Are Single BLK Mothers DESTROYING their sons?

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Absolutely. I know a chick that turned her son to a fruit and her best friend turned her daughter to a dude

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
my goodness, you think like a woman. What does one example have to do with a general statement? The mere fact you did this shows me you are making a feeling based argument instead of a logical one.

Sexual Assault in the United States
  • Somewhere in America, a woman is raped every 2 minutes.
  • National surveys of adults suggest that between 9-32% of women and 5-10% of men report that they were victims of sexual abuse and/or assault during their childhood.
  • 22% of victims were younger than age 12 when they were first raped, and 32% were between the ages of 12 and 17.
  • The majority of male and female rape victims knew their perpetrator.
  • Of surveyed college women, about 90% of rape and sexual assault victims knew their attacker prior to the assault.
its more prevalent than your tiny mind can comprehend..

still waiting for you to post that source :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: until then you can accept that post just like you expect us to accept your BS

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what? that doesn't even make any sense.

Women need to make the decision to have a father figure for her child. They also need to not lay down with men if they aren't willing to raise the child by themselves if they are fucking with losers. They know damn well that the child will likely be with them. That has nothing to do with control.

Your an idiot if you feel a woman has more control over a father figure than the fucking father lol. We are men be a man and stop blaming women for men not manning up. The loser she is fucking with is a man who decided to be a loser. LOL He has no accountability huh. He can go about his life fucking up but it's the womans fault for giving him a chance. GTFOH We all got loser friends loser uncles loser cousins. We don't check these dudes we just gonna blame the chicks for still giving these niggas pussy. LOL

You put the entire weight of the survival of the black family on the woman. That's incredibly silly. If you said daughters I could see where you are going but to blame women for the sons too. Like us grown ass black men looking at these other black men struggling we gonna just toss that to the women to take care of as well. It's fucking pathetic.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
I think you are missing a lot.

First, tech does a helluvalot to influence parenting. Having not to source clean water all fucking day means a mother can devote that time to her kid. Not having to spend hours washing shit by hands means more time with the kids. Having not to kill and clean food means more time for kids. Having air conditioning means more comfort which leads to better sleep and better concentration.

I could go on, but downplaying technology is fucking crazy. Yeah, there was civilization before but that shit was fucking brutal. Need I go into the lifespan prior to the 20th century? That includes from 100,000 BC to 1900. Humans weren't doing shit man. Period. Childbirth was risky. Mortality among kids was high as fuck.

Then you say 'BIG WHOOP" to crime being down and the black family being together simply because of the external factors folks had to deal with? Are you serious? If anything, it shows the family held strong with everything meant to tear it up. Slavery didn't kill the black family. Jim Crow didn't kill the black family. However, the disease of white feminism has done a lot of damage when combined with Uncle Sam playing daddy. :smh:

Again, the data supports everything I'm saying. From the tech aspect to the black family to when feminism/Sam fucked up the nuclear family.

The most successful period in human history with the most advancements just happened to come under the traditional family. Now folks who live in an abstraction want to question everything. But if shit hits the fan, best believe men will be valued and women will move to the back as support. The support that keeps home together while men out fighting wars and protecting life.
that dude doesn't follow logic and facts but his feelings. It's obvious how he was raised to think as such.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Sexual Assault in the United States
  • Somewhere in America, a woman is raped every 2 minutes.
  • National surveys of adults suggest that between 9-32% of women and 5-10% of men report that they were victims of sexual abuse and/or assault during their childhood.
  • 22% of victims were younger than age 12 when they were first raped, and 32% were between the ages of 12 and 17.
  • The majority of male and female rape victims knew their perpetrator.
  • Of surveyed college women, about 90% of rape and sexual assault victims knew their attacker prior to the assault.
its more prevalent than your tiny mind can comprehend..

still waiting for you to post that source :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: until then you can accept that post just like you expect us to accept your BS
what does rape have to do with the topic at hand and raising children?

Seriously, are you retarded? Are you suggesting that they need a mother solely for the one stat you bring up regarding rape and that other than that, mothers are perfect? LOL. You're an idiot. You realize the topic is about raising sons, right?

