Arrow on CW

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
This was good. I was almost thrown by the Warner media entrance music.

And holy shit that was Kelsey Grammer as the narrator.

That fight scene was on point.

WAIT...WHAT!?!?!?

https://www.cinemablend.com/televis...mmer-for-unexpected-role-in-the-150th-episode

Kelsey Grammer narrates Arrow’s 150th episode, a faux documentary about sad vigilantes

Allison Shoemaker

Yesterday 12:00am
Filed to: WHAT'S ON TONIGHT
16Save
i2q3jolkwss8qhriebpv.jpg

Jessica Heafey, Stephen Amell
Photo: Shane Harvey (The CW)
Here’s what’s happening in the world of television for Monday, February 4. All times are Eastern.

Top pick
Arrow(The CW, 8 p.m.): Tonight’s episode of the recently renewed Arrowis the show’s 150th (sidebar: Holy shit, that’s a lot of feeling conflicted about justice and vengeance and death and family and stuff). Naturally, the powers that be have chosen to celebrate that occasion by bringing in Frasier Crane to narrate an in-universe documentary about the exploits of Oliver Queen, Felicity Smoak, Dinah Drake, John Diggle, Not-Laurel Lance, and the rest of Arrow’s once-masked merrymakers.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
ok more of Oliver's bitchy son....

I'm bout over this show for real

I dont understand it myself,how you're going to say you want a normal life but just last season you praised your dad for being a hero......Hell,he got upset that Oliver didn't tell him..

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He is getting annoying, but thats kids always wanting something then when they get it they want something else. Then when they get that they want the first thing they had and the loop continues til you smack em in the mouth. Did he say he was gay when talking to Mia I thought he liked Wild dogs daughter.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Best part of the episode is Curtis is leaving, I hope.

he gotta go.

I actually got into a debate about him a few weeks back

I was accused to holding him to a HIGHER standard JUST because he was a Black actor and character.

to which I called bullsh*t

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@fonzerrillii @ansatsusha_gouki

He GONE

OK NOW I feel a LITTLE bad, I always want a brother to have a job and its important to have BLACK heroes

He was poorly written and developed and felt forced. He felt like a poor man's Cisco...and once they got rid of Wynn on Supergirl I had a feeling he would be next to go.

but I just feel the show failed him

Arrow star on their shocking exit from the show: 'It's not the end of
'

Dean Buscher/The CW

CHANCELLOR AGARD
February 11, 2019 at 09:00 PM EST
Warning: This post contains spoilers from Monday’s episode of Arrow, “Star City Slayer.” Read at your own risk!

Team Arrow just lost one terrific member.

Monday’s installment of Arrow ended with Curtis Holt, a.k.a. Mr. Terrific (Echo Kellum), bidding adieu to Star City for a job in Washington, D.C. With that onscreen move comes Kellum’s official departure from the CW superhero show as a series regular, EW can now reveal.

In “Star City Slayer,” Curtis received a job offer from the Kohler Humanitarian Institute in D.C. because of the technology he’s developed. As he weighed his options, the team started tracking a serial killer, which led to Curtis using his tech to save Dinah (Juliana Harkavy) after the killer slit her throat. That feat helped him make the decision to take the job, because it would allow him to help as many people as possible. Diggle (David Ramsey) tried to get him to stay by offering him a promotion at A.R.G.U.S., but Curtis turned him down and handed Helix over to his partner in crime Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) before leaving.

Kellum, on the other hand, made the decision to leave Arrow after four seasons because he wanted to spend more time with his family in Los Angeles and is interested in pursuing other ventures in music, writing, and directing.

However, both Kellum and executive producer/showrunner Beth Schwartz assure EW that this isn’t the last of Mr. Terrific.

“I love working with Echo, who is an absolute delight and joy,” Schwartz tells EW in a statement. “Echo has always brought humor and heart to Arrow. Curtis is such a fun character to write for and he’ll be greatly missed. We haven’t seen the last of Mr. Terrific.”

Below, Kellum opens up about his decision to leave, his favorite moments on the show, and what’s next for him creatively.

