BIDEN'S VP PICK: KAMALA HARRIS

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Damn she might be Jamaican, but her Dad sure as hell doesn't look Black. Does her sister have a different dad?

Curious how it worked that her mom was able to take two daughters out of the country away from the Dad, to raise them in Canada. I bet Pops is salty as fuck.

The Indian community should claim her more than Black women. Shiiit and she has a white husband:dunno::dunno:. Where is all the so called connect to Black people?

Yeah im still voting for Biden though.
Looks Black to me...
Harris1989AmericanUCspan.png

Donald-Harris.jpeg

Also:
Her parents divorced when she was seven; she has said that when she and her sister visited their father in Palo Alto on weekends, neighbors' kids were not allowed to play with them because they were black.[18] When she was 12, Harris and her sister moved with their mother to Montreal, Canada, where their mother had accepted a research position at Jewish General Hospital and teaching at McGill University.[20] Harris attended Westmount High School in Westmount, Quebec, graduating in 1981.[21]

After high school Harris went to Howard University, a historically black university in Washington, D.C. While at Howard, she interned as a mailroom clerk for California senator Alan Cranston, chaired the economics society, led the debate team and joined Alpha Kappa Alpha sorority.[22][23] Harris graduated from Howard in 1986 with a double-major Bachelor of Arts degree in political science and economics.

Harris then returned to California to attend law school at the University of California, Hastings College of the Law. While at UC Hastings, she served as president of its chapter of the Black Law Students Association.[24] She graduated with a Juris Doctor in 1989,[25] and passed the bar examination in June 1990.[26]

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
right now november matters.

if you choose to do other things to benefit the cause great. the professor u quoted would destroy you for not voting.

make sure you vote for biden/harris. register to absentee vote and mail in your ballot early.
Obviously you missed this post.

You are not voting.

Your opinion doesn't matter.

STFU

KAMALA HARRIS FOR VICE PRESIDENT! First Black Woman to ever hold the seat!!

apuflag.gif

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Are the mods going to put VA on timeout from the thread?

Timeout for what? I’m the only person in this thread actually posting articles concerning her political history and background. Feel free to similarly contribute.

Here’s another:

KAMALA HARRIS HAS BEEN TOUGH ON BLACK PEOPLE, NOT CRIME

A couple months ago, I was chillin’ at my potna house watching football. During a commercial break, we started talking about Kamala Harris — and my potna’s older cousin shouted, “Kamala Harris! She been lockin’ niggas up at Renee (referring to the Oakland courthouse) since way back in the day and was doin’ it with a smile on her face.” He wasn’t wrong. Kamala Harris has spent her career as the district attorney of Alameda County, San Francisco, and as the Attorney General aka The Top Cop of California.

As someone from the Bay Area and living in Oakland, I am constantly reminded of her history of locking up Black people in the Bay Area. Her track record consists of terrorizing Black communities through the prison industrial complex and she has consistently shown herself to be an enemy to the masses of Black people........

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Trump is going to win again and they are going to blame Black folks for it.
The Democrats are really fucking this up.

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
You are not voting.

Your opinion doesn't matter.

STFU

And just like that.
That's all you continue to have.

Yeah.
Continue to be stupid.

Ignore the fact that The Democrats for the last several months, have thrown Black Men under a bus by creating a political Gender Gap between OUR Men and Women. Though some of OUR people are now starting to see through it.

If they want The Black Male Vote, they are going to have to EARN it.

Ask some of those Black folks in California how they feel about Harris. Ask Cali folks in general how she made deals with Banks during the Foreclosure crisis, and her ignoring of Big Tech takeovers did not benefit "The People".

Yeah.
You're either a "bot".
Or a weak self-serving/hating MORON!

At least 400 years in this country,
Black People in this country have been through way worse than MORON45.
And we are stronger than any election.
I'm not some suddenly "woke ADOS idiot.
I've been on this planet long enough to know History.
Especially Black History.
Because I've been around the Right People who made sure of that.
So to Me, this election is coming off as another "call for desperation".
Which I'm not falling for.
Again, Biden and Harris have to EARN My Vote.

