Ask a black man a question thread (for the ladies that want to know)

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
If a girl you were cool with or fuckin' told you not to talk to a chick she didnt like...Just because...Would you do it?
Not your woman-just a random ho you you make feel special by gassing her up and fucking her sometime:hmm:

Last edited:
Ok so if a girl meets a guy right and she gives him her number and he calls her twice but both times he doesn't want to talk he just wants to come over right away but the girl says no cuz she wants to talk to him for a little while and get to know him a bit better before letting him come over or going out with him but he makes it seem like the visit is the time you get to know each other better ... the guy is just quick to hit it right??? It doesn't make sense that they are in such an intimate place so soon I think. BTW the girl isn't me:rolleyes: lol

sean69

Star
BGOL Investor
Ok so if a girl meets a guy right and she gives him her number and he calls her twice but both times he doesn't want to talk he just wants to come over right away but the girl says no cuz she wants to talk to him for a little while and get to know him a bit better before letting him come over or going out with him but he makes it seem like the visit is the time you get to know each other better ... the guy is just quick to hit it right??? It doesn't make sense that they are in such an intimate place so soon I think. BTW the girl isn't me:rolleyes: lol

Answers:

1) The girl must have given him the impression that she's a ho.

2) He has Sprint and his service is fucked up cuz you ... i mean she keeps breaking up

3) It's her fault.

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Dude obviously doesn't want to take time to know you, he's just trying to get a little trim...

Dude obviously doesn't want to take time to know you, he's just trying to get a little trim...

That's what I thought ... I'll no longer be I mean I'm gonna tell her to stop accepting his calls lol ... thanks Swat:)

Answers:

1) The girl must have given him the impression that she's a ho.

2) He has Sprint and his service is fucked up cuz you ... i mean she keeps breaking up

3) It's her fault.

:hmm: She said to tell you to fuck off ... but I'm not gonna cuz you are my e-homie:) ... just joking ... FUCK OFF:hmm:

bgque12

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
a girl u were casually dating makes u hide in her closet when her father unexpectly stops by

how upset (if at all) would u be?

This shit actually happened to me! I was 23 and she was 28! Your real name wouldn't be Annette would it?

Noir

Support BGOL
Registered
If a girl you were cool with or fuckin' told you not to talk to a chick she didnt like...Just because...Would you do it?
Not your woman-just a random ho you you make feel special by gassing her up and fucking her sometime:hmm:

No. If I was just cool or just fucking with a chick, what right does she have to tell me whom to speak to or not, if we weren't in any type of agreement/relationship?

LuckyHungWellington

Rising Star
Registered

I'd tell my so called friend to grow up. Under no circumstance will I ever let someone else dictate something to me that wouldn't allow me to dictate some immature request to them.

LuckyHungWellington

Rising Star
Registered

Really simply ... guys are opportunist and we seek out every opportunity in life. That's what we are, that's what we do, that's our motivation for all things. The only only only way to know what a dudes true motivation for anything is, is to remove sex from the equation. A smile, a 2 second too long look, a pause in any dudes direction reads as an opportunity ... an invitation to an intimate setting ... well, it is what it is. It's what we do. Plain and simple.

LuckyHungWellington

Rising Star
Registered
Do men really wait a certain amount of days to call a female and if so,why?? I never understood that.

Sometimes, we don't know what to say to U. Sometimes, we have several numbers and we're calling the easier mark. Sometimes I can't remember what I did with the number. Sometimes, i'm just stupid like that just because i'm a guy and i'm trying to maintain my cool or an assimilation of an upper hand. Remember, it means something different if she gives U her number as opposed to just taking ur's. She's interested and has committed herself in a limited fashion. Just gotta be sure I don't open my mouth, say the wrong thing and screw up the booty call.