ADVERTISING
ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: How did your exit come about? Was it your decision, the producers’, or something mutual?
ECHO KELLUM: I had a conversation with [then-showrunner] Marc Guggenheim in season 6. It was my idea. I have kids — I have a 12-year-old — and it was just starting to feel like I should be back home more.

First of all, I love working on this show. I love the cast, the producers. It’s the best cast I’ve ever worked with, the best studio. They’ve taken such great care of me and made me feel like I’ve been there since season 1. So all of this has been very bittersweet because I actually feel very crestfallen, because it’s so tough to leave such an amazing show. But I think for me, it just boiled down to family, and also I just wanted to try a couple of creative ventures in my life. I’m working on music, directing, and writing now. I still love acting, but it’s something I’m not looking at as the top thing of my career anymore. I’m looking at my career in a different light.

So, I approached Marc. We had a long conversation about family and fatherhood and all those things, and he totally got where I was coming from. You know, Warner Bros. and the network were so generous to be able to let me exit gracefully. What I will say, this isn’t the end of Curtis. I’ll definitely come back as much as they want me back, and visit and guest-star and whatnot. So, it’s not the end of him. I guess it’s really a family decision overall, just to be a little closer to my kids. I’ve been around my kids more during the school parts of the year the most that I have been in the last four years, even in the past month. It was definitely not an easy decision.

Jack Rowand/The CW
Both Arrow and the Arrowverse as a whole have this sort of open-door policy where actors have the flexibility to come and go as they need. Did that make it easier for you to approach Marc and Beth about this?
Absolutely. I’ve know things that have happened with actors in the past, so that was definitely something that made it easier to broach the conversation. I went to them just to have a conversation — not being like, “Hey, I want off!” but just to gauge where they were, how they felt about how I was feeling, and all I got was full support. They didn’t want me to leave. I’m so thankful that they wanted me to be part of the show in the first place, and they still want me to be part of it. So, it’s definitely an open-door policy for me. I’ll come back any time they need me to come back, for sure, but right now? It’s really nice to be around family more and take care of these creative ventures that I’ve been working on in L.A. as well.

The episode ends with Curtis deciding he can put his tech to better use in Washington after he gets his job offer. How did you feel about the way Curtis was written off?
I liked it because it’s still innately Curtis wanting to help other people. He’s leaving in a way where he can try to have a bigger impact in trying to help other people in the world. I really appreciate that, because I hope it leaves open the door for him to pop back in every once in a while until they get to their 300th episode. [laughs]

What was your last day on set like?
It was very emotional. I definitely cried. Everyone cried. It was really difficult because they are my family and all of us have such a great rapport, on screen and off the screen. The last day was really tough. A lot of tears, a lot of cakes. But the last day, we shot in this spooky house, so it was very interesting. I feel good about my decision overall, but I’m going to miss all of them, miss being the trenches with them every day and laughing on set and just being silly, and then also just telling this amazing story that our amazing writers are crafting. So it’s just definitely very bittersweet. I’m exited for what’s in the future, but it’s tough to leave such an amazing show.

What do you think you’ll miss about Curtis, this character you’ve been with for four years?
I just like his charm. He’s so silly and he brings a lot of levity to a lot of the darkness that the show can permeate. I’m gonna miss that about him — that he just has a great outlook on life, like his positivity. It doesn’t mean he hasn’t dealt with hardships and doubting himself and whatnot, but I think I can pull that from him, of just being positive and looking at the bright side of things, and trying to do the best I can for my fellow man. I’m really going to miss playing those parts.

Looking back at these past four seasons, what was your favorite moment or episode on the show?
One of my favorite moments was getting to put on the Terrific 2.0 costume. That was such an hugely empowering moment for me personally as an actor. It was so great.

