Are Single BLK Mothers DESTROYING their sons?

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
dude youre premise is so fucked up its not even funny...:smh::smh::smh::smh: water finds its own level meaning educated women not only have babies by men who end up leaving them..they can actually afford to have babies WITHOUT MEN getting them pregnant...and they do.

So whats the line on THOSE single mothers??? Is the single mom with a PHD and makes 6 figures destroying her son's life??

watch the answer folks
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
Possibly, humans ain't spiders fam. All this feminism, go get the bacon shit, ain't normal. Just isn't. Plenty of cac women are educated and kicked the man out the house thanks to a family court that benefits women. See how it's working out for cacs? :lol:

A mother has to spend 50 hours working and then is expected to raise a man? There is a reason traditional families worked. Modern society with good safety nets shouldn't have so much violence. Males cause violence. Males not checked by other males are a fucking nuisance.

And that is even in our abstraction of a society. On the street level(the hood), unchecked males are the cause for the violence.

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His mother sent him to jail thinking it would save him.

Why couldn't she send him to his Dad, provided his Dad is able to care for him?

This reads like a mother turned lesbian. This is another problem single mothers introduce into their sons lives, Stud women that don't want no masculine energy present in the home.

0T6NI4iZIA20N6HksBR5utupZNaWhaqWok0NgmLIBwdrlJQz1a5Jn-s-7Q5Jc2yWWuXYstnhV0tE8w=s640-c-fcrop64=1,0a040000f5fbffff-nd-v1

So, wait...let me see if I got this right....

The mother's GF put her son in jail because "the streets wanted him"? The young man obviously has some sort of issue with the GF, because he called her the opps. And the GF thinks that giving him a jail record (hence making him a statistic, IDIOT!) & incubating him with criminals that you were trying to keep him away from on the street is the right answer?

What happened to involving the father? Finding a good male role model? Putting his young ass in some sports to get some of that aggression out?

This is the modern black woman, y'all. Wow.

RoadRage

the voice of reason
BGOL Investor

Man I thank god I had a respectable black mother, one who never drank, smoked took drugs, hoe around and took my education first before her own wants. This is why I find it funny when some question why I am not down with the conspiracy of hiding the fuckery that black mothers often do, assuming my mother was a fuck up and my exposing it is exposing her, when nothing could be further from the truth. Because in actuality, my mother died for the well being of her children and she is responsible for me holding the bar so high on black women through her actions, not some pumped up lie that folks try to push while hiding the bullshit that many women (of all races) are guilty of.
But keeping things a buck, I am just as hard, if not harder, on dead beat dads who willingly tell women they want children and how much of a good dad they would be, only to bounce out as soon as things get bad, because basically that is how my Pops moved, and anyone who knows me knows the distaine I have towards these types of simps!

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Possibly, humans ain't spiders fam. All this feminism, go get the bacon shit, ain't normal. Just isn't. Plenty of cac women are educated and kicked the man out the house thanks to a family court that benefits women. See how it's working out for cacs? :lol:

A mother has to spend 50 hours working and then is expected to raise a man? There is a reason traditional families worked. Modern society with good safety nets shouldn't have so much violence. Males cause violence. Males not checked by other males are a fucking nuisance.

And that is even in our abstraction of a society. On the street level(the hood), unchecked males are the cause for the violence.

I agree somewhat with aspects of your point...but all history is recorded from a perspective. In African cultures the traditional family model included the whole community (it takes a village) so there are many male and female role models for a child to see and look up to. Also..as the hunters/warriors men have a propensity to just plain die at a higher rate leaving women to deal with taking care of the offspring BUT usually the village would pitch in. Thats what missing today..that since of we ALL have a responsibility to see the next gen makes it. The disconnect comes from western culture euro-centric nuclear family traditions that says mother/father and 2.5 kids and thats it...thats all you need. So if something happens to one of the parents who fills in those gaps?? Apparently cacs dont want to think it thru that far.

and I'm gonna push back on this belief that single female parents cant raise decent men since many single female parents actually DO. Cacs got this new thing they use to describe blacks now.,..its 13/90... 13% of black pop responsible for 90% of the violent crimes. The reality is the VAST majority of black Americans are productive citizens and if a significant number of us are raised in a single parent home then that means the majority of those kids are in fact raised well.