If "your team" doesn't win,
Oh Well.
And if "your team" turns out to be the complete opposite of what you thought,
Then your flunky Weak-ASS is going to be here in these forums try to do everything to save your Dumb face.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I'm not some suddenly "woke ADOS idiot

Youre a suddenly woke Caribbean idiot who named himself after a neighborhood made historic and famous by ADOS. You NYC bigots suck and all you dudes do is leech off ADOS culture while talkin shit. Nothin about your parents home cultures is cool to you dudes. All you do is emulate Black Americans.

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Youre a suddenly woke Caribbean idiot who named himself after a neighborhood made historic and famous by ADOS. You NYC bigots suck and all you dudes do is leech off ADOS culture while talkin shit. Nothin about your parents home cultures is cool to you dudes. All you do is emulate Black Americans.

Bruh...
Either your reading comprehension totally sucks,
Or you're looking for an argument like some woman.

Part of my family is from the Caribbean, Dude.
Part from The South
I got relatives all over this city and it New Jersey.
So I'm never ignored their side and their contributions.
And I'm not going to start now.
You posted part of my post that "offended" you.
But you obviously DID NOT read it correctly.

Yeah.
Most ADOS folks are idiots.
And you've proved it.
So stop crying.
And keep it moving.

I can't stand when Caribbean peeps go on some elitist shit.
And I deal with those cats (mostly women) via my gig.
And what do most of these Caribbean women do?
Take care of WHITE peoples' kids.
I used to check my Trini ex-wife on that shit too.
She eventually got it.
Though too late.
And I can't stand ignorant-ASS Black folks with no sense of real history either.
So get a clue.

BTW...
I do live by MARCUS GARVEY Park.
Many of our famed Black Historians who lived in Harlem were not originally born here.
See where I'm going with this?

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Bruh...
Either your reading comprehension totally sucks,
Or you're looking for an argument like some woman.

Part of my family is from the Caribbean, Dude.
Part from The South
I got relatives all over this city and it New Jersey.
So I'm never ignored their side and their contributions.
And I'm not going to start now.
You posted part of my post that "offended" you.
But you obviously DID NOT read it correctly.

Yeah.
Most ADOS folks are idiots.
And you've proved it.
So stop crying.
And keep it moving.

I can't stand when Caribbean peeps go on some elitist shit.
And I deal with those cats (mostly women) via my gig.
And what do most of these Caribbean women do?
Take care of WHITE peoples' kids.
I used to check my Trini ex-wife on that shit too.
She eventually got it.
Though too late.
And I can't stand ignorant-ASS Black folks with no sense of real history either.
So get a clue.

BTW...
I do live by MARCUS GARVEY Park.
Many of our famed Black Historians who lived in Harlem were not originally born here.
See where I'm going with this?

So another multi ethnic happa in NYC that reps Caribbean solely, dont fuck wit his family down south and disses ADOS. Your ass aint walking into no west indian parties in NY talkin bout you Black American, FOH. You have no knowledge of ADOS history and went out of your way to diss your own lineage as a batsignal to non ADOS that "Im not like them other niggas". All NYC does is produce confused half ADOS coons like yourself that prioritize all other groups. Now youre tryna convince me Harlem didnt become Harlem because of ADOS. ADOS of BGOL, some of our NYC happas are just as bigoted as the immigrant coons. They hate hate hate hate hate hate having Black American ancestry in NYC and go to great lengths to down play it. I promise you this dude aint attending no funerals or graduations down south

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
So another multi ethnic happa in NYC that reps Caribbean solely, dont fuck wit his family down south and disses ADOS. Your ass aint walking into no west indian parties in NY talkin bout you Black American, FOH. You have no knowledge of ADOS history and went out of your way to diss your own lineage as a batsignal to non ADOS that "Im not like them other niggas". All NYC does is produce confused half ADOS coons like yourself that prioritize all other groups. Now youre tryna convince me Harlem didnt become Harlem because of ADOS. ADOS of BGOL, some of our NYC happas are just as bigoted as the immigrant coons. They hate hate hate hate hate hate having Black American ancestry in NYC and go to great lengths to down play it. I promise you this dude aint attending no funerals or graduations down south

Yep.
You're an Idiot.
Especially if that's all you got.

Given OUR histories here in this country.
Especially with OUR folks coming form all over the world since this country's inception,
Of Course some not by choice.
I just chose not to fall into the trap.
Unlike Yourself.