But as you say that, the moment that comes back to me again and again is in season 5, episode 2. Me, Rick Gonzalez, and Madison McLaughlin, who played Artemis, we were all having a scene. We’re training, Oliver’s got the bell. Oliver and Felicity have a moment, and we’re just in the background just kind of chilling and improv-ing some banter in character. Then, Rick says, “Hey, we on a TV show.” We are all still in character. [laughs] It was just such a perfect moment from Wild Dog. As the character, I thought he would say something like this. “Look, there’s cameras everywhere,” and we’re like, “Dude, what are you talking about?” That moment was so funny and so meta. We talk about that moment so often. We’ll be shooting a scene and I’m like, “Rick, we on a TV show, man,” and then we just start laughing and cracking up. That is really one of the moments that touches my heart.

Honestly, the moment that I really think about is the first moment when I got to meet Felicity and came in that first day. I just remember how amazing it was to feel welcomed and a part of that universe from the jump. That’s a moment that really holds true to my heart. Honestly, there are a couple of episodes from this season: The episode where I got to do French, that was so much fun. The episode where I got to flip the script on Diaz [Kirk Acevedo] was so much fun too. I really like where they were going with him. I hope there can be some type of a future for him Arrowverse. It won’t be on an episodic basis, but I’m really proud of the work I got to do with this character and thankful that they let me play with him for four years.

Dean Buscher/The CW
Have you started talking to the writers about when that potential return might happen, or is that still far off?
We’ve had some discussions. Nothing’s been finalized at this point, but we’ve definitely discussed that aspect and they definitely made sure and clear that they want Curtis to come back. I can’t give you any definitive episodes or storylines, but it’s definitely something I’m 100-percent open to doing, and I believe they’re open to doing it too, so it should definitely work out at some point in the future.

If things aligned where you were available and they wanted you back, would you want to be involved in next year’s big “Crisis on Infinite Earths” crossover?
Of course, 100 percent! That’s going to be so epic and amazing! I would love to be a part of those crossovers.

Is there anything more you can share about what you have planned post-Arrow?
I’m working on music right now. It’s been a labor of love. I’ve been working on an album for the past two years, but now I’m afforded the time to actually focus on it and really get into the studio and bang some stuff out. I’ve been shooting some things. I just shot a short; got some financing for it and shot that. And writing a bunch of scripts. I have a feature that we’re out trying to sell right now and a pilot we’re out trying to sell right now. Everything is very irons-in-the-fire, but I’m just very confident in my future and my work ethic. I know it’s only a matter of time before things fall down.

What can we expect from your first album?
I mainly do hip-hop. I love being an M.C. and rapping. It’s something I’ve been doing since I was in high school. My brother was a hip-hop artist, and we lost him in 2006, unfortunately, so I’m trying to make something to honor him and everything he was doing. My music has always been a passion. I’m not doing it to make a million bucks. I’m just doing it for the love because I just want to put out my own creative venture in music and still getting some of the pieces together is just exciting.

Is there anything else you wanted to add?
I think the only thing I want to do is just thank all the fans for giving me a shot. For all the fans that loved me and for all the fans that didn’t love me so much, thanks for watching, thanks for caring, thanks for making me feel like I was part of something special, because it is a special show. I will see you guys in the future on other projects. And excelsior!

Last edited:

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

H e GONE

OK NOW I feel a LITTLE bad, I always want a brother to have a job and its important to have BLACK heroes

He was poorly written and developed and felt forced. He felt like a poor man's Cisco...and once they got rid of Wynn on Supergirl I had a feeling he would be next to go.

'

Dean Buscher/The CW

CHANCELLOR AGARD
Warning: This post contains spoilers from Monday’s episode of Arrow, “Star City Slayer.” Read at your own risk!

Monday’s installment of Arrow ended with Curtis Holt, a.k.a. Mr. Terrific (Echo Kellum), bidding adieu to Star City for a job in Washington, D.C. With that onscreen move comes Kellum’s official departure from the CW superhero show as a series regular, EW can now reveal.

In “Star City Slayer,” Curtis received a job offer from the Kohler Humanitarian Institute in D.C. because of the technology he’s developed. As he weighed his options, the team started tracking a serial killer, which led to Curtis using his tech to save Dinah (Juliana Harkavy) after the killer slit her throat. That feat helped him make the decision to take the job, because it would allow him to help as many people as possible. Diggle (David Ramsey) tried to get him to stay by offering him a promotion at A.R.G.U.S., but Curtis turned him down and handed Helix over to his partner in crime Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) before leaving.

