Rising Star
Registered
This from the person who said!”blacks are the worst”

then when said “ them cops just be doing they job”

but are they really going to cut his sons penis off

ORIGINAL NATION

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think more blacks should have spoken out when Dwayne Wade and Gabrielle Union was making those tee shirts. It was the same with Obama. When you go out and promote wrong doing and try to make it look like nothing is wrong with what you are doing then you are promoting that stuff. Especially at a time when there is a lot of work going on to feminize the black male.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
5e4c3c89c8fdf067370223.png

5e4c3dbe8d936044392799.gif

2missedcalls

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My question to the "Wade's" is who was messing with that little boy to
make him have feelings like that? When I see parents with young
children saying things like "We're going to stand by him/her" I question
what's been going on in the household? Are the parents trying to cover
something up? At that age if a girl wasn't talking about transformers or
voltron...I didn't give a care about her.

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
That is some sick shit to be doing to a 12 year old child. This is only the beginning of the trans-human proaganda campaign that will be aimed primarily at black children. And D Wade has allowed his child to become an early test case.

Uncle John

Rising Star
Registered
dude you literally got a young black dude winning grammy's singing County music... lizzo is killing it doing pop music.. the list goes on and on. people see what they want to see I guess
My question to the "Wade's" is who was messing with that little boy to
make him have feelings like that? When I see parents with young
children saying things like "We're going to stand by him/her" I question
what's been going on in the household? Are the parents trying to cover
something up? At that age if a girl wasn't talking about transformers or
voltron...I didn't give a care about her.

Who knows what happened in his moms place before moved to Wade.

Dark19

Zod's Son
BGOL Investor
So Lemme Get This Straight....He About to Go and Have This Child Castrated and Everything Is Cool....Yet If He Took the Same 12 Year Old Child to Get a Tattoo He Would Be Arrested and Charged With Intentional Wounding of A Child....#im done

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
So Lemme Get This Straight....He About to Go and Have This Child Castrated and Everything Is Cool....Yet If He Took the Same 12 Year Old Child to Get a Tattoo He Would Be Arrested and Charged With Intentional Wounding of A Child....#im done
And this is the post of the day!!

People do not want to acknowledge how ass backwards many of the U.S. policies and social norms are. Not to mention that thinking that you are a woman trapped in a man's body is psychological. The medical community knows a dirty little secret that the LGBTQ community will not let be publicized. Most, meaning greater than 75% of all individuals who undergo gender reassignment experience regret and state they would have reconsidered if given the opportunity. Many will commit suicide within 10 years of surgery.

Being gay and thinking you are a woman are two different things that are closely related.

Gender dyphoria and gender indentity disorder.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
The medical community knows a dirty little secret that the LGBTQ community will not let be publicized. Most, meaning greater than 75% of all individuals who undergo gender reassignment experience regret and state they would have reconsidered if given the opportunity. Many will commit suicide within 10 years of surgery.

I've read this as well. I think he's too caught up in his "father of the year" praise from the media and the alphabet gang to really look into the drawbacks of life altering surgery.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
And this is the post of the day!!

People do not want to acknowledge how ass backwards many of the U.S. policies and social norms are. Not to mention that thinking that you are a woman trapped in a man's body is psychological. The medical community knows a dirty little secret that the LGBTQ community will not let be publicized. Most, meaning greater than 75% of all individuals who undergo gender reassignment experience regret and state they would have reconsidered if given the opportunity. Many will commit suicide within 10 years of surgery.

Being gay and thinking you are a woman are two different things that are closely related.

Gender dyphoria and gender indentity disorder.

There some strong truth here