Board Changes - PM to all members

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Dr. Truth you would be banning too many people, just because you have a hunch that they are white. Then I have to deal with that shit behind the scene. So Ahhhh No :)

:lol::lol::lol:

yo hnic do we have to send you our email address if we changed it?
yeah....do you mean the email we used when we signed up for the board?

I just changed mines just now. I mostly get junk mail there...

HNIC

Commander
Staff member

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
That's a new spin on a old gif :lol:
I'm hoping it won't take long, there will probably be a lot of bugs once the install is complete, but I can fix those as time goes along.

HNIC
:cool::cool::cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

Rembrandt Brown

Slider
Registered
But there would be mad asian chicks up in here though...

Not if we have to rely on Dr. Lazy to post them. He'd ban everybody on the board and it would be just him starting threads every fifteen minutes with a brainfart followed by a link to an article.

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A decent theme will cost about $35, but I don't like Dark Themes, so it would have to be an alternative theme. If I can go from light theme to dark theme without interfering with my add-ons and plugins. I'm good with it.

Here are the themes for 2.*
https://xenforo.com/community/resources/categories/styles-2-x.45/

I'm not familiar with choosing themes that won't interfere with your plug-ins, but if you come across one, let me know and I'll cover the costs.

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
I'm not familiar with choosing themes that won't interfere with your plug-ins, but if you come across one, let me know and I'll cover the costs.
I'll keep that in mind, I'm really not against it. The trick may be to get a light and dark theme made by the same person, so when I make an adjustments for one (an example being logo position) it works for both. It's a damn shame, but just thought of that yesterday. :eek2:

HNIC

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Great job on the upgrade. The board moves way faster, search works...now all we need is the DARK THEME :giggle:

Also how can we block the avatars, for out in public browsing?

HNIC

Commander
Staff member
Great job on the upgrade. The board moves way faster, search works...now all we need is the DARK THEME :giggle:

Also how can we block the avatars, for out in public browsing?
The search will get faster, I still haven't did the complete search install, the avatars are all going work friendly probably by the end of the month. Like I said earlier I'm open to a dark theme. :)

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
Hey @HNIC as you set up the new board is there an option for a dark mode version of the board?