Arrow on CW

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I’m not going to lie..

If they cancel Arrow... I just don’t know if I can continue to fuck with Flash...

As much as I love Flash and the fine choice chocolate that it gives me every week..

It’s continues to follow the same fucking beats every season..

Arrow is up here trying to create a true end game and Flash is running in places.

Oh we gonna have to debate this.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I’m not going to lie..

If they cancel Arrow... I just don’t know if I can continue to fuck with Flash...

As much as I love Flash and the fine choice chocolate that it gives me every week..

It’s continues to follow the same fucking beats every season..

Arrow is up here trying to create a true end game and Flash is running in places.

Ok i feel like this is a constant debate that needs its own thread

Ranking the cw dc super hero universe

To me Arrow deserves special consideration cause it was FIRST

To me that means something

Without their success we don't get a universe

The fight scenes were and at times still is the best on tv.

A testosterone fueled superhero soap opera

But just so many missteps so many entire questionable seasons

To be fair, they TOOK all rhe best talent to help flash etc...

But the Felicity development and then just the confusion with Dig, the various teams, the flashbacks, the island.

And its NOT all their fault

That suicide squad story line would have revolutionized that series, to the point of a legit Dig spin off.

So overall their legacy is solid.

But Prometheus was their shining moment

And honestly even THAT?

With the Vigilante thing they kinda messed up?

But still Amell is the foundation yo the entire network that needs to be recognized.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
ARROW RUMORED TO BE CANCELED
Matt McGloinPosted: 02/22/2019 - 23:1314 Comments
It is being claimed that both Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow will be canceled and come to an end by The CW following the next season on the television network.

It's said both of the shows will end following the 2019-20 broadcast year and the Crisis On Infinite Earths event, which may have something to do with the cancelations.

Apparently, following Crisis On Infinite Earths, the Arrowverse landscape will be "drastically different." It's unknown what exactly that means, but it is being speculated it may mean Greg Berlanti and company may be making the Arrowverse one respective universe. Presently, Arrow and The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow are a part of one universe, with Supergirl and Batwoman in their own universe. It could be possible that following Crisis, there is some sort of new single CW DC TV universe. Crisis On Infinite Earths is the next big CW Arrowverse crossover already said to be their biggest crossover ever.

Update: It is also being claimed Supergirl may get canceled.

crisis-infinite-earths.jpg

Arrow Season 8 is greenlit for next year as is Legends of Tomorrow Season 5. Stephen Amell has been playing Oliver Queen for a while, so the possibility that next year will be his last year could be very possible. Regarding Legends of Tomorrow, I do believe it is the lowest rated of the Arrowverse shows. What I actually find more interesting is that Warner Bros. is developing movies for both Supergirl and The Flash, and we know that WB doesn't like to have their characters on both the big and small screens at the same time, so what happens to The CW Supergirl and The Flash shows when the movies come out? Sounds like a crisis to me, eh?

(rumor via wegothiscovered)

legends-tomorrow.jpg

arrowverse.jpg

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
They still haven't said,if it's going to take the whole or half the season to pull this off...No way,they'll use the normal format for crossover.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
He is getting annoying, but thats kids always wanting something then when they get it they want something else. Then when they get that they want the first thing they had and the loop continues til you smack em in the mouth. Did he say he was gay when talking to Mia I thought he liked Wild dogs daughter.

Best part of the episode is Curtis is leaving, I hope.

Notice how the fruity loops mafia had to randomly throw in Arrow's son (future William) being gay out of left field as soon as Curtis leaves :smh:

Its so ridiculously predictable how they push their agenda

Last edited:

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
so arrow has another kid on the way.. to give his other son something to bitch about...and arrow working for the police dept us just wack....smh

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
It is being claimed that both Arrow and Legends of Tomorrow will be canceled and come to an end by The CW following the next season on the television network.

It's said both of the shows will end following the 2019-20 broadcast year and the Crisis On Infinite Earths event, which may have something to do with the cancelations.

Apparently, following Crisis On Infinite Earths, the Arrowverse landscape will be "drastically different." It's unknown what exactly that means, but it is being speculated it may mean Greg Berlanti and company may be making the Arrowverse one respective universe. Presently, Arrow and The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow are a part of one universe, with Supergirl and Batwoman in their own universe. It could be possible that following Crisis, there is some sort of new single CW DC TV universe. Crisis On Infinite Earths is the next big CW Arrowverse crossover already said to be their biggest crossover ever.