LuckyHungWellington

Rising Star
Registered
How come after you have been in a relationship for a few years, men forget about foreplay and stimulating his woman? You still sucking his dick and doing things you know makes him feel good; but he doesn't seem as concerned about making sure you are HOT too. :smh:

It never ceases to amaze me that even into our adult years, well into our adult years we don't communicate the things we value most. Wars are started the world over at the whim of a woman yet y'all still don't seem to understand the power U have. Nations have been completely wiped out because the woman has hardened the king or ruler's heart.

Women are not training their partners. As men we biologically and emotionally work, function, and evolve differently. Unless trained we'll have no clue what makes U tick, click or cum. We currently live in an instant society with microwaves and remote controls ... even instant information via computers all of this satisfies the male appetite. Look at the commercials on tv and the MTV and BET Music videos ... watch how many images are being flashed in a 60 second time period. Instant gratification is what i'm talking about. We spend more time training our men in instant gratification than the subtitles time appreciation. U say take ur time to a man and 10 seems like an eternity. Getting head for 10 minutes seems like nothing, giving it 5 min. seems like forever. Anyhew, the long and the short of it dictates that men need to be taught how to please their women. Alot of us have an interest of our own and we learn how to learn ourselves. College doesn't educate U, it teaches U how to learn. So if you have a man whose too ignorant to seek out how to please his woman then she needs to involve herself more in the process of teaching him how please her and remember ... people don't disappoint U, U disappoint urself when U expect others to act outside of their nature.

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
Thanks for the input fellas!

Kind of what I thought too!

No. If I was just cool or just fucking with a chick, what right does she have to tell me whom to speak to or not, if we weren't in any type of agreement/relationship?

I'd tell my so called friend to grow up. Under no circumstance will I ever let someone else dictate something to me that wouldn't allow me to dictate some immature request to them.

Should a woman make a guy wait a little bit before sleeping with him ... just so she can feel him out to see if he really likes her or not??? If he doesn't want to wait at all is it safe to assume it's cuz he doesn't really like her and all he wants to do is just fuck??? In this situation he would only need to wait like a few dates or so

And is there such a thing as a woman who is completely undesirable to men???

BigUnc

Potential Star
Registered
Should a woman make a guy wait a little bit before sleeping with him ... just so she can feel him out to see if he really likes her or not??? If he doesn't want to wait at all is it safe to assume it's cuz he doesn't really like her and all he wants to do is just fuck??? In this situation he would only need to wait like a few dates or so

general grown folk rules state that you should always "feel" a person out regardless of the circumstances of the encounter i.e.
social, business etc. Always protect yourself first and if the other party doesn't like it then eff 'em.

EDIT: There is no time limit on how long you have to make a decision on whether or not the situation is right.

ummmm hell yes. some mud duck looking women out here

Last edited:

SWATLANTA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This is actually tricky for the ladies. Some guys can play the waiting game with no problem. It is probably a good idea to try and wait most cats out and then they will expose themselves. On the other hand, there was a time when I would have four or five different females on hold trying to play the waiting game and I would just patiently play the game and tell them what they wanted to hear. Eventually they would get comfortable and give up the draws and then I would move on just as if they gave it up on the first night. That was when I was younger though, and had more time and patience to devote to that type of nonsense.

And at least for me, some females with certain traits are completely undesirable...

UnoBetter2

Rising Star
Registered
*raises hand

If I specifically say I want what you want, and you want "I don't know", what the fuck am I to do? Am I suppose to know what you want? Am I to read your mind? Why all the "I don't know" or "I don't care" when you could just tell me? I mean seriously, If I SPECIFICALLY want to know, for your own benefit, WHY WON'T YOU TELL ME!?!

:angry:

Sorry.

That's my question.

