BIDEN'S VP PICK: KAMALA HARRIS

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
So as soon as she is picked as VP everyone tries to pick her apart:smh: truth be told there is no perfect candidate no matter who gets pick, the bad will always out shine the anyone does. Race and birth place didn’t become a big thing till 45 started in on O. FB is already full of a lot of people reposting everything bad about her without fact checking. Watch out for the big game that’s being played and by who 45 had tons of skeletons buried away but nothing was said about till he was in a position of power that nothing could be done about it but a smoke and mirrors show.

Reactions: BKF

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Biden should of drop the women card bullshit and just got a regular male candidate and it would have been bye bye trump.

But the democrats are stupid and are always know to snatch the jaws of victory. “Kamala Harris” Lol . It’s almost like they want trump to win.

Yep, He shouldn't never went with a woman!!..He should got a man to go against Trump!!..I was been saying that!!..That would be a easy win for Biden if he went and got a man as his running mate!!

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
She's married to a white devil.

Your boy trump IS the fuckin DEVIL.

tenor.gif

BKF

Rising Star
Registered
So as soon as she is picked as VP everyone tries to pick her apart:smh: truth be told there is no perfect candidate no matter who gets pick, the bad will always out shine the anyone does. Race and birth place didn’t become a big thing till 45 started in on O. FB is already full of a lot of people reposting everything bad about her without fact checking. Watch out for the big game that’s being played and by who 45 had tons of skeletons buried away but nothing was said about till he was in a position of power that nothing could be done about it but a smoke and mirrors show.
Bruh there are posters on this board who was saying Biden should be the dem nominee and not Clinton. They were loving Joe like he was the end all, be all. Then he does run and those same poster have been tearing him apart.:smh:

Last edited:

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
I’m arguing with people on the social and they want her to be black so bad. Smfh.

Even Jamaicans are drunk off the fuckery.

mrcmd187

Controversy Creates Cash
BGOL Investor
Bruh there are poster on this board who was saying Biden should be the dem nominee and not Clinton. They were loving Joe like he was the end all, be all. Then he does run and those same poster have been tearing him apart.:smh:
That’s why I said know matter who it is there will never be the perfect candidate

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Are you going to respond to any of the other posts about Kamala's political policies and ethnic background, or is that all Russian propaganda as well? She's really a hardcore progressive pushing for criminal justice reform, reparations, and universal healthcare, and we just missed out on that because of Putin's shenanigans?

this doesn't matter to you. you are not voting anyway.

mind your business and stfu.

if you are voting we can discuss her record. if not go watch whatever bullshit you watch and stfu.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
Has she even apologized for her role in passing LGBT legislation based on the Jessie Smollet hoax ? I could GAF about JB or DT. At least one cac’s WS policies are not hiding behind behind HBCU’s and Black Greek organizations

if you are not voting stfu and leave this conversation to the americans that are exercising their right to vote.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
An open enemy is far more preferable to a phony friend. Whites will vote for trump in mass, young and old. Black voter turnout will be lowest on record.

you don't have anything of value to add to this conversation.

you don't have anything to add to getting 45 out of office.

you don't care about the federal judiciary.

your opinion and your presence in america is irrelevant.

stfu and leave this thread. be glad i can' t ban you.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

if you are voting we can discuss her record. if not go watch whatever bullshit you watch and stfu.

What in her past or present political history would motivate me to vote for her? Why are YOU voting for her?

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
The democrats have not learned anything from 2016. They just handed the election to trump on a silver platter

Also white women are not voting for Kamala Harris. Shit they did not even vote for Hilary Clinton and she is as white as they come (Goldwater baby).

White women low key are white supremacist. You think they are going to let a black bitch become president before they do?

Kamala Harris appeals too almost no one. Not even blacks. This was a terrible pick and it goes to show the democratic elites are way out of touch with every normal America’s.

Just remember 8/10/20 is when trump won re-election.

you aren't voting.

why do you care.

your opinion is irrelevant.

stfu.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor

Should I vote for this?

‘Top Cop’ Kamala Harris’s Record of Policing the Police

Kamala Harris: Drug Warrior, Vice Cop, Draconian Prosecutor
Biden picked a V.P. candidate whose record on police and criminal justice reform is as terrible as his own.

Biden Picked A ‘Cop’: Some On Left Slam Choice Of Kamala Harris For VP

Kamala Harris Is a Cop Who Wants To Be (Vice) President

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Harris VP pick creates dilemma for Trump campaign, which lobs conflicting attacks
“This really puts the Trump campaign in a box: whether you portray her as pro-police or anti-police,” said one Republican donor and Trump supporter. “They are going to have to decide.”

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
What Trumpworld really thinks about Biden picking Kamala Harris

What we're hearing about Joe Biden picking Sen. Kamala Harris as his running mate from the text chain of the Axios political team.

White House editor Margaret Talev: So far, Harris has been the hardest for Trump to brand. The initial Trump campaign response is to brand her as a sellout willing to look past her earlier concerns about Biden.

• Harris is a Black woman, but also an Indian-American and the daughter of immigrants. This potentially gives her a much broader identification than we usually talk about.
  • If Biden, 77, wins and serves only one term, he’ll have positioned Harris, 55, in the lead spot to be the next president.
Alexi McCammond ... Adrianne Shropshire, founder of BlackPAC, which will soon release ads for KDH, just told me:

• "I've of course launched into 'how do we defend against the attacks' mode. I'm trying to remain excited by the amazing history of this moment and the fact that Kamala is built for this moment. But the attacks have already begun and it's important to not let the trolls, racists, and misogynists steal this moment."
Jonathan Swan: Ignore Trumpworld's public crowing over the announcement of Kamala Harris. Very few, if any, of Trump's top political advisers were rooting for Biden to pick Harris.

• One top aide told me she was the one on the shortlist he least wanted Biden to pick. Many on the Trump campaign would have preferred "Communist Karen" Bass or "Spyin' Susan" Rice, who they felt would be more easily branded as a figure to be feared and despised.
  • They wanted Biden to pick somebody who would be an avatar for the far-left, and unimpeachable proof that Biden was the radical leftist puppet they are trying to brand him as.
  • In the eyes of several senior Trump advisers, Harris doesn't particularly help that endeavor.

CONTINUED:

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member

yes. you should.

biden/harris is a better choice that 45.

now go vote for biden/harris. register to early vote and get your ballot in early.

Last edited:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Some posters on this forum are just horrible.

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered

I was talking to one of my political pollsters that work in DC. He has been doing analytical for campaigns for over 30 years.

He told me by the democrats picking Kamala Harris democrats are just admitting defeat to trump. Just like when McCain picked Sarah Palin.

Around Late July and August most political campaign know if they will win or lose. For the democrats right now it’s just raising money for DNC, keeping there base and focus on the 2022 races. By picking Kamala Harris/Joe Biden. They know they don’t have a chance in hell to beat trump. It’s one the reasons why Joe Biden barely campaigning.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
I was talking to one of my political pollsters that work in DC. He has been doing analytical for campaigns for over 30 years.

He told me by the democrats picking Kamala Harris democrats are just admitting defeat to trump. Just like when McCain picked Sarah Palin.

Around Late July and August most political campaign know if they will win or lose. For the democrats right now it’s just raising money for DNC, keeping there base and focus on the 2022 races. By picking Kamala Harris/Joe Biden. They know they don’t have a chance in hell to beat trump. It’s one the reasons why Joe Biden barely campaigning.

you are lying.

you are not voting.

your opinion doesn't matter. not only does it not matter what you stated is not true. do your homework.

beat it.