I Mean...
Look at you.
On here being overly emotional, crying, ranting, and shit.

Stop exposing yourself.
Save yourself.
Just keep it moving.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Yep.
You're an Idiot.
Especially if that's all you got.

Given OUR histories here in this country.
Especially with OUR folks coming form all over the world since this country's inception,
Of Course some not by choice.
I just chose not to fall into the trap.
Unlike Yourself.

I Mean...
Look at you.
On here being overly emotional, crying, ranting, and shit.

Stop exposing yourself.
Save yourself.
Just keep it moving.

Look at you, named yourself after a Black American neighborhood and have Black American family members. But youre ashamed of them and have never spent significant time in the South around other Black Americans. The small percentage of us in NYC is all you know. You even married a Trini woman who you relate to obviously, not Black American woman, whom you dont. If I had to disown my grandparents and cousins so Caribbeans in NYC and my Caribbean family members would accept me, Id feel like a wimpy self hater and coon.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
And just like that.
That's all you continue to have.

Yeah.
Continue to be stupid.

Ignore the fact that The Democrats for the last several months, have thrown Black Men under a bus by creating a political Gender Gap between OUR Men and Women. Though some of OUR people are now starting to see through it.

If they want The Black Male Vote, they are going to have to EARN it.

Ask some of those Black folks in California how they feel about Harris. Ask Cali folks in general how she made deals with Banks during the Foreclosure crisis, and her ignoring of Big Tech takeovers did not benefit "The People".

Yeah.
You're either a "bot".
Or a weak self-serving/hating MORON!

At least 400 years in this country,
Black People in this country have been through way worse than MORON45.
And we are stronger than any election.
I'm not some suddenly "woke ADOS idiot.
I've been on this planet long enough to know History.
Especially Black History.
Because I've been around the Right People who made sure of that.
So to Me, this election is coming off as another "call for desperation".
Which I'm not falling for.
Again, Biden and Harris have to EARN My Vote.

If "your team" doesn't win,
Oh Well.
And if "your team" turns out to be the complete opposite of what you thought,
Then your flunky Weak-ASS is going to be here in these forums try to do everything to save your Dumb face.

What is it about this agenda that you're opposed to?

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What is it about this agenda that you're opposed to?

Thanks for asking.

My problem with all this ADOS shit.
It's basically social media attention whoring done by folks who haven't done the work of a Dr. Ben, Henrik-Clarke, Jefries, Van Sertima, Welshing, Wilson, The Hares, Jeffries, Smalls, etc

These cats like Tariq, Carnell, Umar, Watkins, etc. are doing nothing but making a mockery out of the historians I've mentioned to make some silly name for themselves by tagging the works of those people as something that goes against what those historians were absolutely against.

These Social Media Cats have basically use this information of The African Diaspora and Pan-Africanism to turn many of our folks against one another. Instead of using it as catalyst for building power. All these cats are doing are contributing to inner hate and confusion. This I just find pretty disturbing.

I'm not saying inner-conflict within our diaspora doesn't exist. Of course it does. But I chose not to let it ruin my mindset. Especially in the way I was raised. I decided to use that to strengthen my mentality. Why bother using that info for disruption?

Again,
Thanks for truly asking.
And not being like that idiot.
Who's now following me like some wincing puppy dog.

And for the record,
I would have preferred Nina Turner for VP.
But The Biden Camp I'm sure didn't want any of that smoke.
And stayed with an "Establishment" pick.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
New York City teaches Black Americans and people who are half Black American to hate and undervalue themselves and prioritize immigrant culture since the whites and jews who run the city and they take orders from, are immigrants themselves.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Thanks for asking.

It's basically social media attention whoring done by folks who haven't done the work of a Dr. Ben, Henrik-Clarke, Jefries, Van Sertima, Welshing, Wilson, The Hares, Jeffries, Smalls, etc

These cats like Tariq, Carnell, Umar, Watkins, etc. are doing nothing but making a mockery out of the historians I've mentioned to make some silly name for themselves by tagging the works of those people as something that goes against what those historians were absolutely against.

