Billions | Showtime Series l discussion thread

The Technician

Formerly Commandernchief
BGOL Investor
I really hope this show keeps the momentum. First two eps. were off the hook.

That "25 - 16 pick up your $9 million check and get the fuck out" monologue was straight boss shit.

ya man @ 1st I'm thinking is this dude petty enough to subtract $16 from a 25 million $$$ check? then he hit em upside the head w/ 16 mill lol

That was truly a boss move.

This show has us rooting for who is technically the villan.

Oh yeah, that Indian broad getting that pussy ate...yes!

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I guess I need to catch up on Kodi. There are just to many shows on right now. Hell I still haven't watched the Badlands on my DVR.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Watched the pilot wast thrilled, gonna try to give it a chance based of the replies in this thread. Lemme go check out episode 2.

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Ok just finished up episode 2, getting better. Has a house of cards feel to it, gonna hang in there for ep 3. Tara could get it for sure, looking forward to seeing more of her.

mexico

Rising Star
Registered
Phylicia Rashad's daughter... :inlove:

Condola+Rashad+23rd+Annual+Super+Bowl+Party+8KF91rEeSCcl.jpg

Hope to see more. She's got some charisma.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
def in for the long haul w/ this show...good fucking ep...the dog shit scene was kinda corny (don't see no muthafucka picking that shit up barehanded lol)...solid ep tho

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
show go hard just finished it up...looking forward to the next ep

The Technician

Formerly Commandernchief
BGOL Investor
def in for the long haul w/ this show...good fucking ep...the dog shit scene was kinda corny (don't see no muthafucka picking that shit up barehanded lol)...solid ep tho

He should have patted him on the back after picking it up

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
ok someone help me why did tara invest 250k? is that her retirement plan? if her boss starts to go in on her?

@LSN

Last edited:

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
lol the way the got rid of the woman on the board she thought she was safe hhhhaaaaa. and the black girl who works for brady has a phat ass

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
10yrs ago -it woulda been: kiss my ass... today in Brooklyn? :dunno:

Reactions: LSN

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
Two episodes in. Writing tight af. Giamati & the dude playing the villain on point.

Last edited:

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I didnt even understand what happened there?

werent these guys all millionaires?

why would he do something so stupid?
those are his childhood friends... they all made something of themselves doing ok - but not millionaires like Axelrod. (Now the friend made over a million or 2 because of that one trade.)

Dude is the first real thing directly linking Ax to inside trading... the backing of his trading account with firm credit will come back to haunt Ax - And the motherfucker took a picture of Ax in conference with the other hedge fund manager too - this is the first real mistake Axelrod made