Arrow on CW

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Who tf wrote this? Same folks who wrote Flash going to jail??

I’m just sitting here shaking my head that this is the season finale...

How the Fuck can you have the masterpiece that was the season 5 finale...(one of the best moments of TV I’ve ever seen) and then drop this shit....

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
What the Fuck did they do to Diaz... they build him up as this cold blood even temper ... they finally get me to kind of start liking him and then they just saw.....Naaaaaaaahhhhh forget all that

30 more minutes left

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This was dumb as fuck!! And this also means more Diaz....wtf was the point?? I've never seen a dumber finale!! At least Gotham was good!!!

HAR125LEM

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I didn't see any "LongBow Hunters".

You drop a name of one of the Greatest Green Arrow stories ever.
And show...NOTHING???

Totally blew a Mike Grell moment.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Like Clearly Diaz isnt this dumb to think that The Mayor can just tell the FBI... “hey guys my bad.. We don’t need you”

I mean the FBI has local branches..

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Man how is Diaz even slightly able to hang with Oliver... this shit makes the League look weak as shit. There is no way that this version of Diaz should be able to stand 1 minute with a healthy Oliver Queen...

Gawd damn it Fire all of the writing staff..

What the Fuck happened?? Seriously.. how did we get here from Season 5

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
What the hell... she just blew dude into the river.. man gawd damn.. what happened to taking Quentin to the hospital. How did she even get to the roof?

20 more minutes...

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Quentin...

So are we going to ignore the fact that Renee shot at you?

Like seriously.. he shot at you with real bullets..

Ain’t no forgiving that

silentking

Occasional Superstar **
Registered
left a lot to be desired. was cool seeing Sarah with this Laurel though. fucked up what they did to Quinton, but guess it was a serviceable death. Hope they get they shit together next season. This one was an abortion.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Hold up they are back at the police station... who the fuck is running this police station.

Man there is 3 minutes left... wtf is up with Diaz!!!

Is that it.. this shit ends on them cloning a USB stick...

Last season we had a dude that spent an entire season trying to break Oliver down to become a Killer again.. he forced oliver to choose between killing Prometheus to blow the people up on the island or saving his son..
Oliver still stayed with his conviction and managed wound Prometheus.. then when Prometheus realizes that he would never be able to get Oliver to kill him.. He kills himself thereby triggering the deadman switch and blowing up an island that we have seen in flashbacks for 5 years..

And this is what we get... A cloned Flash drive ... the one Villian that didn’t need to keep living is still Fucking Alive.. and everything about him is changed..

Dude is still alive.. yet instead of waiting to arrest Oliver after they catch Diaz or find his body.. they arrest dude now and basically open the door for Diaz to come right back in town and take over the sitting even easier now.. cause Oliver queen is in jail..

The Only Fucking thing that looks promising is that they set up two of my favorite Green Arrow storylines.. The Long Bow Hunters and the Escape from Super Max plot from the Abandoned Green Arrow David S Goyer movie.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I deleted it but didnt Diaz get stabbed in the heart with an arrow. And he stood up and broke it off like it was nothing. Plus the arrowhead should be lodged in his chest unless he ripped it out instead of broke it.

Why can Diaz corrupt all of these officials but yet the FBI he is scared of. The right amount of money can corrupt anyone. Why does he even have money if he paid off all of these officials.

I'm looking forward to him beating up inmates next season.

Winslow Wong

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member
Also... Oliver was tried in front of a Jury... Res Judicata attaches... how are they are going to arrest dude for the same thing.
What exactly is the Federal Crime he committed - being a Vigilante is not a federal crime - they passed the Law in Star City not the US Government - Also just so folks will know - OJ can get up on TV tonight and say he killed Nicole and Ron Goldman and not even the FBI can arrest him. Double Jeopardy - now if they are doing some Black Site shit then they should say it but Oliver can't confess to a crime because he was found Not Guilty.

Sigh - TV law

superfusion

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I was hoping that they would have killed Curtis. This season sucked big time coming from the Prometheus storyline.

TheProdigal

Invincible under the sun
BGOL Investor
There is a rumor that Oliver is going to be in prison for half the season......
bullshit, probably one episode at best before everything reverts to status quo. Ppl said the same thing about flashpoint but we get a shitty version that lasted one ep. Dean gets sent to hell in the supernatural season finale, next ep hes back before the opening credits.

TheProdigal

Invincible under the sun
BGOL Investor
I didn't see any "LongBow Hunters".

You drop a name of one of the Greatest Green Arrow stories ever.
And show...NOTHING???

Totally blew a Mike Grell moment.

Set up for next season i suppose. Since the final fight with diaz took place in the middle of the show i thought these longbow hunters would show up and whoop his ass at the end.

What exactly is the Federal Crime he committed - being a Vigilante is not a federal crime - they passed the Law in Star City not the US Government - Also just so folks will know - OJ can get up on TV tonight and say he killed Nicole and Ron Goldman and not even the FBI can arrest him. Double Jeopardy - now if they are doing some Black Site shit then they should say it but Oliver can't confess to a crime because he was found Not Guilty.

This
Sigh - TV law
Man i was trying to bring up a response to this but i couldnt, sure oliver is a killer but his kills took place in the state and should be a state crime. Maybe because he was mayor or something. The writing on all these dc shows is a bit iffy. I mean hell oliver escaped green arrow suspicion after they found poor street kid roy who dates olivers sister and hangs out with oliver 90% of the time, million dollar arrow hq in the basement of oliver queens nightclub.

Last edited:

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
prediction for next season: half the season he will get beat up by the other inmates (or people on the inside that Diaz is connected to), they will find ways to fuck with him. One inmate will turn out to be a friend and help get him out of jail.

at least we have the fall crossover to look forward to, and Black Lightning better be in it.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
See the new lineup below, plus get more info on the final seasons of Jane the Virgin, iZombie, and Crazy Ex-Girlfriend.

Sunday

8:00-9:00 PM Supergirl (New Night)
9:00-10:00 PM Charmed (New Series)

Monday

8:00-9:00 PM DC’S Legends of Tomorrow
9:00-10:00 PM Arrow(New Night)

Tuesday

8:00-9:00 PM The Flash
9:00-10:00 PM Black Lightning

Wednesday

8:00-9:00 PM Riverdale
9:00-10:00 PM All American (New Series)

Thursday

8:00-9:00 PM Supernatural
9:00-10:00 PM Legacies (New Series)

Friday

8:00-9:00 PM Dynasty
9:00-10:00 PM Crazy Ex-Girlfriend (More on that here)

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
See the new lineup below, plus get more info on the final seasons of Jane the Virgin, iZombie, and Crazy Ex-Girlfriend.

Sunday

8:00-9:00 PM Supergirl (New Night)
9:00-10:00 PM Charmed (New Series)

Monday

8:00-9:00 PM DC’S Legends of Tomorrow
9:00-10:00 PM Arrow(New Night)

Tuesday

8:00-9:00 PM The Flash
9:00-10:00 PM Black Lightning

Wednesday

8:00-9:00 PM Riverdale
9:00-10:00 PM All American (New Series)

Thursday

8:00-9:00 PM Supernatural
9:00-10:00 PM Legacies (New Series)

Friday

8:00-9:00 PM Dynasty
9:00-10:00 PM Crazy Ex-Girlfriend (More on that here)
damn.. supergirl going up against...bigtime Sunday night shows.... smh