These Social Media Cats have basically use this information of The African Diaspora and Pan-Africanism to turn many of our folks against one another. Instead of using it as catalyst for building power. All these cats are doing are contributing to inner hate and confusion. This I just find pretty disturbing.

I'm not saying inner-conflict within our diaspora doesn't exist. Of course it does. But I chose not to let it ruin my mindset. Especially in the way I was raised. I decided to use that to strengthen my mentality. Why bother using that info for disruption?

Again,
Thanks for truly asking.

And for the record,

@VAiz4hustlaz this dude grouped Umar and Boyce with ADOS. Said its just a social media thing, while making 0 reference to Darity. I keep telling you NYC got the biggest and best coon factories.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
The only thing I would change about Vice President Harris is her wardrobe. I firmly believe she needs to go back to dressing like this instead of wearing those awful ass pants suits. Pants Suits = Hillary Clinton. Fuck them pants suits. Loose them please! Retire them bitches. Now!! Just my opinion. Little things like this seem to matter sometimes for whatever reason. This should not have to matter at all. Even though VP Harris is overqualified for the position. Remember, trump IS president. Just saying.....

OIP.ZcQ0F-rI9gM7zSCXQ7GLSAHaJb
5495b564341cb_-_hbz-kamala-harris-040511-de.jpg

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Thanks for asking.

Again,
Thanks for truly asking.

And for the record,

I'm not sure where you're getting your information, but you're way off. First of all, you're citing 60s and 70s-era pan-Afrikanist works that we regard as obsolete and/or not relevant to the current discourse. ADOS is founded on these core principles:
  1. Being descended from American chattel slavery as a lineage - meaning that while it carries a unique history and culture, it also carries a stigma and a history of disadvantage in its wake. I could cite everything from MLK's "Where Do We Go From Here" to recent works like Richard Rothstein's "The Color of Law" to Mehrsa Baradan "The Color of Money" to even begin to understand the scope of this disadvantage.
  2. The racial wealth gap: Understanding the scope and the sheer size of the racial wealth gap. Duke Professor William "Sandy" Darity is the foremost expert in this field.
  3. Understanding that a targeted plan of economic redress by the federal government, i.e. reparations, is the only solution to this problem and is way past due.
ADOS began exploding as a hashtag around 2017 (maybe earlier) due to the efforts of Yvette Carnell and Antonio Moore to bring this academic-level discussion to the masses via social media, and exposing the various political shenanigans, from Obama to the DNC to the CBC to mainstream Black media to now Kamala, that have and are being used to prevent this economic discussion from being front and center. Some of us call it "the decadent veil", based on one of Tone's articles. I could elaborate further, especially on the immigration issue, but this isn't an ADOS thread and there are several already. And my attitude is that those who don't know either just don't want to know, are intellectually incapable of understanding (this is a bigger problem than I realized), and have an agenda of their own (bigger problem than I realized as well).

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I'm not sure where you're getting your information, but you're way off. First of all, you're citing 60s and 70s-era pan-Afrikanist works that we regard as obsolete and/or not relevant to the current discourse. ADOS is founded on these core principles:
  1. Being descended from American chattel slavery as a lineage - meaning that while it carries a unique history and culture, it also carries a stigma and a history of disadvantage in its wake. I could cite everything from MLK's "Where Do We Go From Here" to recent works like Richard Rothstein's "The Color of Law" to Mehrsa Baradan "The Color of Money" to even begin to understand the scope of this disadvantage.
  2. The racial wealth gap: Understanding the scope and the sheer size of the racial wealth gap. Duke Professor William "Sandy" Darity is the foremost expert in this field.
  3. Understanding that a targeted plan of economic redress by the federal government, i.e. reparations, is the only solution to this problem and is way past due.
ADOS began exploding as a hashtag around 2017 (maybe earlier) due to the efforts of Yvette Carnell and Antonio Moore to bring this academic-level discussion to the masses via social media, and exposing the various political shenanigans, from Obama to the DNC to the CBC to mainstream Black media to now Kamala, that have and are being used to prevent this economic discussion from being front and center. Some of us call it "the decadent veil", based on one of Tone's articles. I could elaborate further, especially on the immigration issue, but this isn't an ADOS thread and there are several already. And my attitude is that those who don't know either just don't want to know, are intellectually incapable of understanding (this is a bigger problem than I realized), and have an agenda of their own (bigger problem than I realized as well).