Last edited:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Your an idiot if you feel a woman has more control over a father figure than the fucking father lol. We are men be a man and stop blaming women for men not manning up. The loser she is fucking with is a man who decided to be a loser. LOL He has no accountability huh. He can go about his life fucking up but it's the womans fault for giving him a chance. GTFOH We all got loser friends loser uncles loser cousins. We don't check these dudes we just gonna blame the chicks for still giving these niggas pussy. LOL

You put the entire weight of the survival of the black family on the woman. That's incredibly silly. If you said daughters I could see where you are going but to blame women for the sons too. Like us grown ass black men looking at these other black men struggling we gonna just toss that to the women to take care of as well. It's fucking pathetic.
she does. she chooses the guy to fuck. you're dumb dude. Women are in control of sex.

IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF A WOMAN TO CHOOSE WISELY WHO SHE OPENS HER LEGS TO. PERIOD.

Your mindset tells me all about you too.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
she does. she chooses the guy to fuck. you're dumb dude. Women are in control of sex.

IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF A WOMAN TO CHOOSE WISELY WHO SHE OPENS HER LEGS TO. PERIOD.

Your mindset tells me all about you too.

Exactly.
Been saying this for years. Feminism has poisoned minds. All that :clown "It takes 2 shit"

I would like to point male feminists to the discovery channel. Fuck it, go to YouTube and watch how females of many species make males jump through hoops just to reproduce. If nature followed the 'it takes 2' model, I doubt life on earth would have made it far.

Even a fucking spider makes a male work for it. A fucking spider. But the last 60-70 years of western humans have pushed feminist logics that even arachnids who devour their mates don't follow.

It's a shame we got to teach grown men this shit. From female spiders all the way up to female humans, who the female reproduces with is controlled by the female. Males just shoot the fucking shots until the shots fall. I speak in general terms of couse before a male feminist brings up exceptions.

And I believe in male/female equality in terms of treatment, but damn if men and women don't have different realities. Different strengths. Different weaknesses. Feminism has warped that. Western family has suffered, with the black family suffering the most.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
what does rape have to do with the topic at hand and raising children?

Seriously, are you retarded? Are you suggesting that they need a mother solely for the one stat you bring up regarding rape and that other than that, mothers are perfect? LOL. You're an idiot. You realize the topic is about raising sons, right?
no moron...I'm saying life isn't neat and clean. Females have children under all kinds of circumstances and MOST of them arent ideal. Like a 13 year old girl getting sexually assaulted and impregnated..do you think thats a RARE occurrence in history asshole? At the end of the day she still has to deal with that and raise a son under those circumstances while dickheads like YOU judge her and say its her fault for not choosing better. If sexual assaults are happening every 2 MINUTES in the US alone...think of what that means WORLDWIDE..it might be one stat but its a pretty big one stupid!

but heres a chick more in line with your fucked up views of black women.

clearly a chickenhead but yet her CHOICE was DRAKE...and according to her Drake wanted to smash RAW....whos making the bad choice here???

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
no moron...I'm saying life isn't neat and clean. Females have children under all kinds of circumstances and MOST of them arent ideal. Like a 13 year old girl getting sexually assaulted and impregnated..do you think thats a RARE occurrence in history asshole? At the end of the day she still has to deal with that and raise a son under those circumstances while dickheads like YOU judge her and say its her fault for not choosing better. If sexual assaults are happening every 2 MINUTES in the US alone...think of what that means WORLDWIDE..it might be one stat but its a pretty big one stupid!

clearly a chickenhead but yet her CHOICE was DRAKE...and according to her Drake wanted to smash RAW....whos making the bad choice here???

just more long winded, idiotic bitch babble. none of what you said has any relevance to the topic. get back to me when you start making logical sense.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
The majority of kids born into poverty are from single mothers and this dumb negro arguing it's better to be with the woman only and not the father.

Seriously, what the fuck? Are you new nigs this bitch made?

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
blah blah blah

nigga you made a statement assumingly based on some kind of study and when called on for the source of that statement you bitched up. and are STILL bitching up. Therefore you pulled some dumbshit outta your ass and think you can bluster your way around it...

when YOU post a link that backs up your statement THEN we can continue... otherwise what you said was BS...you clearly hate your mother and the women around you and its clear. :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

I'll be back when you have some proof for your shit...but you can carry on with your nonsense.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
nigga you made a statement assumingly based on some kind of study and when called on for the source of that statement you bitched up. and are STILL bitching up. Therefore you pulled some dumbshit outta your ass and think you can bluster your way around it...

when YOU post a link that backs up your statement THEN we can continue... otherwise what you said was BS...you clearly hate your mother and the women around you and its clear. :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

I'll be back when you have some proof for your shit...but you can carry on with your nonsense.
the link is above idiot.