Kellum, on the other hand, made the decision to leave Arrow after four seasons because he wanted to spend more time with his family in Los Angeles and is interested in pursuing other ventures in music, writing, and directing. However, both Kellum and executive producer/showrunner Beth Schwartz assure EW that this isn’t the last of Mr. Terrific.

“I love working with Echo, who is an absolute delight and joy,” Schwartz tells EW in a statement. “Echo has always brought humor and heart to Arrow. Curtis is such a fun character to write for and he’ll be greatly missed. We haven’t seen the last of Mr. Terrific.”

Below, Kellum opens up about his decision to leave, his favorite moments on the show, and what’s next for him creatively.

ADVERTISING
ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: How did your exit come about? Was it your decision, the producers’, or something mutual?
ECHO KELLUM: I had a conversation with [then-showrunner] Marc Guggenheim in season 6. It was my idea. I have kids — I have a 12-year-old — and it was just starting to feel like I should be back home more.

First of all, I love working on this show. I love the cast, the producers. It’s the best cast I’ve ever worked with, the best studio. They’ve taken such great care of me and made me feel like I’ve been there since season 1. So all of this has been very bittersweet because I actually feel very crestfallen, because it’s so tough to leave such an amazing show. But I think for me, it just boiled down to family, and also I just wanted to try a couple of creative ventures in my life. I’m working on music, directing, and writing now. I still love acting, but it’s something I’m not looking at as the top thing of my career anymore. I’m looking at my career in a different light.

So, I approached Marc. We had a long conversation about family and fatherhood and all those things, and he totally got where I was coming from. You know, Warner Bros. and the network were so generous to be able to let me exit gracefully. What I will say, this isn’t the end of Curtis. I’ll definitely come back as much as they want me back, and visit and guest-star and whatnot. So, it’s not the end of him. I guess it’s really a family decision overall, just to be a little closer to my kids. I’ve been around my kids more during the school parts of the year the most that I have been in the last four years, even in the past month. It was definitely not an easy decision.

Jack Rowand/The CW
Both Arrow and the Arrowverse as a whole have this sort of open-door policy where actors have the flexibility to come and go as they need. Did that make it easier for you to approach Marc and Beth about this?
Absolutely. I’ve know things that have happened with actors in the past, so that was definitely something that made it easier to broach the conversation. I went to them just to have a conversation — not being like, “Hey, I want off!” but just to gauge where they were, how they felt about how I was feeling, and all I got was full support. They didn’t want me to leave. I’m so thankful that they wanted me to be part of the show in the first place, and they still want me to be part of it. So, it’s definitely an open-door policy for me. I’ll come back any time they need me to come back, for sure, but right now? It’s really nice to be around family more and take care of these creative ventures that I’ve been working on in L.A. as well.

The episode ends with Curtis deciding he can put his tech to better use in Washington after he gets his job offer. How did you feel about the way Curtis was written off?
I liked it because it’s still innately Curtis wanting to help other people. He’s leaving in a way where he can try to have a bigger impact in trying to help other people in the world. I really appreciate that, because I hope it leaves open the door for him to pop back in every once in a while until they get to their 300th episode. [laughs]

It was very emotional. I definitely cried. Everyone cried. It was really difficult because they are my family and all of us have such a great rapport, on screen and off the screen. The last day was really tough. A lot of tears, a lot of cakes. But the last day, we shot in this spooky house, so it was very interesting. I feel good about my decision overall, but I’m going to miss all of them, miss being the trenches with them every day and laughing on set and just being silly, and then also just telling this amazing story that our amazing writers are crafting. So it’s just definitely very bittersweet. I’m exited for what’s in the future, but it’s tough to leave such an amazing show.

