Arrow on CW

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Man it is something about this chick but I’ve had a huge crush on her since Battlestar galactica.

Ran into Edward James Olmos and Mary McDonnell Saturday too.. Edward James Olmos looks like that Mexican Granddad that would cut you in your sleep if you took his paper.. dude was extra cool but intimidating.. I was tripping that not a lot of people were in his line..

And Mary McDonnell has an infectious laugh as well... she laughs exactly like how she did on BsG.

Also I’m two episodes away from finally completing the full season of playmakers. This fucking shit is easily one of the hardest things that I’ve had to find.. next to A Different World which is fuckign impossible. This shit is Fucking impossible... Fucking Cosby man.. I can’t find the complete series for shit.

it was not only ahead of its time?

But damn prophetic too!

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Man it is something about this chick but I’ve had a huge crush on her since Battlestar galactica.

Ran into Edward James Olmos and Mary McDonnell Saturday too.. Edward James Olmos looks like that Mexican Granddad that would cut you in your sleep if you took his paper.. dude was extra cool but intimidating.. I was tripping that not a lot of people were in his line..

And Mary McDonnell has an infectious laugh as well... she laughs exactly like how she did on BsG.

Also I’m two episodes away from finally completing the full season of playmakers. This fucking shit is easily one of the hardest things that I’ve had to find..

next to A Different World which is fuckign impossible. This shit is Fucking impossible... Fucking Cosby man.. I can’t find the complete series for shi
t.

I am FAR from a conspiracy theorist but brother...

that some Illuminati sh*t.

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
She is so hot in a NOT obvious way she just jumps off screen

she got Bionic Woman cancelled on NBC

WHY?

She was so damn charismatic so sexy so full of energy and mystery...

she CRUSHED the lead actor and unintentionally sabotaged the show.

Man.... thank you...

I have no idea why she wasn’t the main character. Like when I watched it all I would say is “why is she not staring”

Personally if she was starring and if the show started on USA or Syfy.... I actually think it might still be on or at least lasted 4 seasons.

The Pope

His Holiness Pope Francis
Registered
Yeah I've skipped a number of episodes this season. I don't like any of the characters they've added. The making Oliver a villain in the eyes of his team was completely dumb. They can kill all of them off and I could care less.

I could be happy with just Oliver and Diggle and Felicity. All these new characters is just overkill and with Roy Harper coming back next season, thats just way to many vigilantes

Winslow Wong

Rising Star
BGOL Gold Member
I want an episode where the team suits up and then we see them wait 20 minutes while Curtis braids his hair.

curtis-purple-print-shirt.jpg
Mister-Terrific-Jacket.jpg

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I want an episode where the team suits up and then we see them wait 20 minutes while Curtis braids his hair.

:roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3:

you KNOW that sh*t gonna take MORE than that...budget must be low cause now he just slicks it back.

and then she said his braid are nice and then she realized he braided them during the commercial break

my wife walked by once more gave me the "this is wtf you watching look"

I felt ashamed.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator

I just want them to kill him off. I won't even feel bad they killed off a brotha. There's nothing black about him other than his skin. Let Renee leave and build a life away with his daughter. Diana is a shit character too.

superfusion

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I just want them to kill him off. I won't even feel bad they killed off a brotha. There's nothing black about him other than his skin. Let Renee leave and build a life away with his daughter. Diana is a shit character too.

I would jump for joy if they kill him off. They took a great character made him gay and a pussy. When Diaz stabbed him I was happy, hoping he would die, but he's still alive pissed me off.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Man.... thank you...

I have no idea why she wasn’t the main character. Like when I watched it all I would say is “why is she not staring”

Personally if she was starring and if the show started on USA or Syfy.... I actually think it might still be on or at least lasted 4 seasons.

It would have been a hit anywhere

NBC is ALWAYS on that bullsh*t

once they decide your their STAR they will spend millions and give them a bunch of chances and pilots...

remember that Wesley Snipes action series...

it failed because WESLY stole thew damn series

It was the same there, that was supposed to be HER vehicle and star making turn...

Starbuck and the rest of the cast were all battlestar alums...

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
It would have been a hit anywhere

NBC is ALWAYS on that bullsh*t

once they decide your their STAR they will spend millions and give them a bunch of chances and pilots...

remember that Wesley Snipes action series...

it failed because WESLY stole thew damn series

It was the same there, that was supposed to be HER vehicle and star making turn...

