BIDEN'S VP PICK: KAMALA HARRIS

FLoss

“You better learn to work with the illegals nigga”
BGOL Investor
Fuckery how, by highering a Haitian woman who worked for John Edwards, Barack Obama and Martin O'Malley prior to Kamala's 2020 campaign?

How is this fuckery?
This is a signal that this administration intends to spit on FBA at every opportunity possible (IF it gets in the WH). Fuck Biden/KH with their pro LGBT/Dreamer/illegal immigrant agenda.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
This is a signal that this administration intends to spit on FBA at every opportunity possible (IF it gets in the WH). Fuck Biden/KH with their pro LGBT/Dreamer/illegal immigrant agenda.
Not gonna lie, that "pro LGBT/Dreamer/illegal immigrant agenda" is a hard no for me as well. But, as a black man, I can not look my black sons in the face and with a straight face tell them why I would vote for Trump over KH.

I have gotten into many debates with other BGOLers regarding not agreeing with many of the ideologies and principles of the Democratic party. Same for Republicans. But in this presidential election, it's not about Democrats or Republicans. Its strictly about that crazy guy versus that old guy with the black chick.

I am pro-life and not a transgender supporter. However, I will take the old guy and the black chick this go round.

Last edited:

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I said this earlier as well. Call me simple. But, this is enough for me to vote her in.

BTW: I'm looking for a good online coding camp/ class for my 9 year old. Any suggestions?
Not sure I havent been coding for years. I did in college hence the name but havent in a long time

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
100% Indian + 30% black makes you 20% black at best. Dont call her black. Thats an insult to my heritage. Shes biracial at best. You saying people who are less than 25% African are black shows me you have no racial pride bruh.

No race is 100% anymore homie. Indian is nationally not a race. You are not 100% black. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
No race is 100% anymore homie. Indian is nationally not a race. You are not 100% black. You have no idea what you're talking about.
Brother, no race has EVER been100%. And if anyone says different, they do not understand genetics at all. Nor do they understand that race is a made up social construct.

To be honest, the only places where the genetic make up is in the 80% or higher in the places where there is high consanguinity or places that have been cut off from the rest of the world. The U.S. aint it.

Last edited:

EPDC

El Pirate Del Caribe
BGOL Investor
Man, we are harder on our own than we are on crackers who wronged us.

Cot damn, we are acting like KH is worse than Hilary and Trump put together.
It's straight up misogynoir/Anti-Black Woman hatred.

If Kamala or Karine Jean-Pierre were men, there would be no way they would receive as much hatred here....

This shit is straight up disappointing and infuriating.

I see two Black women, one with Jamaican/Indian roots, another with Haitian roots, and both are getting shitted on.

Like you said, these cats would probably be happier with Billary or Chump.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Brother, no race has EVER been100%. And if anyone says different, they do not understand genetics at all. Nor do they understand that race is a made up social construct.

To be honest, the only places where the genetics make up is in the 80% or higher in the places where there is high consanguinity or places that have been cut off from the rest of the world. The U.S. aint it.

What about the Sentinelese?

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
EfVq59bU0AAEbdi

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
What about the Sentinelese?
The Sentinelese are considered the most isolated group of Indigenous people in the world. They will kill anyone who tries to visit. India had made contact with them illegal. You cant even go 3 miles of the island.

Despite all of that, they did not start on that island. Their very prominent and beautiful African features as well as skin tone and hair undoubtedly lets one know that they originated from the motherland. There have extremely high rates of consanguinity. As i mentioned earlier, this is how you get "more pure" genetic make-up of a group of people. Unfortunately, this comes with consequences. Recessive autosomal diseases are overly expressed in groups that practice this. The population of the Sentinelese has been dwindling and is estimated to be 50 - 200.

Very interesting nonetheless.

Last edited:

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
I've been voting since 1981.
Practically every NYC (and Oregon) election since then.
So because I have issues with YOUR Candidates,
I NEVER VOTED!

Yeah.
Okay.

They aren't my candidates. I'm voting for my best interests and the best interests of black people. 45 is not good for black people, the country or the world.

You aren't voting.

Your opinions are irrelevant.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So many people are proving that they need to do more research and educate themselves.

The Internet Research Agency is a Russian intelligence and disinformation organization that adversely effected the 2016 election.
You keep saying this

Did block people vote for trump in waves or was it white women?

What about the Russian videos from 2008?

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump is going to win, just accept it. This pick solidified it along with the executive orders. If i had to pick between the two evils I’d pick republican this round. The Dems platform, if you can call it one, doesn’t even make sense at this point. And I am being objective as possible. Had it been Bernie and Tulsi, the Dems may have had a chance. Even Michelle and Bernie or Michelle and Tulsi would’ve been better. I just don’t see folks in bumblefuck USA (where the electoral college matters) voting for Biden and Harris. At least Trump is trying to get shit done which what all these folks care about and will care about at the polls. Just watch.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Good Stuff!!!!!!

If he loses the Finals this year, it will ignite Trump's MAGA base so fierce and best believe Trump got a tweet waiting to clown about it. :yes:

I look forward to seeing immigrant Jordan dickriders of BGOL @tallblacknyc @spider705 @TimRock @THREAD_CRITIC @Dr. Truth and the Team Light Skin crew root against him with Trump & MAGA this playoff. They on Jordan and Kobe's dicks that hard. :lol:

Maybe if we're lucky a white guy like JJ Barea will beat him. It would be appropriate and symbolic. Light skin dudes on BGOL still reference him a decade later. :roflmao2:
5deabad0fd9db22e8027f27d

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Democrips are playing these brothas once again and gift wrapping the Rebloodpicans a repeat.