What do you think you’ll miss about Curtis, this character you’ve been with for four years?
I just like his charm. He’s so silly and he brings a lot of levity to a lot of the darkness that the show can permeate. I’m gonna miss that about him — that he just has a great outlook on life, like his positivity. It doesn’t mean he hasn’t dealt with hardships and doubting himself and whatnot, but I think I can pull that from him, of just being positive and looking at the bright side of things, and trying to do the best I can for my fellow man. I’m really going to miss playing those parts.

Looking back at these past four seasons, what was your favorite moment or episode on the show?
One of my favorite moments was getting to put on the Terrific 2.0 costume. That was such an hugely empowering moment for me personally as an actor. It was so great.

But as you say that, the moment that comes back to me again and again is in season 5, episode 2. Me, Rick Gonzalez, and Madison McLaughlin, who played Artemis, we were all having a scene. We’re training, Oliver’s got the bell. Oliver and Felicity have a moment, and we’re just in the background just kind of chilling and improv-ing some banter in character. Then, Rick says, “Hey, we on a TV show.” We are all still in character. [laughs] It was just such a perfect moment from Wild Dog. As the character, I thought he would say something like this. “Look, there’s cameras everywhere,” and we’re like, “Dude, what are you talking about?” That moment was so funny and so meta. We talk about that moment so often. We’ll be shooting a scene and I’m like, “Rick, we on a TV show, man,” and then we just start laughing and cracking up. That is really one of the moments that touches my heart.

Honestly, the moment that I really think about is the first moment when I got to meet Felicity and came in that first day. I just remember how amazing it was to feel welcomed and a part of that universe from the jump. That’s a moment that really holds true to my heart. Honestly, there are a couple of episodes from this season: The episode where I got to do French, that was so much fun. The episode where I got to flip the script on Diaz [Kirk Acevedo] was so much fun too. I really like where they were going with him. I hope there can be some type of a future for him Arrowverse. It won’t be on an episodic basis, but I’m really proud of the work I got to do with this character and thankful that they let me play with him for four years.

Dean Buscher/The CW
Have you started talking to the writers about when that potential return might happen, or is that still far off?
We’ve had some discussions. Nothing’s been finalized at this point, but we’ve definitely discussed that aspect and they definitely made sure and clear that they want Curtis to come back. I can’t give you any definitive episodes or storylines, but it’s definitely something I’m 100-percent open to doing, and I believe they’re open to doing it too, so it should definitely work out at some point in the future.

If things aligned where you were available and they wanted you back, would you want to be involved in next year’s big “Crisis on Infinite Earths” crossover?
Of course, 100 percent! That’s going to be so epic and amazing! I would love to be a part of those crossovers.

I’m working on music right now. It’s been a labor of love. I’ve been working on an album for the past two years, but now I’m afforded the time to actually focus on it and really get into the studio and bang some stuff out. I’ve been shooting some things. I just shot a short; got some financing for it and shot that. And writing a bunch of scripts. I have a feature that we’re out trying to sell right now and a pilot we’re out trying to sell right now. Everything is very irons-in-the-fire, but I’m just very confident in my future and my work ethic. I know it’s only a matter of time before things fall down.

I mainly do hip-hop. I love being an M.C. and rapping. It’s something I’ve been doing since I was in high school. My brother was a hip-hop artist, and we lost him in 2006, unfortunately, so I’m trying to make something to honor him and everything he was doing. My music has always been a passion. I’m not doing it to make a million bucks. I’m just doing it for the love because I just want to put out my own creative venture in music and still getting some of the pieces together is just exciting.

I think the only thing I want to do is just thank all the fans for giving me a shot. For all the fans that loved me and for all the fans that didn’t love me so much, thanks for watching, thanks for caring, thanks for making me feel like I was part of something special, because it is a special show. I will see you guys in the future on other projects. And excelsior!

At least,he didnt die,they seem to do that to us....

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
where was THIS GUY the past 4 years!?!?!?!?!??!

Now THAT is getting to the Terific we MIGHT have REALLY wanted...

