Arrow on CW

Winslow Wong

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member
I know this is out of the blue, but does anyone have any reason whey Ciara Renee (Hawkgirl) was abruptly bumrushed off of Legends in Season 1.

Are there any rumors?

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

joneblaze

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If Arrow is done Supergirl cant be to far behind....hopefully ......maybe they will off her during Crisis just like in the comics

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
If Arrow is done Supergirl cant be to far behind....hopefully ......maybe they will off her during Crisis just like in the comics
That was the rumor too. Ratings have dipped.

I say cancel them all and then make shows connected to Titans and Doom Patrol. Keep Black Lightning of course

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I think I read he may die in the next crossover.

Everybody been saying that since Oliver whispered something in the Monitor's ear in the Elseworlds episode.

They're saying Legends and Supergirl might be on the way...CW want to replace Supergirl with Superman.

D'Evils

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Arrow is long overdue and it's time for the show to be cancelled ...The storyline now was beginning to be wack!!..

Yeap... The show has never recovered from DC's stupid decision to kill off the Suicide Squad storyline because of their shitty movie that they are already soft rebooting...

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Yeap... The show has never recovered from DC's stupid decision to kill off the Suicide Squad storyline because of their shitty movie that they are already soft rebooting...

The dumbest decision in TV history. You already have established and fan favorites on the show yet you kill them off in a bullshit way...Hell,they were going to introduce Harley Quinn on the show but had to scrap it due to the movie.

I've said this many times,they should made the Prometheus season the last season. That season was flawless..imo

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
To be honest.... I’ve got the Feeling that now that DC network is open and the rumor that Warner brothers is coming out with their own streaming service... I think all the DC shows are coming to an end. Basically pull a Disney on Cw like they did to Netflix.

Even though WB owns half of Cw... they own it with CBS. Makes more sense to put their own properties on a platform they fully own.

I also feel like eventually DC streaming is going to morph into this new Warner bros thing. I just can’t see WB having two different streaming services.... now that the Att merger is complete.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Didn’t read the comments... finally on last nights episode.

Let’s do this...

First off... Connor is adopted???? So he isn’t JJ jr.

This doesn’t make sense....

When would he have adopted a child?

The Connor in the alternate future where he was the green Arrow was definitely John’s son.. the son that was created with Flashpoint.

Also... Felicity has a daughter and no one knows about it... except for Diggle jr..

Fellas... I think the future scenes are on another Earth... this shit has to be caused as a result of whatever happens in Crisis this year. I think the different earths merged and we are watching a mixed up future timeline.

I think the future that we are seeing... is a mixture of the future that would have happened if Flashpoint didn’t happen. Diggle has a daughter... and later adopts a son.

I had a feeling about this when I saw Rene in the future as mayor... something about his comments just felt off.

*bookmarked

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
@ansatsusha_gouki @fonzerrillii

Ok deep breathe...

while this NOT unexpected, I think its being poorly handled with the shortened season...

that being SAID?

To be fair our CONSTANT criticism of thew show these last few years is the drawn out story-lines.

And I think Amell CAN be a lead..

he got it.

they SHOULD have given him the big screen Green Arrow Supermax movie.

Funny thing you COULD have somehow continued Green Arrow AFTER he left...

let him pull a Rick fro,m the Walking Dead...

Do some movies as Green Arrow SOLO around the DC Universe

and let Dig be Arrow for awhile.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

YOU KNOW...he thinking DAMN I f*cked up that LAST CHECK!!!!!!

ConcernedWarmAntbear-size_restricted.gif

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member

they BETTER put this man on Black Lightning...

like YESTERDAY!

Is Black lightning good this season... Like I want to watch it.. but on the real the last two episode of the first season turned me off..

As for David Ramsey... He is definitely WAY to big for Arrow..

Dude needs to be in movies as a Black Action lead.

He definitely has the chops for it.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
and to be clear...

I AGREE with my cux @fonzerrillii

Amell aint a REAL MOVIE STAR LEAD..

but I think in this streaming small budget big return on action sci fi worlfd NOW/

He is a VERY VERY SOLID foundation you could build a series and/or franchise around.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Is Black lightning good this season... Like I want to watch it.. but on the real the last two episode of the first season turned me off..

As for David Ramsey... He is definitely WAY to big for Arrow..

Dude needs to be in movies as a Black Action lead.

He definitely has the chops for it.

Yeah I REALLY like that show...

its not rally even anything else MORE than the PERFECT and I do mean PERFECT Black family dynamic each week the acting in those scenes are INCREDIBLE

good story pacing is good and seems to have its footing again and also bringing back some original characters..

Diggle would be PERFECT.

And David to me is a unappreciated treasure...

HE needs his own action series.

Hell I would watch an action series with HIM AND AMELL on like an American Strike-back.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
#ArrowIsOverParty Is Trendin.
:roflmao2:

This is all bullshit to be honest...

While it has had 3 seasons that were Straight up Trash...

People do not get how ARROW.. fucking redefined the Superhero on TV game..

It rejuvenated the CW and made them into the Fanboys geek network....

We praise Agent's of Shield for what it is now.. but let's be real... Agents borrowed alot from Arrow.. Especially the fighting.

I'm actually sad that Arrow is ending..

We are losing
1. Arrow
2. Into the Badlands
3. Agents begins wrapping up
4. Daredevil
5. Jessica Jones
6. Punisher

Also FLASH watch begins now.... Grant Gustin is a Theater guy who performed on Broadway.

I think we can all agree that he is a WAY WAY to big for Flash..

He can be on either the Rom Com circuit or the Comedy circuit .... I can definitely see dude morphing into the Based on a Book Romantic movie dude. I just can't see him playing one character for that long..

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

We praise Agent's of Shield for what it is now.. but let's be real... Agents borrowed alot from Arrow.. Especially the fighting.

We are losing
1. Arrow
2. Into the Badlands
4. Daredevil
5. Jessica Jones
6. Punisher

Also FLASH watch begins now.... Grant Gustin is a Theater guy who performed on Broadway.

He can be on either the Rom Com circuit or the Comedy circuit .... I can definitely see dude morphing into the Based on a Book Romantic movie dude. I just can't see him playing one character for that long..

^^^

FACTS!!!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

We are losing
1. Arrow
2. Into the Badlands
4. Daredevil
5. Jessica Jones
6. Punisher

Flash over...

Cisco letting you know...

and with Joe being ill too?

I could see a whole lot of these shows being gone

OR TRANSITIONED to the streaming service

sidebar..

Are the salaries the SAME on Network and streaming?

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
and to be clear...

I AGREE with my cux @fonzerrillii

Amell aint a REAL MOVIE STAR LEAD..

but I think in this streaming small budget big return on action sci fi worlfd NOW/

He is a VERY VERY SOLID foundation you could build a series and/or franchise around.

This is the movie.. that might do it. He is directing and producing this.

But on the real.. I genuinely like this dude... He is easily one of the best people to meet on the Comic Con circuit. I hope he continues to make the rounds when Arrow is over. Like he will sign shit without charging.. take pictures without complaining and he really appears to love and appreciate his fans.

He is right behind Henry Winkler on my list of Favorite celebrities that I've met.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
You guys don't think Amell can be an action star on the big screen? He's got the look/physique and is very athletic in hollywood standards

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator

We are losing
1. Arrow
2. Into the Badlands
4. Daredevil
5. Jessica Jones
6. Punisher

That's all true and all but you can't dismissed that the show went to shit when Raz pushed Oliver off the cliff. Not one person in this thread was happy with the direction of the show following the story telling that followed.