And then you shame. hate your mother.....what kind of man says that? LMAO.

You're either a bitch or a faggot.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
so if I don't do the research for you because you're lazy, its BS? What an idiot.

Basic common sense will tell you men make more than women. So just that alone should tell you that the child is better off not living in poverty and access to a better education.

But since you are retarded.

I saw that and I see you cherrypicked what you wanted out of it you blithering fucktard.

you must have stopped reading once you saw what confirmed your bias...dummy

Despite these characteristics, Downey, AinsworthDamell, and Dufur (1998) stated that single fathers are no more successful than single mothers at controlling their offspring's behavior. More research needs to be conducted on the parenting practices of single fathers in order to make a fair comparison between single parents, however, so this must be taken into consideration when comparing single mothers and single fathers.

Phares ( 1999) stated that overall, the most effective parenting style for all parents is an the authoritative parenting style. This involves· showing warmth and affection while establishing and encouraging developmentally-appropriate expectations have been explained to the child (Phares, 1999). Because fathers and mothers are both capable of an authoritative parenting style, and because other research has found no difference in the parenting practices of single mothers and single fathers (Hilton & Desrochers, 2000), neither group may be labeled "better" at raising children

now thats the study YOU based your statement on moron...

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

Correction SHE ALLOWED DRAKE TO SMASH RAW. This story is a lie anyways

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
I saw that and I see you cherrypicked what you wanted out of it you blithering fucktard.

you must have stopped reading once you saw what confirmed your bias...dummy

Despite these characteristics, Downey, AinsworthDamell, and Dufur (1998) stated that single fathers are no more successful than single mothers at controlling their offspring's behavior. More research needs to be conducted on the parenting practices of single fathers in order to make a fair comparison between single parents, however, so this must be taken into consideration when comparing single mothers and single fathers.

Phares ( 1999) stated that overall, the most effective parenting style for all parents is an the authoritative parenting style. This involves· showing warmth and affection while establishing and encouraging developmentally-appropriate expectations have been explained to the child (Phares, 1999). Because fathers and mothers are both capable of an authoritative parenting style, and because other research has found no difference in the parenting practices of single mothers and single fathers (Hilton & Desrochers, 2000), neither group may be labeled "better" at raising children

now thats the study YOU based your statement on moron...
and with that, no difference in behavior, one parent is better off financially. so the father is better.

damn, you're dumb.

here's a pop quiz. is a child better off living in the hood or a neighborhood with good schools if they have the same behavior?

idiot.

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
and with that, no difference in behavior, one parent is better off financially. so the father is better.

damn, you're dumb.

here's a pop quiz. is a child better off living in the hood or a neighborhood with good schools if they have the same behavior?

idiot.

depends on what their behavior is doesn't it....we;'ve all seen middle class kids in good schools be completely disruptive assholes because of shit going on in their households and they tend to have BOTH parents living there... and we seen kids in the hood excel despite the poverty and single parenting.

face it you jumped to a conclusion thats not stated in the study YOU posted. In fact the stated conclusion of the study YOU posted was
single fathers are no more successful than single mothers at controlling their offspring's behavior.

other research has found no difference in the parenting practices of single mothers and single fathers (Hilton & Desrochers, 2000), neither group may be labeled "better" at raising children

any disputes you have isnt with me dumbass...call up the people from the study YOU posted..

Last edited:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
depends on what their behavior is doesn't it....we;'ve all seen middle class kids in good schools be completely disruptive assholes because of shit going on in their households and they tend to have BOTH parents living there... and we seen kids in the hood excel despite the poverty and single parenting.

face it you jumped to a conclusion thats not stated in the study YOU posted. In fact the stated conclusion of the study YOU posted was
single fathers are no more successful than single mothers at controlling their offspring's behavior.

other research has found no difference in the parenting practices of single mothers and single fathers (Hilton & Desrochers, 2000), neither group may be labeled "better" at raising children

any disputes you have isnt with me dumbass...call up the people from the study YOU posted..
that's in reference to behavior, dummy. that is why better is in quotes. the child is better when they are more financially supported when everything is equal. you can't even make an argument against that. That is pure logic. you walked right in my trap and were too stupid to realize it.

you lost bruh

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that's in reference to behavior, dummy. that is why better is in quotes. the child is better when they are more financially supported when everything is equal. you can't even make an argument against that. That is pure logic. you walked right in my trap and were too stupid to realize it.

you lost bruh

the topic of the thread is about behavior asshole...how single black mothers effect their sons which includes behavior shitstain. the only trap is in your so called mind.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
the topic of the thread is about behavior asshole...how single black mothers effect their sons which includes behavior shitstain. the only trap is in your so called mind.
no, its about more than just behavior, idiot. and if behavior is the same, and one parent can provide them with bettere opportunities, which parent should they be with?

now you are being disingenuous because you cant admit the truth like a bitch.
get your intelligence up before you step to me.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
no, its about more than just behavior, idiot. and if behavior is the same, and one parent can provide them with bettere opportunities, which parent should they be with?

now you are being disingenuous because you cant admit the truth like a bitch.
get your intelligence up before you step to me.
The courts generally award mothers custody because the tradition role of caretaker of the children falls on mothers and this is WORLD WIDE. ANY culture, society and country you go to generally sees mothers as caretakers of children boys and girls.

Now in the US thats CHANGING and the courts can award joint custody and have awarded men full custody of the children but generally speaking women are seen as the natural order of first choice care takers for children. You know this. Knowing this... its ridiculous to say that black women are destroying their sons when black women have HISTORICALLY ALWAYS had the majority time hand in raising children male and female. When men DIE or become INCAPACITATED in some way its ALWAYS fallen on the woman to literally hold the family together...this has been happening for millennia since there's been the family concept.

So to suddenly say women in general and black women in particular are UNFIT to raise children or male children is not only STUPID it flies in the face of historical REALITY.

NO ONE in this thread other than youre stupid ass has said one parent was better than the other. And if one parent has the resources to better provide for the child then thats what CHILD SUPPORT IS FOR and the main reason for that is probably because if one parent is making money like that then chances are that parent is very busy and whats the point of awarding custody to a parent who cant devote time to raise their kid because their working ALL THE DAMN TIME compared to the other parent? If one parent is deemed UNFIT then yeah the better resource provider should get custody but if not then custody is USUALLY awarded to the mother because of traditional gender roles.

So this whole thread and topic is built on the premise of hating on black women because YOU motherfuckers just HATE YOUR MOTHERS and literally blame them for all the failings in your life.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
The courts generally award mothers custody because the tradition role of caretaker of the children falls on mothers and this is WORLD WIDE. ANY culture, society and country you go to generally sees mothers as caretakers of children boys and girls.

Now in the US thats CHANGING and the courts can award joint custody and have awarded men full custody of the children but generally speaking women are seen as the natural order of first choice care takers for children. You know this. Knowing this... its ridiculous to say that black women are destroying their sons when black women have HISTORICALLY ALWAYS had the majority time hand in raising children male and female. When men DIE or become INCAPACITATED in some way its ALWAYS fallen on the woman to literally hold the family together...this has been happening for millennia since there's been the family concept.

So to suddenly say women in general and black women in particular are UNFIT to raise children or male children is not only STUPID it flies in the face of historical REALITY.

NO ONE in this thread other than youre stupid ass has said one parent was better than the other. And if one parent has the resources to better provide for the child then thats what CHILD SUPPORT IS FOR and the main reason for that is probably because if one parent is making money like that then chances are that parent is very busy and whats the point of awarding custody to a parent who cant devote time to raise their kid because their working ALL THE DAMN TIME compared to the other parent? If one parent is deemed UNFIT then yeah the better resource provider should get custody but if not then custody is USUALLY awarded to the mother because of traditional gender roles.

So this whole thread and topic is built on the premise of hating on black women because YOU motherfuckers just HATE YOUR MOTHERS and literally blame them for all the failings in your life.
Ranting like a bitch. Like I said, doubling own on bullshit instead of accepting the truth of loss. The courts do not give a shit about black boys and black women don't teach their sons to seek men for help and not act like women. You're proof of their failure.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
ALL DAT SHIT BY YOU

you literally said nothing to dispute the facts...just emotional shit like usual

mom-love.gif

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You realize that most women that raise boys to men, until recently, would either find a mentor, ask a male family member to be there (basically a surrogate dad) or remarry/get into a new relationship with a man that wanted to be a father/stepfather.

It wasn't until the late 80s that these women started this whole "I can do bad by myself" culture. Now, the boys of today are overly emotional & borderline feminine in nature.

I don't understand how you can't see this. It's clear as day.