Billions | Showtime Series l discussion thread

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Already loving Billions .I really hope all of these cable stations start posting full seasons on demand like Starz is starting to do

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
Already loving Billions .I really hope all of these cable stations start posting full seasons on demand like Starz is starting to do

What are you talking about? All the pay cable channels like HBO showtime and such have full seasons of their shows on demand at least they do on comcrap

Empire

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good show!

I just don't like how the only time a black male is on screen he is either shown no respect. Two black men have speaking lines & both times they are talked down too.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
got completely hammered yesterday...forgot all about this shit

y'all say the full season is out already???

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What are you talking about? All the pay cable channels like HBO showtime and such have full seasons of their shows on demand at least they do on comcrap
Im saying as soon as the new season starts post all of the episodes ONDEMAND ,not weekly or two days after the episode airs

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Good show!

I just don't like how the only time a black male is on screen he is either shown no respect. Two black men have speaking lines & both times they are talked down too.

its reality, dudes on the top money bracket always talk shit and will always want to remind you

they have more than you.. its only effective if you care...., but I only noticed one scene where he had the fake raid done.... what was the other one??

good show so far.

doggish_098

Rising Star
Registered
They in there dressed in their finest with all their jewels on and he walks in with a Metallica t shirt and just rips their souls out :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Show is pretty good wish I could binge watch

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
just watched Episode 2 and this show is the truth! :yes:

i fucks with shit like this!
can't wait until sunday! :joint:

Moore

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The show is already fyah! The moment I saw the actors I knew this would be exceptional.

furlough

I want my daddy's records!
Platinum Member
didn't think i could get used to brody in a new showtime series

but he's holdin' it down so far

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
This shit bored me

Gave episode one a chance, fell asleep

Gave episode two, and lost interest

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
2nd ep was good...expect paul giamatti to get an emmy nomination...and a half naked midget...I'm in for the rest of the season...I wonder if axe hit dude's wife...she been working there since before she met her husband...it's possible :dunno:

*edit*

just watched the last 6 minutes...priceless LMAO!

Last edited:

MadWun

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
lol what you think of Axelrod's henchman chilling in the spa with that big booty midget

I had to do a rewind on that thick midget...:rise:

dat.jpg

mexico

Rising Star
Registered
I really hope this show keeps the momentum. First two eps. were off the hook.

That "25 - 16 pick up your $9 million check and get the fuck out" monologue was straight boss shit.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
I really hope this show keeps the momentum. First two eps. were off the hook.

That "25 - 16 pick up your $9 million check and get the fuck out" monologue was straight boss shit.

ya man @ 1st I'm thinking is this dude petty enough to subtract $16 from a 25 million $$$ check? then he hit em upside the head w/ 16 mill lol