now they made it everyones with an opinion.

No Bruh, this kid is a part of ushering this shit into the mainstream. He's gonna be protected like he has a Security Detail. Muhfucka gone put EJ to shame by the time he reaches adulthood.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor

They will blame Boosie and his son.

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
It will be interesting how this will trickle over in the next few years. I just can't even imagine the next generation after and what in the world will be "normal" then.

Honestly, i think honkies are going to try and push for Incest.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
So, a few years from now I want all of you to come back to this thread and find my post because what I am about to say will come to pass.

This young male will, at some point, go back on this decision. He may say he's gay or made a mistake or whatever. But, I assure you that his decision to live life as a female will not be lifelong.

ArabianNite

Potential Star
Registered
Props to Boosie for speaking out. Now question- theoretically, do Transgenders that go through the whole process (surgery and hormones) even have a sex drive when all is said and done?

From what I know about sex hormones, men need a lot of testosterone to have a healthy sex drive. Excess estrogen will drive the sex drive down. So if a guy lops off his wanker and starts to take estrogen therapy, he will probably have no sex drive. And be at the point of no return and all regrets?

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
This is somewhat complicated. Testosterone is the main driver of sexual drive in men and women. However, much of sexual desire is mental and is controlled by the hypothalamus. Research shows that a large number of those who identify as not heterosexual are hypersexual with very active Adrenal Glands.

So, to answer your question, they would still have a sex drive. More so than the average person. This is part of the problem with having people based their existence on sexual orientation. This leads to his or her entire existence being predicated by sex.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Kinfolk many folks looking at Wade a little different....

it don’t matter who’s co-signing

Not BGOL. Wade still get more love up here than Bron. Posters that use to use Wade to diss Bron aint sayin nothin and givin silent co signs. @LordSinister say Bron leaving Miami as a free agent is worse than turning your son into a little girl. :lol:

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Not BGOL. Wade still get more love up here than Bron. Posters that use to use Wade to diss Bron aint sayin nothin and givin silent co signs. @LordSinister say Bron leaving Miami as a free agent is worse than turning your son into a little girl. :lol:
Wade has to make up that 40 million Bron cost him somehow. So Wade is telling his son to "Opt Out" of having a dick and balls.

Then they will launch a line of "lifestyle apparel" to cake up.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you know he wasn’t going to shit on a brotha he used to refer to as “hot lips”

Zion Wade is under mind control programming and is ruined. Sad that a person (Gabrielle Union) that is not even his relative led the charge to sacrifice him to become the modern day version of a eunuch or even Attis which is another sign of Wade and Union being part the cabalists.

Zion’s real mother Siovaughan Wade called it over 10 years ago, saying Union was a bad influence on her son but was called crazy.

Who is looking crazy now?

:smh:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Respect to Boosie. Good to see a celebrity that's not for sale or issue an apology over his opinion. They were trying to damndest to convince him too....especially Angela's goofy ass.

Agreed, they tried to shake him but he stood on his ground. Gotta admire a man who stands on his principles not matter what it concerns...

Boosie still staying strong saying

5e9758ebd3867435110190.gif

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
you know he wasn’t going to shit on a brotha he used to refer to as “hot lips”

Zion Wade is under mind control programming and is ruined. Sad that a person (Gabrielle Union) that is not even his relative led the charge to sacrifice him to become the modern day version of a eunuch or even Attis which is another sign of Wade and Union being part the cabalists.

Zion’s real mother Siovaughan Wade called it over 10 years ago, saying Union was a bad influence on her son but was called crazy.

Who is looking crazy now?

:smh:
What are you talking about? I don't agree at all letting a 12-year-old kid start to gender identify before fucking puberty. Queen T is taking shots at me cause... well Bron ain't playing and he needs to put his mouth on sumthin. I guess me saying that he's basically pimping his son out for media exposure and gay dollars was a compliment? Dr. Truth come get your playmate, he's bored.