Ask a black man a question thread (for the ladies that want to know)

Machete

Rising Star
Registered
.... Withholding sex is not going to give you any idea of what the guys real intentions are ...

I disagree. A woman who withholds sex for a certain period of time will weed out guys that are JUST looking for pussy. But waiting too long may push away a man who's genuinely interested in her.

Why can't guys tell when they suck in bed? I'm not a great actress but why do guys always fall for the "fake" orgasm? (The fake orgasm only used to speed up the process)

Same reason why women can't tell when they suck in bed. They're too self centred to pay attention to their partner. And, there are people who indulge them and allow them to get smash again. I never understood this , I have a number of female friends who complain about their men in bed. I always tell them: "don't tell me, tell him". I tell any chick that I'm dealing with, if we smash and something is wrong / not feeling good / painful tell me so that I can adjust.

Oh, and fake orgasms don't help at all. Fake orgasms only prolong the issue and another woman will have to deal with it. Some guys can tell when it's fake, most cant. And, will in fact look at you smugly afterwards like he killed the pussy, when in fact you laughing at his ass. Stop fakin shit, be real about it. Coach them if you got to, and if you ain't up to it, kick him out. He may or may not learn, but at least he will only be deluding himself.

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I disagree. A woman who withholds sex for a certain period of time will weed out guys that are JUST looking for pussy. But waiting too long may push away a man who's genuinely interested in her.
Withholding sex will weed out all the honest men. These are the guys that did not lie or try to manipulate the situation. They were upfront with what they wanted. In reality you can't be mad. The men that stick around are the ones that end up hurting the women deeply because they play the role and lie.

BigBoyeee

Potential Star
Registered
For me when a woman cums I always feels a lot of juice coming down like somebody hit a switch and the pussy tends to relax and gets extra slippery for a few minutes. If she cums hard the pussy will start to pop and fart as well as getting extra juicy and wet and I feel it throbbing around my dick before it relaxes a bit. Without that it aint official! Oh yeah, when you grinding and get that slow cum and you feel that pussy start to spasm slow at first and then faster faster and oh shit that pussy is popping! lol

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
Men-when women express to you their concerns or feelings about a problem in the relationship...Why do you guys get quiet and dont say anything? You do realize that pisses us off and makes us think you dont care right.

Me-:angry::confused::(
Men-:hmm::cool::hmm:

CaptSmackaHoe

Star
BGOL Investor
Sometimes if a guy really speaks his mind the woman will either call the logic stupid or the woman feelings will get hurt. So most guys dont say anything at all and give the following faces to his woman :( :smh: and :hmm:

on a side note i like using this line on my ol lady.

I dont know why i do it, i do it just because..... and Ok, I guess your right hun?:hmm:

onyxfemme

Punk Ass Decepticons!
BGOL Investor
You sure it's not just because ya'll dont listen?

Wishes my dude would just say I am right:(
I swear I met my match...I wanna marry him...Smoove as mofo:eek:
Sometimes if a guy really speaks his mind the woman will either call the logic stupid or the woman feelings will get hurt. So most guys dont say anything at all and give the following faces to his woman :( :smh: and :hmm:

on a side note i like using this line on my ol lady.

I dont know why i do it, i do it just because..... and Ok, I guess your right hun?:hmm:

CaptSmackaHoe

Star
BGOL Investor
Yes, we listen it just depends on the subject matter. If subject has came up before in the relationship more than 3 times that when we are not listening.

sean69

Star
BGOL Investor
Men-when women express to you their concerns or feelings about a problem in the relationship...Why do you guys get quiet and dont say anything? You do realize that pisses us off and makes us think you dont care right.

Does it involve food?

BrownTurd

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It is not that we don't listen we just don' like all the extra that comes with the conversation. To men if it aint broke know need to fix it. Plus saying anything could create a argument because some women at this point are emotional and may take what is said the wrong way. We just want to get this shit over and turn on the game.

sexylegz33

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
For me when a woman cums I always feels a lot of juice coming down like somebody hit a switch and the pussy tends to relax and gets extra slippery for a few minutes. If she cums hard the pussy will start to pop and fart as well as getting extra juicy and wet and I feel it throbbing around my dick before it relaxes a bit. Without that it aint official! Oh yeah, when you grinding and get that slow cum and you feel that pussy start to spasm slow at first and then faster faster and oh shit that pussy is popping! lol

You know what you talkin bout! :yes:

cremycocoa

As I am
BGOL Investor
I don't think cumming on your face is too kinky. There's far more kinkier, weird stuff than that. That's fairly tame compared to what you might be asking (did you mention that specific act in the orginal post, cause I think I missed it). By the same token, it's individualistic and maybe it was too kinky for him.

At the same, while I would do if asked, it's not a particular thrill for me.

I dont remember if I did - I think I did anyway, it was something that he talked about that he really wanted to do and it was such a turn on for him yadda yadda yadda so I was like ok we can try that. No problem during the whole act and before we started I said that it would be ok to do it.

Gets to the point and he says he can't that I'm too "hot" and I'm like well okay....