Arrow Season 8 is greenlit for next year as is Legends of Tomorrow Season 5. Stephen Amell has been playing Oliver Queen for a while, so the possibility that next year will be his last year could be very possible. Regarding Legends of Tomorrow, I do believe it is the lowest rated of the Arrowverse shows. What I actually find more interesting is that Warner Bros. is developing movies for both Supergirl and The Flash, and we know that WB doesn't like to have their characters on both the big and small screens at the same time, so what happens to The CW Supergirl and The Flash shows when the movies come out? Sounds like a crisis to me, eh?

legends-tomorrow.jpg

arrowverse.jpg
Its probably best to end Arrow with the direction they've taken the show with Oliver having no secret identity. I barely watch the show now. I gave up watching Legends a year ago. I'll rather watch the Batwomen show than Arrow & Legends continue.

Winslow Wong

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member

legends-tomorrow.jpg

arrowverse.jpg

As a show stays on longer, the cast gets more money, the show has reached the number of episode to go in to syndiation (where the producers make the real money) and creatively it just gets stale.

I think the show will not be canceled until another couple of more seasons but look for it to be a vehicle for a couple of back door pilots to produce new CW heroes show.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
As a show stays on longer, the cast gets more money, the show has reached the number of episode to go in to syndiation (where the producers make the real money) and creatively it just gets stale.

I think the show will not be canceled until another couple of more seasons but look for it to be a vehicle for a couple of back door pilots to produce new CW heroes show.

It was being re run on basic cable but i dont see it anymore...so it hit the magic number.

And serialized shows like that are tricky to work in re runs

Procedurals do much much better along with sit coms obviously

I am shocked supernatural does so damn well in syndication but it very very solid performer

Bones, Chicago pd, csi, law and ordet etc

I think it would be hard to JUMP into alot of these super hero shows outside their base audience

Even though i see flash being a big hit in syndication

But with streaming its always gonna work out in the end

Funny Arrow is actually getting good again

I like the 3 concurrently running story lines

I like lady arrow

Curtis is gone...

They need an Argus spin off with Dig and rotating cast of dc low powered characters.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
my bad if i spoiled it

well holy hell..

I well

damn

OK

I mean he was named the dragon

and he DID do the same thing to that bully

so I GUESS its all full circle

https://arrow.fandom.com/wiki/Ricardo_Diaz

but

wow...

maybe they NOT getting cancelled after all cause that is a BIG death to have THIS early...

and such a MAJOR villain

unless he is NOT dead?

I wonder if the lighter has any significance?

but f*ck the bullsh*t

HIGHLANDER

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Didn’t read the comments... finally on last nights episode.

Let’s do this...

First off... Connor is adopted???? So he isn’t JJ jr.

This doesn’t make sense....

When would he have adopted a child?

The Connor in the alternate future where he was the green Arrow was definitely John’s son.. the son that was created with Flashpoint.

Also... Felicity has a daughter and no one knows about it... except for Diggle jr..

Fellas... I think the future scenes are on another Earth... this shit has to be caused as a result of whatever happens in Crisis this year. I think the different earths merged and we are watching a mixed up future timeline.

I think the future that we are seeing... is a mixture of the future that would have happened if Flashpoint didn’t happen. Diggle has a daughter... and later adopts a son.

I had a feeling about this when I saw Rene in the future as mayor... something about his comments just felt off.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm sitting here looking like who the hell is Dante, that dude looks familiar. I see @playahaitian mentioning Highlander and yeah Steven Amell could play a good MacLeod, he has Scottish in him. I would watch it. Oh, that was Adrian Paul, copy, damn, I'm slow. Now I need to watch again.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Ok this looks to be Stephen Arnell’s decision ... I just read that he wasn’t going to renew his contract when this season was up. He had hoped arrow would continue without him...
but they all decided for him to come back for just 10 episodes to wrap up the series.

This does make sense... when I watched last weeks episode... I finally had that moment when I looked at him and thought he is too big for Arrow now.

His acting is light years better and he can do his own stunts...

I don’t see him as a leading man... but the dude could fit into an action ensemble flick.