Echo-Kellum-and-his-girlfriend-Lyndsi-LaRose.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
How Far Arrow Went To Protect The Big Olicity Twist

BY LAURA HURLEY
1 COMMENT
YESTERDAY

RANDOM ARTICLE BLEND

Spoilers ahead for the "Star City Slayer" episode of Arrow Season 7.

Arrow has delivered its fair share of twists over the years, and arguably the biggest of Season 7 to date was the reveal that Felicity is pregnant and Blackstar in the flash-forwards is her daughter. Admittedly, there were plenty of fans who already guessed that the blonde badass in the future is Felicity and Oliver's daughter, but confirmation (and news that Felicity is already pregnant in the present) is still a big deal. As it turns out, the show went to some interesting lengths to keep the secret.

Actress Katherine McNamara had this to say when asked if she knew from the beginning that she would be playing Olicity's daughter:

I did not, actually. Of course when they’re casting these things they don’t want it out there that they’re looking for Olicity’s kid, so the sides were [fake] and the character description was for a 'rookie cop.' Once I was cast, I was gearing up to play this rookie cop when I get a call from [showrunner] Beth Schwartz and she says, 'So by the way, everything you know is a lie. You’re Oliver and Felicity’s kid. Congratulations and welcome to the show!' [Laughs] I’m like, 'Hold on, pause, rewind, back up — what?' I’ve seen how beloved Olicity is to these fans and I know what a big responsibility this is, so I’ve done everything in my power to live up to these very big shoes I have to fill.

Despite how huge a role Oliver and Felicity's daughter was bound to be, Arrow didn't fill the actress in on who she would be playing during the audition process. This is far from unprecedented, as actresses ranging from Lupita Nyong'o with Star Warsto Gal Gadot with Wonder Woman had their roles kept secret from them. Gadot thought she might be playing Selina Kyle! Based on Katherine McNamara's comments, she didn't think she would be playing any kind of iconic character or one with personal connections to the major characters.

At least she didn't start playing the part before Beth Schwartz revealed her character's true identity! Like Jessica Parker Kennedy, playing another superhero's daughter over on The Flash, she apparently learned early on who she would be playing. She only had to wait until she was cast!

Jessica Parker Kennedy had to keep her secret all the way from Nora's first appearance in the "Crisis On Earth-X" crossover to the Flash Season 4 finale. McNamara had limited appearances before Blackstar got to drop the bombshell that she's Felicity's daughter.

Going from believing that she'd be playing a rookie cop to learning that she'd play the Olicity daughter had to be a shock. Interestingly, Katherine McNamara may not have much occasion to work with the actors playing her parents. Unlike Nora on The Flash, Mia Smoak doesn't have superspeed to go back in time and meet young Oliver and Felicity, and neither Oliver nor Felicity has appeared via flash-forward just yet.

Despite the fact that Blackstar as Felicity's daughter has been a theory for a while, Katherine McNamara went on in her chat with TVLine to explain that her first meeting with William -- in which the two characters did not recognize each other -- was an attempt at misdirect. Here's how she put it:

One-hundred percent. I know that in talking to the writers and everything, they were trying to delay the inevitable figuring-it-out as much as possible, because they wanted to save the reveal for a bit later, in order to first establish the severity of the world and the twisted childhood that she had, which we’ll see more of as the season continues. There’s a reason why Mia is the way she is, and there’s a reason she has such a resentment for vigilantes and for her own parents. It’s been a challenge for me, because I get little bits of information as I get new scripts and as I’m entrusted with new secrets, but a lot of things have been question marks for me as much as they have been for the audience.

As somebody who hasn't exactly loved the flash-forwards in Season 7 aside from the big season premiere reveal, the explanation of who Mia is makes me more optimistic about what's to come. It's an interesting twist, and I'm not sure how Arrow will handle it. I'll always believe that the show mishandled the introduction of William, as it tarnished Oliver's character (and intelligence), but perhaps the Mia arc will be a winner.

Mia does seem to have some information that William and Co. have been lacking, and her appearance also brought Connor Hawke into the mix, finally giving Diggle a solid connection to the flash-forwards. As Katherine McNamara said, now that we know who she is, we can learn more about why she is. Given how she turned out, I think it's safe to say that her entire childhood wasn't perfect. And why didn't she and William recognize each other?