I'm not telling you because you either cant handle the truth and I dont want to lie to you! Like Momma always told me, if you cant say something good then dont say nothing at all. :cool:

This is actually tricky for the ladies. Some guys can play the waiting game with no problem. It is probably a good idea to try and wait most cats out and then they will expose themselves. On the other hand, there was a time when I would have four or five different females on hold trying to play the waiting game and I would just patiently play the game and tell them what they wanted to hear. Eventually they would get comfortable and give up the draws and then I would move on just as if they gave it up on the first night. That was when I was younger though, and had more time and patience to devote to that type of nonsense.

And at least for me, some females with certain traits are completely undesirable...

So according to that game you played there really is no way for a woman to know if he is waiting cuz he likes her or just waiting to hit and quit ... *sighs* ... ok thanks for your response

cremycocoa

As I am
BGOL Investor
For me, that answer is no, she can't be too hot or pretty if it's something within the normal boundaries of what I would consider doing. If it's too kinky and actually turns me off, then too hot or pretty isn't the deciding factor. They may be saying you're too pretty, when the real truth is that the idea turns them off. It really depends on what you're asking them to do.

cumming on my face is too kinky???? WOW. Thats all i wanted...:confused: I thought men liked that...????
It was just one particular guy...
Thanks for the answer...I'm gonna think of more questions...

DeSiRe

The Get It Girl
BGOL Investor
why do men think they have a unlimited pussy pass after they smash?

no matter who u are with...how long its been since we did it....or even the terms in which we fell off

how come men feel like they are entitled to it?

Noir

Support BGOL
Registered

general grown folk rules state that you should always "feel" a person out regardless of the circumstances of the encounter i.e.
social, business etc. Always protect yourself first and if the other party doesn't like it then eff 'em.

EDIT: There is no time limit on how long you have to make a decision on whether or not the situation is right.

ummmm hell yes. some mud duck looking women out here

^^^ Gotta C/S with BigUnc . . . It should take "some" time for a woman to feel out a man, I don't consider that "making him wait". Regardless what a woman's criteria may be (seeing how his personality is, how he treats her on the dates, waiting for results of joint STD tests to come back, etc.,), it will take some time if all things click for the woman to decide she wants to sleep with the man. Now if a woman has already decided she wants to sleep with the man and arbitrarily makes him wait just to frustrate him and test his patience - that is the negative feedback you get from men on the "waiting" question.

A real man genuinely interested in the woman, will be able to see that the woman is sincerely weighing the question and not mind waiting in turn for something that will be worth the wait. Those just looking to hit and quit, or realize the woman is being trifling for no reason will bounce quickly.

Regardless of a man's preference, I think that all women are desirable to some man in some way (looks, personality, etc.). The only truly undesirable women are those (regardless of looks) that are just plain crazy, negative in terms of personality, or destroying themselves with drugs, drama, etc. There are plenty of women considered "unattractive" physically who seem to have no trouble meeting men, and plenty of so-called 'dimes" who can't even seem to be able to give pussy away as they are so fucked up mentally or emotionally.

no matter who u are with...how long its been since we did it....or even the terms in which we fell off

C/siggidty/S this question

Edit: Wait didn't I start a thread on this a while ago:confused:

And thanks for your response NOIR

Noir

Support BGOL
Registered
You're welcome Lone. . . Okay, I'll answer the other question . . .

Many men think in predatory terms. No matter what he told you at the time ("I love you, yada, yada, yada), once he gets that pussy, he knows that he has conquered/won/coerced/claimed/possessed - whatever the pussy. He subliminally controls an aspect of it - AND YOU. It is his . . .

No matter how you two fell off, when you two run into each other again, whatever led him to getting the pussy before (swagger/looks/personality/dick prowess - whatever) he knows he still has that and that subliminal mental plant is still working on you . . . so if he sees you are "susceptible", he feels he can still get some of that pussy he "owns" and is "entitled" to. . .

Sounds ridiculous doesn't it? But how many stories are out there where the woman goes . . . "Yeah, we broke up and I'm not feeling him anymore, but he came around . . . yada, yada, yada . . . And we ended up fucking . . ."

