Biden doesn't want to fight for 50,000 student loan relief. It's too hard

fu2

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Done. Now we wait.

You damn right

e0592e748b04bf784fcfafbb39da74d8.jpg

I'll be waiting patiently and grilling in the meantime.

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Biden is addressing many issues I care about. Have you heard me complain? I'm very happy so far.
Is that code for admitting you are homosexual / pansexual? at least you supported the administration that put your group’s agenda at the top of its list but it is insidious to gaslight members of the board that are not LGBT and confused.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
They fucked around on this until after the midterms and now look. Nothing for nobody. But they got their votes though.

Fuck both sides

Nah, this is just one of many court cases filed to block it which is to be expected and I'm sure the Biden administration will now have to appeal this decision as well.

Fuck it, if this shit continues his administration should just keep extending the pause in payments until its resolved.

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor

This makes me think this appeal will drag on into the new year and, if that's the case, they really need to consider extending the pause in payments again.

The most important part of this plan as I understand it is that monthly payments would be significantly reduced under their new income based plan.

If student loan reform is being fought out in appeals courts I assume that payments would be calculated on the previous income based model which is going to result in ridiculously high monthly payments.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This makes me think this appeal will drag on into the new year and, if that's the case, they really need to consider extending the pause in payments again.

The most important part of this plan as I understand it is that monthly payments would be significantly reduced under their new income based plan.

If student loan reform is being fought out in appeals courts I assume that payments would be calculated on the previous income based model which is going to result in ridiculously high monthly payments.
0Yup. Income based payments would be reduced from 10% to 5% of AGI. The more you invest, the lower your AGI, the less you have to give in payments. That’s how medical doctors and lawyers get over. Lol

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
0Yup. Income based payments would be reduced from 10% to 5% of AGI

No doubt.

January 2023 would be a terrible time to restore payments under the previous model considering how high hime heating costs are expected to be this winter.

In the northeast we've been told to exoect the monthly heating bills to almost double this winter.