Boosie Has a Message For Dwayne Wade

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yeah man, I gotta agree with Boosie on this one (never thought I'd say THOSE words) kid is too young to make life altering decisions like that. I get being supportive, but you're not an adult yet. You hit 21 and still feel that way fine, but we aren't doing this to a child.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator
dam so much to unpack ...i jus cant right now...sickening ....

but i listened to Boosie n Riz...

even the Fags gotta agree 12 is too yung...

it`s jus common fucking sense....this cant b real...

where the link at ...i refuse to believe this shit...

the Gay mafia aint got shit to say to Boosie...at one point in the vid he said let little man b Gay jus dont cut his dick off at 12...

n who the fuck dont they been pushing this gay shit on our kids since 4ever...

gay shit all in cartoons now n everywhere u turn ...u gotta screen shit ur kids watch now...

not for curse word or violence ...but fag shit...:angry:

man i`m out...glad my son grown n good...all i can worry about n have control over...

crazy shit...so many members on here i bet a few of y`all got gay or lez kids...

speak on it ..dont b ashamed..u might help a member ...lol

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
This whole transgender shit is all a hustle and finesse by the pharmaceutical companies. These Drugs too do sex change are for life and must be taken everyday and they are very expensive.

You know we live in the twilight zone when Boosie is speaking the truth and is going to get canceled for it. This is all propaganda. You did not hear about this shit in the 1950s and 60s because you had real men in the home. Now you have the average American household ran by single mothers and or beta males.

sinsay

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
My opinion...

If one of my children during teenage years gets into that gay shit, I will be clear to let them know I don't believe in it, but my love and support will never change.

However, I would NEVER, EVER allow my minor child to do any of that transitioning stuff. You ain't coming back and blaming me for your probable regret in the future.

Eclipse99

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is there any concrete scientific proof to all this?

Meaning that there is a strong possibility that a person can be born as a male, but has all the tendencies of a female? Like a fucking gay gene?

The only possible explanation I can get from this (and I'm probably wrong) is if person is a male but for whatever reason is estrogen levels are very high.

theteacher

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nobody wants to hear this nigga barely speak English correctly.​
giphy.gif

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
:lol: :lol: :lol:

People are calling NBA players that don't speak out as being apolitical, I consider it being racially effeminate. Instead of forcing us to wear dresses, now they are picking people like Don Lemon. We need to demand that they select people like me who speak the truth.

They are passing on their genes to the next generation.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Before me, the politicians were fighting each other to increase the presence of police on the streets and raising mandatory sentencing; being tough on crime. I came on here racially masculine and spoke up and called it out at a great cost to myself. I just cannot sit there and be effeminate about genocidal plots against us.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Meaning that there is a strong possibility that a person can be born as a male, but has all the tendencies of a female? Like a fucking gay gene?

The only possible explanation I can get from this (and I'm probably wrong) is if person is a male but for whatever reason is estrogen levels are very high.
Sexuality is a preference but a persons dna is their dna. Dressing up as a woman or having mannerisms that are associated with females will not change the fact that their DNA make up is male

It is a weird concept and is mostly hypocritical. You have trans people say society needs to accept them for who they are but they don’t accept themselves for who they are. Basically trans are asking people to do something they can’t do within themselves

robert1034

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I wrote this in another thread, is that Gabrielle pushed the issue on her 'stepson' coming fully out and identifying as a female and convinced Wade of the same. She didn't want her biological daughter being confused if she was a girl or a boy when she got older watching her confused older brother. Their is no other logical reason for me for them making this so public and final (calling him a she) at this age.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: at Heat fans for years said CB was the member of the BIG3 that was sweet just like the early 2000s Nets were saying it was Richard Jefferson but with time the truth will manifest and is revealed to all.

:smh: DWade, Tragic Johnson, Jordan, Zeke Thomas (both sons in the LGBT club) all exposed through their children.

Another reason why you brothers need to stop venerating these athletes and entertainers.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I wrote this in another thread, is that Gabrielle pushed the issue on her 'stepson' coming fully out and identifying as a female and convinced Wade of the same. She didn't want her biological daughter being confused if she was a girl or a boy when she got older watching her confused older brother. Their is no other logical reason for me for them making this so public and final (calling him a she) at this age.

Biological daughter birthed through an IVF surrogate?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It is a MENTAL illness. It was written in the DSM - Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, for decades that homosexuality was a form of sexual identity disorder and transgenderism a form of gender identity disorder but it was all changed and removed in the latest version because the LGBT claim it was not a choice or people were “born that way”.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Wade invited that Hollyweird, white hippie shit into his home. All this trans shit is not coming from the black community. This people like sara Gilbert from Roseanne who just had to have a kid on the show who dresses like a girl. She didn't put in a blind kid. Nor did she have to create a deaf or crippled character. Had to be this weirdo shit. :smh:

And with these activist judges, the biological mother can't even step in to check this weirdo shit.

I am all for Wade supporting his son(can I even say son without getting cancelled), but PUSHING them to this shit is another thing altogether. I'd just have to get MULTIPLE professional opinions via counseling.

This is the shit they want for kids as young as preschool age. Folks who say 'I don't care, not my kid' don't understand the weird shit they are trying to push in schools. If you're not talking to your kids at a very young age, one of these weirdos will get their ear. :smh:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
:lol: at Heat fans for years said CB was the member of the BIG3 that was sweet just like the early 2000s Nets were saying it was Richard Jefferson but with time the truth will manifest and is revealed to all.

:smh: DWade, Tragic Johnson, Jordan, Zeke Thomas (both sons in the LGBT club) all exposed through their children.

Another reason why you brothers need to stop venerating these athletes and entertainers.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
I hate to say it but I agree with Boosie. I am a very liberal Democrat but let the boy grow up before you make these decisions.

Our community for the most part is best described as socially conservative but fiscally liberal. This agenda is not from the black community it is being pushed on the black community through a sophisticated well coordinated propaganda machine.