We talked about it and he said it was too strong...whatever...so we decided we would try again if it was something he wanted he was all excited and then same thing, he nearly freaked out when I looked up at him.

So I'm like I give up...

New question...what is it with fishnets and what kind???

cremycocoa

As I am
BGOL Investor
I dont remember if I did - I think I did anyway, it was something that he talked about that he really wanted to do and it was such a turn on for him yadda yadda yadda so I was like ok we can try that. No problem during the whole act and before we started I said that it would be ok to do it.

Gets to the point and he says he can't that I'm too "hot" and I'm like well okay....

We talked about it and he said it was too strong...whatever...so we decided we would try again if it was something he wanted he was all excited and then same thing, he nearly freaked out when I looked up at him.

So I'm like I give up...

New question...what is it with fishnets and what kind???
Update: Did it this this weekend and he loved it... so we had a full weekend of it...
still not sure on the fishnets though

maddcat

Star
Registered
Some comments on a few issues.

1. Fake orgasms...don't do shit. Be honest all the dude is trying to do is please you. Yeah sometimes you get with a guy that want to brag to his buddies about how he made you scream. But be honest with yourself and him...physically women generally are harder to induce orgasms anyway 4 times as much stimulation. If you are through fuckin say you had enough. If he's a lousy fuck coach him into how to please you. Believe me If you give bad head he will let you know about it.

2. Agressive dudes. "How bout dat number, so I can git up in you."
It's a tactic to get pussy from the first person to say yes. High Volume Sales people do the same thing. Keep asking and sooner of later you are gonna hit pay dirt. Hence ask every female in the club if she wants to fuck. These guys aren't afraid of rejection ,they expect it, but their objective is to get some pussy, so they keep trying until they do.

3. Holding out for sex usually don't work. If a guy just wants to fuck, he can wait. He really doesn't have to be all that interested in you. Fact is he's most likely got plenty of booty call numbers just waiting. So he's got plenty to do until you crack. Don't wait his time if you wish to have sex with the dude, go for it. You shouldn't feel cheap for a 1 night stand if things don't work out. If you want more than just a fuck get to know the guy. you'll figure out how to judge character, and decide if he's right for you. (hint most guys want a companion to share their lives with not just some good pussy)

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
OK It has been nearly 3 weeks since I split up with this dude so why is he still calling me every day? I do not take his calls and we have not spoke nor texted in like 2 weeks! Usually he just calls once a day and leaves no message but today he left a nasty message claiming he was calling to pay me $ and return something but since I such a piece of shit he gonna throw it on the street in front of my house! WTF?

Noir

Support BGOL
Registered
OK It has been nearly 3 weeks since I split up with this dude so why is he still calling me every day? I do not take his calls and we have not spoke nor texted in like 2 weeks! Usually he just calls once a day and leaves no message but today he left a nasty message claiming he was calling to pay me $ and return something but since I such a piece of shit he gonna throw it on the street in front of my house! WTF?

You seem to have a problem with exes becoming Stalkers, unable to leave you alone. You must really get them sprung! :lol:

As for getting your money back . . .

[FLASH]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/9XZ1crkgtmc[/FLASH]

dwnsouth

Analytical nerd
Platinum Member

cause he know he fucked up...and thinks its not to the point where you shouldn't be willing to take him back... its a desperation move

let me ask you this, have you given him chances before? taken him back before?

BigUnc

Potential Star
Registered
what does it mean when a guy say u are "coachable"

Good evening DeSiRe and to all the other SOL ladies.

To this black man saying that you are coachable means you are someone that i can work with to come to a mutually satisfactory conclusion to whatever the subject at hand is. That you are willing to honestly and sincerely listen to what I have to say and offer positive feedback.

Be careful with this because some dudes take it to mean that they know more than you and may come off as condescending and as a know it all.

overall it's a compliment although somewhat crude.

BigUnc

bigirl

anti- voluntary ignorance
BGOL Investor
cause he know he fucked up...and thinks its not to the point where you shouldn't be willing to take him back... its a desperation move

let me ask you this, have you given him chances before? taken him back before?

Yeah I have but not this time I won't and if he wants me to take him back I wouldn't think leaving a nasty message would be the way to go about it :confused:

However, thankfully today he did not call! :dance:

PREDICTION: His last ditch attempt will be to invent some tragic situation to try to gain my sympathy but that will not work neither and then he will finally get bored and go away(I hope)

Digital Angel

Sig Angel
BGOL Investor
Yeah I have but not this time I won't and if he wants me to take him back I wouldn't think leaving a nasty message would be the way to go about it :confused:

However, thankfully today he did not call! :dance:

PREDICTION: His last ditch attempt will be to invent some tragic situation to try to gain my sympathy but that will not work neither and then he will finally get bored and go away(I hope)

My ex did that crap and I almost fell for it. After I stopped accepting his calls he sends me an email saying that his dad has cancer. I of course fell for it until I found out he has known about his dad having cancer for years:angry:. If I wouldn't have already been seeing someone I would have ended up taking him back. Thank God I rebound quick:D

Famous1

Rising Star
Platinum Member

how much money and what's your approximate address....? I could use a few extra bucks..:D