BGOL is full of libertines that are out of touch with so-called black people, and believe us so-called black Americans are a monolith. If congress drops another stimulus in the Fall, it is a wrap.

National debt heading towards $30 Trillion, but dumb niggas are focusing on trump.

there have only been two so-called black men on the Supreme Court in the last 50 years and niggas bring up federal judges like it is the death blow.

There are two solutions that will solve 95% of all problems immediately in this corporation:
1) dissolve the Federal Reserve and central banking system
2) abolish the two-party political system

not once have I seen one of these Democrip political experts mention that.

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Democrips are playing these brothas once again and gift wrapping the Rebloodpicans a repeat.

BGOL is full of libertines that are out of touch with so-called black people, and believe us so-called black Americans are a monolith. If congress drops another stimulus in the Fall, it is a wrap.

National debt heading towards $30 Trillion, but dumb niggas are focusing on trump.

there have only been two so-called black men on the Supreme Court in the last 50 years and niggas bring up federal judges like it is the death blow.

There are two solutions that will solve 95% of all problems immediately in this corporation:
1) dissolve the Federal Reserve and central banking system
2) abolish the two-party political system

not once have I seen one of these Democrip political experts mention that.

The irony is half the BGOL Democrips will be rooting against LeBron with MAGA the next 2 months. More proof both parties are the same. Its just GOP is white, Dems are Team Light Skin. Only difference.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
You keep saying this

Did block people vote for trump in waves or was it white women?

What about the Russian videos from 2008?

Black people didn't vote by alot compared to 2012. Which contrubuted to 45 winning. If black people voted like they did in 2012 45 would not be president. Among a number of other factors.

2016 was very different from 2008 and 2012.

THREAD_CRITIC

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If he loses the Finals this year, it will ignite Trump's MAGA base so fierce and best believe Trump got a tweet waiting to clown about it. :yes:

I look forward to seeing immigrant Jordan dickriders of BGOL @tallblacknyc @spider705 @TimRock @THREAD_CRITIC @Dr. Truth and the Team Light Skin crew root against him with Trump & MAGA this playoff. They on Jordan and Kobe's dicks that hard. :lol:

Maybe if we're lucky a white guy like JJ Barea will beat him. It would be appropriate and symbolic. Light skin dudes on BGOL still reference him a decade later. :roflmao2:
5deabad0fd9db22e8027f27d

Dude talking about Lebron in a Joe Biden thread at 7am...........weirdness

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
The irony is half the BGOL Democrips will be rooting against LeBron with MAGA the next 2 months. More proof both parties are the same. Its just GOP is white, Dems are Team Light Skin. Only difference.

You are not voting.

Your opinion is irrelevant. In addition to the fact your facts are wrong and you are being manipulated by the IRA.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump is going to win, just accept it. This pick solidified it along with the executive orders. If i had to pick between the two evils I’d pick republican this round. The Dems platform, if you can call it one, doesn’t even make sense at this point. And I am being objective as possible. Had it been Bernie and Tulsi, the Dems may have had a chance. Even Michelle and Bernie or Michelle and Tulsi would’ve been better. I just don’t see folks in bumblefuck USA (where the electoral college matters) voting for Biden and Harris. At least Trump is trying to get shit done which what all these folks care about and will care about at the polls. Just watch.
Trump aint winning shit without MI, PA and WI and he's liable to lose FL, AZ and possibly NC the way things are looking. He's fucking made Texas a toss up state. That's like Obama being tied with Romney in California in 2012. So with all those indicators, I don't see how you are so sure he's going to just cruise into re-election.

If i had to pick between the two evils I’d pick republican this round. The Dems platform, if you can call it one, doesn’t even make sense at this point.
The only thing that doesn't make sense is you thinking giving Chetolitus another 4 years is better than what the other side has to offer :smh: . Lets look at the issues and policy point by point. Just off the top of my head I know Trump has proposed:
  1. kicking 700,000 families off food stamps,
  2. limiting access to Medicaid
  3. rolling back fair housing rules
  4. cuts to public housing
  5. eliminating the Minority Business Development Agency
  6. eliminating 21st Century Community Learning Centers
  7. reducing low-income heating assistance
  8. reducing job training for the low income
  9. getting rid of Obamacare without a replacement in the middle of a fucking pandemic
  10. policies led to the loss of 440,000 black businesses since March 2020
  11. rolling back voting rights
I don't even have to mention 160,000 plus people dying because of his incompetence, unemployment up to 30%, sending federal troops to stop peaceful protests, supports neo nazis and the confederate flag, backs dictators over our intelligence agencies...just off the top of my head:smh:

In the Senate, Republicans are blocking policy reform with qualified immunity, holding the new stimulus package hostage, blocking the Anti Lynching Bill, blocking voting rights and the Jobs and Neighborhood Investment Act. Thats just the top of my head.

Last edited:

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Dude talking about Lebron in a Joe Biden thread at 7am...........weirdness
but look at the words he chooses to use at that time, hell for any time.
"They on Jordan and Kobe's dicks that hard".
Dude needs to stop peeking thru the blinds and just come on out the closet. Always giggling to himself.

KAPE KRUSADER

Rising Star
Registered

5deabad0fd9db22e8027f27d
WTF! Leave that Hennessy alone this early in the morning!