UnoBetter2

Rising Star
Registered
You're welcome Lone. . . Okay, I'll answer the other question . . .

Many men think in predatory terms. No matter what he told you at the time ("I love you, yada, yada, yada), once he gets that pussy, he knows that he has conquered/won/coerced/claimed/possessed - whatever the pussy. He subliminally controls an aspect of it - AND YOU. It is his . . .

No matter how you two fell off, when you two run into each other again, whatever led him to getting the pussy before (swagger/looks/personality/dick prowess - whatever) he knows he still has that and that subliminal mental plant is still working on you . . . so if he sees you are "susceptible", he feels he can still get some of that pussy he "owns" and is "entitled" to. . .

Sounds ridiculous doesn't it? But how many stories are out there where the woman goes . . . "Yeah, we broke up and I'm not feeling him anymore, but he came around . . . yada, yada, yada . . . And we ended up fucking . . ."

So true! Sad but True! We are all creatures of habit and sometimes return to what was comfortable, exciting or just down right felt good, even if its wrong for us! Huh LoneStar29?

LuckyHungWellington

Rising Star
Registered

Guys are opportunist and in my opinion we all need to get away from playing games and learn to communicate what we want and won't stand for. See, I personally feel relationships are all about Bull Shzzt and sacrifice; how much b.s. are u willing to put up with and how much of urself are u willing to sacrifice. U need to know ur levels before u decide to deal with anybody else. THE ONLY WAY TO KNOW WHAT A DUDES TRUE INTENTIONS ARE WITH U, IS TO MAKE HIM THINK SEX IS NOT AN OPTION. Tell him ur a celibate and will not until marriage. (if U want that dude who'll be ur friend first and have ur back first and ur booty 2nd)

When U play games U end up getting played. Isn't it funny how we're usually attracted to the person who's a little better at the game then we are. Even if on the surface we seem like we're totally on top of things, it just means they're the better liars. Think about it. When we play games, we usually get played. So in closing, do what U do because U want to do it. If u want to hit it on the 1st, do it but be safe about it. If u want to wait a year play according to ur game ... not his.

UrBoSS

Potential Star
Registered
why are guys so obsessed with natural hair on the mainboard

It says to me that a woman is comfortable with herself. There is something special about a woman who doesn't hide behind layers of make-up and fake hair to project someone that she isn't...

So real hair and less makeup is good but dudes still can't get enough of the models and pornstars...??

While I'm on that, help me to understand this...why is it that some men OD on porn and pics (average to dimes) even though they got the total package at home?? If you have a gorgeous girl (with or w/o makeup and extras) who does it all plus more, why the need to constantly dl porn and have your nose in all the pics??

Especially if your girl provides you with all that, she takes pics for you, make vids and shit....
:confused:

Guys are opportunist and in my opinion we all need to get away from playing games and learn to communicate what we want and won't stand for. See, I personally feel relationships are all about Bull Shzzt and sacrifice; how much b.s. are u willing to put up with and how much of urself are u willing to sacrifice. U need to know ur levels before u decide to deal with anybody else. THE ONLY WAY TO KNOW WHAT A DUDES TRUE INTENTIONS ARE WITH U, IS TO MAKE HIM THINK SEX IS NOT AN OPTION. Tell him ur a celibate and will not until marriage. (if U want that dude who'll be ur friend first and have ur back first and ur booty 2nd)

When U play games U end up getting played. Isn't it funny how we're usually attracted to the person who's a little better at the game then we are. Even if on the surface we seem like we're totally on top of things, it just means they're the better liars. Think about it. When we play games, we usually get played. So in closing, do what U do because U want to do it. If u want to hit it on the 1st, do it but be safe about it. If u want to wait a year play according to ur game ... not his.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm ... this post gave me alot to think about

Noir

Support BGOL
Registered
Calm down ladies! No cat fighting!

(unless it involves torn clothing, nudity, oil, wrestling, etc...) :D