Season 7 has been a wild one for the Queen family, all things considered. Not only did Arrow spring a surprise Olicity daughter on us, but also a surprise sister for Oliver with Emiko. Honestly, it makes me wish that Thea could drop in for an episode other than the 150th, just to get her reaction to current events. Although Mia may not be in the mix in the present other than a bun in Felicity's oven, surely Thea would have something to say about Emiko!

Unfortunately, we won't find out what's in store next with regard to Felicity's pregnancy or Mia for a few more weeks. Arrow doesn't return with the next new episodes until Monday, March 4, and fans can't even speculate much based on Felicity's reaction. She had only a few moments to process the news that she was pregnant, which clearly came as a big surprise.

She likely wouldn't have even figured out that she might have a baby on board until a while later. I guess the Queen family has Stanley to thank for the early pregnancy reveal! If he hadn't attacked and drugged them, they never would have had their blood tested, and Felicity could have kept going, unaware (perhaps blissfully) that her life was going to permanently change. And Curtis won't even be around! (Okay, that might not matter so much in the grand scheme of things.)

For some viewing options between now and when Arrow returns next month, check out our midseason TV premiere schedule.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

He GONE

'

Dean Buscher/The CW

CHANCELLOR AGARD

Kellum, on the other hand, made the decision to leave Arrow after four seasons because he wanted to spend more time with his family in Los Angeles and is interested in pursuing other ventures in music, writing, and directing.

However, both Kellum and executive producer/showrunner Beth Schwartz assure EW that this isn’t the last of Mr. Terrific.

ADVERTISING

Jack Rowand/The CW

Dean Buscher/The CW

It was for the best.

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you not a LITTLE disappointed we never REALLY got Mr. Terrific?

It's almost like there was some Trump fuckery going on in the writer's room. When the Curtis character was introduced, he was shown to have an intellect that rivaled Felicity and Ray Palmer, he was an Olympic athlete, and a trained martial artist. Now granted, he probably still wouldn't have beaten Oliver (King of the League of Assassins) but there was no reason why he should have been getting his ass kicked by common street thugs, especially after Team Arrow training.

Then the writers really went overboard when they came up with his T-Spheres as the only thing that kept him in the fight. So basically, without his "balls" Mr. Terrific is useless. It was a running joke that was fucked up and a lame way to treat one of the most well rounded, badass black superheroes in the DC Universe.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I can kind of see Arrow... it will be 8 seasons next year but Legends has been one of the better Arrowverse shows. It better not be ending.

You singlehandedly made like that show...

But i think its so crazy fanboy?

That they would dump it.

You seen how they keep trying to lower the budget and tap down powers etc...

I think they gone cause Batwoman gotta come in and they seem intent on a show with a lgbtq lead also.

Flash ratings are too high and they allowed to spend all the money

but with Cisco gone?

I would watch that situation close

Black Lightning is solid

Supergirl is their catch all "message" show so thats not going.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
It's almost like there was some Trump fuckery going on in the writer's room. When the Curtis character was introduced, he was shown to have an intellect that rivaled Felicity and Ray Palmer, he was an Olympic athlete, and a trained martial artist. Now granted, he probably still wouldn't have beaten Oliver (King of the League of Assassins) but there was no reason why he should have been getting his ass kicked by common street thugs, especially after Team Arrow training.

Then the writers really went overboard when they came up with his T-Spheres as the only thing that kept him in the fight. So basically, without his "balls" Mr. Terrific is useless. It was a running joke that was fucked up and a lame way to treat one of the most well rounded, badass black superheroes in the DC Universe.

Damn...

That was a dead on breakdown

And I'm still pissed.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
I’m not going to lie..

If they cancel Arrow... I just don’t know if I can continue to fuck with Flash...

As much as I love Flash and the fine choice chocolate that it gives me every week..

It’s continues to follow the same fucking beats every season..

Arrow is up here trying to create a true end game and Flash is running in places.