Boosie Has a Message For Dwayne Wade

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
Boosie is right for the wrong reasons. They can't cut the boys dick off until he's 18. But Wayde's in the wrong for parading his son around as if its actually in his sons's nature to be a flaming queer. It isn't.

Last edited:

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
I didn't know this but there's a damn documentary coming out about Dwayne Wade's private life :rolleyes:

Gabrielle Union responds to Boosie's comments at 6:20. Same old "I will keep being positive...."

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Our community for the most part is best described as socially conservative but fiscally liberal. This agenda is not from the black community it is being pushed on the black community through a sophisticated well coordinated propaganda machine.
For the most part you are correct we are especially the older black folks socially conservative however republicans still miss the mark because of their racism.

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
I didn't know this but there's a damn documentary coming out about Dwayne Wade's private life :rolleyes:

Gabrielle Union responds to Boosie's comments at 6:20. Same old "I will keep being positive...."

So D Wade, you let your 3 yo son TELL you he was a girl? Zion TOLD you he felt like a girl when he was only 3?
:smh: :smh: :smh:

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
no it is not. But it is something that sparked a legitimate conversation
Damn folks doing a lot before somebody confirms that surgery shit

ive just been browsing all this stuff because they’ve been talking about the lil boy being gay for the last 3 years but when I watched Boosies vid I was like WTF!!!!!. I started looking for a article or something saying the lil boy was getting the surgery, this thread is 3 pages and no one has confirmed it. If that’s the case Boosie needs to stfu, spreading lies....would something like that even be allowed to be performed on a child??? I feel sick to my stomach

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
ive just been browsing all this stuff because they’ve been talking about the lil boy being gay for the last 3 years but when I watched Boosies vid I was like WTF!!!!!. I started looking for a article or something saying the lil boy was getting the surgery, this thread is 3 pages and no one has confirmed it. If that’s the case Boosie needs to stfu, spreading lies....would something like that even be allowed to be performed on a child??? I feel sick to my stomach
Shit is just getting weird. Media is already referring to the kid as Wade's daughter and using the term 'misgender' for those who don't. Mind you, this is a 12-year-old kid that the media is talking about.

The trans community is all for giving these kids hormones and fucking them up forever, and if you're not for it, you're 'transphobic'. :smh:

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Shit is just getting weird. Media is already referring to the kid as Wade's daughter and using the term 'misgender' for those who don't. Mind you, this is a 12-year-old kid that the media is talking about.

The trans community is all for giving these kids hormones and fucking them up forever, and if you're not for it, you're 'transphobic'. :smh:
:smh: :smh: :smh:

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
ERKVyeYXsAAsv40

wwetv100

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
It will be interesting how this will trickle over in the next few years. I just can't even imagine the next generation after and what in the world will be "normal" then.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
White supremacist are pushing homosexuality onto the black community with gay rappers and athletes because of the high infection rate that would be transferred to the straight community.

Binary

Potential Star
Registered
I don't think any doctor in his right mind would do that type of surgery on a 12 year old. I think that have to be at least 18. The can have him take the scaled down drug that they do chemical castrations for convicted child sex offenders along with hormonal drugs. There's something crazy going on in that family that no one knows about.

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
Is there any concrete scientific proof to all this?

Meaning that there is a strong possibility that a person can be born as a male, but has all the tendencies of a female? Like a fucking gay gene?

The only possible explanation I can get from this (and I'm probably wrong) is if person is a male but for whatever reason is estrogen levels are very high.

When i was in 7th grade there was a dude who was very feminine and had a sister that was a tomb boy...act like a dude and dressed like one too.

I always wondered if something must've gotten mixed up along the way. :lol: :smh::dunno: