Are Single BLK Mothers DESTROYING their sons?

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
These two go hand in hand

1st video dude trying to be in the sons life, but, the mothers hatred for the father has transmuted to her son :smh:

cued up

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
u refuse to talk about predatory brothers who just go around having sex with women and not provide for their seed
You mean the simps? Most of them are the result of single parents and usually struggle with self control, critical thinking, they tend to be over emotional, impulsive, and quick tempered like a bitch.
If you are saying to yourself this sounds awfully like a female you'd right, these dudes lack most masculine traits due to his upbringing from his mother alone. And like a bitch, he feels whole and complete, every time he has a child and like a female he's ready to forget them and move on, as soon as the baby smell wears off.

jackson35

Rising Star
Registered
You mean the simps? Most of them are the result of single parents and usually struggle with self control, critical thinking, they tend to be over emotional, impulsive, and quick tempered like a bitch.
If you are saying to yourself this sounds awfully like a female you'd right, these dudes lack most masculine traits due to his upbringing from his mother alone. And like a bitch, he feels whole and complete, every time he has a child and like a female he's ready to forget them and move on, as soon as the baby smell wears off.
i wrong.... a lot of men in black households are not teaching, or leading the babies, we let tv, and social media raised the communities

jawnswoop

It's A Philly Thing
BGOL Investor
FoYyR3TaUAApjp-

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
This is a super easy problem to solve. Black men should only have sex with - and therefore children with - women they are married to. Then there will be no more single black mothers and our sons could be saved.

Since we have over 600 posts of Black men desperately wanting to save our sons, i KNOW this is something all you brothers will be willing to do...to save the culture.

Black men have the ability to save our sons from these evil Black single mothers. Now let's see if they do it...

I know for a fact all the sanctimonious cats in this thread would never put pussy ahead of our sons.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
This is a super easy problem to solve. Black men should only have sex with - and therefore children with - women they are married to. Then there will be no more single black mothers and our sons could be saved.

Since we have over 600 posts of Black men desperately wanting to save our sons, i KNOW this is something all you brothers will be willing to do...to save the culture.

Black men have the ability to save our sons from these evil Black single mothers. Now let's see if they do it...

I know for a fact all the sanctimonious cats in this thread would never put pussy ahead of our sons.

Not an absolute defense, but we are talking about a mistake that we are naturally wired to make that takes seconds. I am a married responsible man who made a mistake 12 years ago and stuck with a crazy and bitter baby momma. I like many in this situation have already acknowledged and regret the mistake made, so then what?

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Not an absolute defense, but we are talking about a mistake that we are naturally wired to make that takes seconds. I am a married responsible man who made a mistake 12 years ago and stuck with a crazy and bitter baby momma. I like many in this situation have already acknowledged and regret the mistake made, so then what?

Time to step up and be men. You don't have to sleep with women you're not married to. No mistakes. Our sons are at risk.

If you truly think single black women are destroying black boys, how can you look your sons in the eye and say, I know these black women destroyed your lives, but the pussy was fire?

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I think what you’re saying is full of sarcasm and preventative maintenance. On average we are already reproducing lower and even lower with black women.

My biggest concern is black women that choose their own greed financially by not letting the father have their sons full time to raise young men….. Your whole statement could be “single black women should stop fucking for fun and having children out of wedlock” but that would sound to one sided.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
I think what you’re saying is full of sarcasm and preventative maintenance. On average we are already reproducing lower and even lower with black women.

My biggest concern is black women that choose their own greed financially by not letting the father have their sons full time to raise young men….. Your whole statement could be “single black women should stop fucking for fun and having children out of wedlock” but that would sound to one sided.

You don't have to produce lower. Just get married. What's the problem? Hell there are threads on this board complaining that Black women won't marry Black men, so why the hesitancy to get married?

The father can have the son full time if they are married. Men are supposed to be the leaders. So why not say Black MEN should stop fucking for fun and having children out of wedlock?

If your concern is truly to raise young men, then is it too much to ask that Black men stop having casual sex, get married, and commit to their woman and family?

Also, no woman can stop you from having time with your sons. You can get the police and they will force her to give you your visitation rights. If your sons are important enough to you, nothing will stop you.

yasky777

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You don't have to produce lower. Just get married. What's the problem? Hell there are threads on this board complaining that Black women won't marry Black men, so why the hesitancy to get married?

The father can have the son full time if they are married. Men are supposed to be the leaders. So why not say Black MEN should stop fucking for fun and having children out of wedlock?

If your concern is truly to raise young men, then is it too much to ask that Black men stop having casual sex, get married, and commit to their woman and family?

Also, no woman can stop you from having time with your sons. You can get the police and they will force her to give you your visitation rights. If your sons are important enough to you, nothing will stop you.

Ahh, there is thing called Divorce or separation or just plain failure and it happens. In my situation I was considered less than or an underachiever in her eyes and she felt she was “fucking down” we broke up and I moved along with restarting my career. Since my success I can’t keep Black women off my meat including my Sons mother, that I was an “Underachiever” too. Why would I subject myself to her bullshit now in my prime and I her decline? Absolutely not the way it will ever be.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Ahh, there is thing called Divorce or separation or just plain failure and it happens. In my situation I was considered less than or an underachiever in her eyes and she felt she was “fucking down” we broke up and I moved along with restarting my career. Since my success I can’t keep Black women off my meat including my Sons mother, that I was an “Underachiever” too. Why would I subject myself to her bullshit now in my prime and I her decline? Absolutely not the way it will ever be.

We believe you. :rolleyes:

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

I've recreationally fucked hundreds of women and yet have one child. The difference is I filter out my women, making sure we are both on the same page while being 100% honest about my intentions. So having recreational sex isn't the problem here, the actual problem is the lying and selfish motherfuckers, who sometimes conflate having sex with an admission of them actually wanting to be the father of their children.
Because any bedroom stuntman or stuntwoman out there should understand that if they don't know what their intentions for them wanting to have sex with them are, the defunct assumption should always be, they are doing it recreationally not to sign up for being a parent. Now you can go on saying who's right and who's wrong, but the bottom line is those who fail to get this simple concept, statistically speaking, will have a harder life, will have a greater chance of children who are drawn into crime, early death and jail, and if you are the type of woman that is OK with your child growing up under these conditions, just as long as the father of your child life is also destroyed, well then you are the last person in this world to be having children.
So folks we must learn to elevate our minds past of the what is right argument and instead focus on doing what's right for our children, but this type of thinking takes critical thinking applied, something that many of us struggle with.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
I've recreationally fucked hundreds of women and yet have one child. The difference is I filter out my women, making sure we are both on the same page while being 100% honest about my intentions. So having recreational sex isn't the problem here, the actual problem is the lying and selfish motherfuckers, who sometimes conflate having sex with an admission of them actually wanting to be the father of their children.
Because any bedroom stuntman or stuntwoman out there should understand that if they don't know what their intentions for them wanting to have sex with them are, the defunct assumption should always be, they are doing it recreationally not to sign up for being a parent. Now you can go on saying who's right and who's wrong, but the bottom line is those who fail to get this simple concept, statistically speaking, will have a harder life, will have a greater chance of children who are drawn into crime, early death and jail, and if you are the type of woman that is OK with your child growing up under these conditions, just as long as the father of your child life is also destroyed, well then you are the last person in this world to be having children.
So folks we must learn to elevate our minds past of the what is right argument and instead focus on doing what's right for our children, but this type of thinking takes critical thinking applied, something that many of us struggle with.

Bruh this is my exact point. You can't have sex with fucked up women - many of which are in their early 20's and basically kids themselves, seed them up, leave them to fend for themselves then say "these single women are fucking up our sons"

If cats would do what you just said, make good choices about their sex partners, we could make a difference.

We're all to blame. Men and women.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor
Bruh this is my exact point. You can't have sex with fucked up women - many of which are in their early 20's and basically kids themselves, seed them up, leave them to fend for themselves then say "these single women are fucking up our sons"

If cats would do what you just said, make good choices about their sex partners, we could make a difference.

We're all to blame. Men and women.
If you fuck a woman and letting her know ahead of time that its recreational and she still decides to not only fuck but get pregnant then it doesn't matter whose fault it is, but odds are (according to all scientific data) that both her prospects in life and the prosperity of her children will become greatly diminished by having that child.
So let's stop playing the blame game and focus on the fact that if a woman decides to get pregnant by a guy who is having recreational sex, and she interprets it as him declaring that he wants to be the father of her child, well chances are she and her child will suffer from this poor decision, something most intelligent women gets right away, and slower women seem to struggle with, this is why I and millions of other men are able to enjoy sex the way gays men, and lesbians are able to enjoy sex, without risking my financial life and freedom. The key is avoiding fucking stupid ass chicks and lying to women about my intentions for our recreational sex, something that simps, liars, and dumb mofos struggle with.

Da Backshot Champ

Rising Star
Registered
It's crazy how many Black men, including myself, who are at least 30-years-old and have no children. I know 7 personally, as in friends and family members, so I know it's not uncommon for Black men to not have have kids.

I bet you all these guys are well educated, very polished, positively mannered Black men too, right? As a man you learn very early there is an accountability component in life. You can't blame "niggas" or the "white man" when you fuck up. Guess who does? There is not ONE single mother out here that will ever think, you know what it is me, I've been fucking up.

CPT Callamity

Titty Feelin Villain
BGOL Investor
It's crazy how many Black men, including myself, who are at least 30-years-old and have no children. I know 7 personally, as in friends and family members, so I know it's not uncommon for Black men to not have have kids.

I'm one of the only dudes in my crew without a child. My dudes started having them around 19-20 yo while I was off seeing the world and finishing school. Once I hit thirty I was like I'm good.

Piff Henderson

Stage Manager of Stage Managers
BGOL Investor
I bet you all these guys are well educated, very polished, positively mannered Black men too, right? As a man you learn very early there is an accountability component in life. You can't blame "niggas" or the "white man" when you fuck up. Guess who does? There is not ONE single mother out here that will ever think, you know what it is me, I've been fucking up.
For most part, definitely. Some are more educated than others but none of us were out there running the streets and putting pussy above everything else in life.
I'm one of the only dudes in my crew without a child. My dudes started having them around 19-20 yo while I was off seeing the world and finishing school. Once I hit thirty I was like I'm good.
That's crazy. Imagine if your circle was like mine and you weren't the odd one out.