Dude is a half Caribbean boomer in NYC. You're wasting your time.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
@VAiz4hustlaz this dude grouped Umar and Boyce with ADOS. Said its just a social media thing, while making 0 reference to Darity. I keep telling you NYC got the biggest and best coon factories.

I definitely wouldn't call HAR125LEM a "coon." I just think he's from an older Black generation that was socialized to politically think and operate differently. Basically, they were taught that "we all Black" against a white supremacist system. Keep in mind that many were born during the segregation-era, where that mentality was applicable. So you support Black faces in higher office regardless.

Then you have the pan-Afrikanists. All people of African descent are "one."

And then we have the "modern" Leftist mentality. The one where immigrants, LGBT, African-Americans, PoC, Black and Brown coalitions, the environment, pro-choice and whatever else are all housed together under one Democratic umbrella with a common struggle against the conservative Right. Intersectionality, if you will.

This is why we get so much resistance. And I think many of us in ADOS are shocked by the resistance because we're not aware of how deeply Black people have been socialized into one of the mentalities above.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Everyone is focused on tearing her down and not paying attention to 45 not fund the USPS to stop mail in voting cause he knows Biden/Kamala will win. 45 might be a idiot but his team is playing chess not checkers, better pay close attention what they do behind the scenes till Election Day. The keep throwing distractions to keep focus everywhere else but where it needs to be ie... kids going back to school, stimulus packages, unemployment and to wear masks or not. WAKE UP GANG truths in front of you look pass the :bullshit:

Last edited:

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
I definitely wouldn't call HAR125LEM a "coon." I just think he's from an older Black generation that was socialized to politically think and operate differently. Basically, they were taught that "we all Black" against a white supremacist system. Keep in mind that many were born during the segregation-era, where that mentality was applicable. So you support Black faces in higher office regardless.

Then you have the pan-Afrikanists. All people of African descent are "one."

And then we have the "modern" Leftist mentality. The one where immigrants, LGBT, African-Americans, PoC, Black and Brown coalitions, the environment, pro-choice and whatever else are all housed together under one Democratic umbrella with a common struggle against the conservative Right. Intersectionality, if you will.

This is why we get so much resistance. And I think many of us in ADOS are shocked by the resistance because we're not aware of how deeply Black people have been socialized into one of the mentalities above.

Anyone that disses their own lineage for acceptance from another group is a coon to me, Im sorry. And the fact that he's so poorly researched and dismissive of his ancestors justice claim makes him a coon. I promise you hes well versed in whatever other culture he reps. Its sad how detached some half ADOS in NYC are with the rest of us. Immigrants destroyed them niggas self esteem.

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
A truly lame and clueless campaign.....

Trump Adviser’s Bid To Insult Kamala Harris As ‘Marge Simpson’ Goes Totally Awry
Critics noted Marge Simpson is the boss.

Trump campaign senior legal adviser Jenna Ellis threw a petty insult at Kamala Harris as the senator and former Vice President Joe Biden made a debut joint appearance of their historic Democratic presidential ticket. It did not go down well for the attacking party.
“Kamala sounds like Marge Simpson,” Ellis tweeted.
Twitter commentators and “Simpsons” fans were quick to note that the fierce matriarch was the character who got things done on the show. A reliable, competent and moralistic fixture of the family, Marge Simpson was the one who was always there to clean up the mess (often left by lazy men) and act as a grounding voice amid chaos.

Marge Simpson was trending as President Donald Trump’s critics, cartoon enthusiasts and even the official “Simpsons” Twitter account put Ellis’s jibe on blast.

Last edited:

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
From a election/governing/stratigic point of view this was a great pick. I personally dont like her but she will be a policy wonk which Biden is not. She will be possibily the biggest bully as VP ever cause she will get in that ass when she confronts these GOPers. Pence is scared to death to debate this woman cause she will turn it into a prosecution and hes completely ill equipped to handle her. Voting wise the Black woman vote will be almost 100% which will be huge in the big 3 cities lost votes last time Detroit,Milwaukee and Philly. Like her or not a Black Woman as VP will have generational impact on little Black girls as opposed to seeing bitches singing about WAP. These debates will be must see TV.
This all day.