Starbuck and the rest of the cast were all battlestar alums...

Yeah I didn't get that decision either... How are you going to have Wesley fucking Snipes.. fresh out of jail... on the show and he is not the main guy.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Yeah I didn't get that decision either... How are you going to have Wesley fucking Snipes.. fresh out of jail... on the show and he is not the main guy.

At Comic-Con, Wesley discussed performing his own stunts. What are some big action scenes that are in store?

We shot a six-hour-long fight sequence the other day with Wesley in the middle of it because he insists on doing his [own stunts]. We have people jumping out of a C-130 [military aircraft], we have blowing up multiple cars on the highway. We are trying to give you the visual candy that lets you know you're in a big action show. At the same time, the show never forgets about the fact that you're very invested in these people's agendas.

^^^

read that quote...

who in the hell isn't the LEAD doing 6 hour stunt scenes????

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
And speaking of Katee...

And she is staring in this really cool looking Scifi movie coming up..

good for her...

but I am STILL pissed they didn't take advantage of her when she younger...

she should have had a 5 year series a 2 action movie under her belt...

hell SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN CAPTAIN MARVEL!!!!!

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Wow... didn't see this coming.

Batwoman Coming to CW in Big Arrowverse Crossover
Batwoman will make her small screen debut next fall when she's introduced in the next big Arrowverse crossover!
batwoman.jpg

NEWSJohn Saavedra
May 17, 2018

DC fans waiting for the day that Batman might finally appear in the Arrowverse just got a bit closer to that goal. At this year's CW upfront presentation, Stephen Amell, the Green Arrow himself, announced that Batwoman will be introduced in the next big Arrowverse crossover in the fall.

“We’re incredibly excited to announce that we’ll be doing another crossover event this fall on the CW, and we’ll be introducing a new character,” Amell said. "For the very first time appearing, we’ll be fighting alongside Batwoman, which is terrific. The crossover is going to make it to air in December. I need to leave right now and start filming it.”

The CW did not reveal who has been cast in the role of Batwoman or when exactly in December we can expect this crossover. We'll keep you updated as we learn more!

This is a developing story...

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/batwoman/273574/batwoman-coming-to-cw-in-big-arrowverse-crossover

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator

Batwoman will make her small screen debut next fall when she's introduced in the next big Arrowverse crossover!
batwoman.jpg

NEWSJohn Saavedra
May 17, 2018

DC fans waiting for the day that Batman might finally appear in the Arrowverse just got a bit closer to that goal. At this year's CW upfront presentation, Stephen Amell, the Green Arrow himself, announced that Batwoman will be introduced in the next big Arrowverse crossover in the fall.

“We’re incredibly excited to announce that we’ll be doing another crossover event this fall on the CW, and we’ll be introducing a new character,” Amell said. "For the very first time appearing, we’ll be fighting alongside Batwoman, which is terrific. The crossover is going to make it to air in December. I need to leave right now and start filming it.”

The CW did not reveal who has been cast in the role of Batwoman or when exactly in December we can expect this crossover. We'll keep you updated as we learn more!

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/batwoman/273574/batwoman-coming-to-cw-in-big-arrowverse-crossover
I'm sure they will fuck this up in some way.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

batwoman.jpg

NEWSJohn Saavedra
May 17, 2018

I'm sure they will fuck this up in some way.

Depends on who they all going to be fighting.. we know they cant use the Suicide Squad thanks to DC Films

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
The one thing this show has over 95% of the shows on network tv... the action is fucking top notch.

Also WTF... the FBi gave them immunity now but not when Caden (Fucking) James was going to blow up the city with a nuclear bomb...

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Hold up.... you Wait until the last episode to bring up the “Long Bow hunters”

Last edited:

TheProdigal

Invincible under the sun
BGOL Investor
They should kill a black canary its redundant. New canaray has the better looks and body but siren is the more interesting character

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Tv computer skills are hilarious...

I can log into any network anywhere.... I just need 60 seconds.

Because in TV land... nobody’s computer needs to be defragged

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
What the fuck is wrong with this bitch... you stand to look at the bomb...

How the hell did she get in the FBI..

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anybody else screen black out once he was getting cuffed? If not, wtf happened in those 2 minutes my screen went black?

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
Yeah this is Quentin’s last stand...

This heart to heart talk with Ollie about how long have we known each other and the random drop about a pacemaker was some foreshadowing...

Oh shit... 5 by 5 drop... nice