So its not fair or accurate to charge all of single female parents in a negative way just as its not fair or accurate to say 13% of the black population is responsible for 90% of the violent crimes.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I agree somewhat with aspects of your point...but all history is recorded from a perspective. In African cultures the traditional family model included the whole community (it takes a village) so there are many male and female role models for a child to see and look up to. Also..as the hunters/warriors men have a propensity to just plain die at a higher rate leaving women to deal with taking care of the offspring BUT usually the village would pitch in. Thats what missing today..that since of we ALL have a responsibility to see the next gen makes it. The disconnect comes from western culture euro-centric nuclear family traditions that says mother/father and 2.5 kids and thats it...thats all you need. So if something happens to one of the parents who fills in those gaps?? Apparently cacs dont want to think it thru that far.

and I'm gonna push back on this belief that single female parents cant raise decent men since many single female parents actually DO. Cacs got this new thing they use to describe blacks now.,..its 13/90... 13% of black pop responsible for 90% of the violent crimes. The reality is the VAST majority of black Americans are productive citizens and if a significant number of us are raised in a single parent home then that means the majority of those kids are in fact raised well.

So its not fair or accurate to charge all of single female parents in a negative way just as its not fair or accurate to say 13% of the black population is responsible for 90% of the violent crimes.
Couple of things.

First, Africa is the most diverse place on the planet. More languages and cultures than any other place. We need to stop saying what the family model was over there when there were so many of them.

Also, does that 'it takes a village' shit you describe do anything about all those child brides CURRENTLY in Africa or we going to act like that doesn't exist? Is that part of the parenting strategy to look up to? :confused:

Second, the eurocentric model is based of one of the most advanced society models. The society that promoted that had electricity, running water, etc. White women can bitch all they want, but they had it the easiest of all women EVER. All they had to do was sit at home and wait for timers to go off and they couldn't even do that shit without complaining. Dizzy ass bitches. Meanwhile, women in other cultures needed to spend half the day just getting clean water.(1 billion people still don't have access to clean, running water. Hard to be a strong, indie woman when most the day is spent getting water.). :smh:

The eurocentric model worked fine for everyone involed until feminism went wild and government made males optional. That ain't even up for debate. Should we pull crime stats, teen pregnancy rates, out-of-wedlock births, and abortions? Nuclear family ain't perfect, but it seems to work the best.

We got crime data going back to when American families were strong, black families too. Go look at the crime data and murder rates from 1950 and compare it to when shit went off the rails with feminism/single mothers. Shit totally fucked up the community. :smh:

Folks act like we don't have the data. Black families were poor in the 50s and before, but this community dysfunction didn't exist in the amount it does now. And that was with MORE over racism that would have this microagression crowd crying in the corner.

I don't care how cacs describe us. I got 2 sons and I know the math. In Ohio, damn near 70 percent of the bodies that are dropping are black and most are male.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Couple of things.

First, Africa is the most diverse place on the planet. More languages and cultures than any other place. We need to stop saying what the family model was over there when there were so many of them.

Also, does that 'it takes a village' shit you describe do anything about all those child brides CURRENTLY in Africa or we going to act like that doesn't exist? Is that part of the parenting strategy to look up to? :confused:

Second, the eurocentric model is based of one of the most advanced society models. The society that promoted that had electricity, running water, etc. White women can bitch all they want, but they had it the easiest of all women EVER. All they had to do was sit at home and wait for timers to go off and they couldn't even do that shit without complaining. Dizzy ass bitches. Meanwhile, women in other cultures needed to spend half the day just getting clean water.(1 billion people still don't have access to clean, running water. Hard to be a strong, indie woman when most the day is spent getting water.). :smh:

The eurocentric model worked fine for everyone involed until feminism went wild and government made males optional. That ain't even up for debate. Should we pull crime stats, teen pregnancy rates, out-of-wedlock births, and abortions? Nuclear family ain't perfect, but it seems to work the best.

We got crime data going back to when American families were strong, black families too. Go look at the crime data and murder rates from 1950 and compare it to when shit went off the rails with feminism/single mothers. Shit totally fucked up the community. :smh:

Folks act like we don't have the data. Black families were poor in the 50s and before, but this community dysfunction didn't exist in the amount it does now. And that was with MORE over racism that would have this microagression crowd crying in the corner.

I don't care how cacs describe us. I got 2 sons and I know the math. In Ohio, damn near 70 percent of the bodies that are dropping are black and most are male.

ok I should have said some cultures in Africa but my point still stands..also your conflating creature comforts and advancements in technology with a single parents ability to raise a decent human being and productive citizen???:confused::confused::confused: You DO realize that there was civilization before air-conditioning right? Having tech is great but that doesn't determine how well parenting is.

Black families were poor in the 50s and before, but this community dysfunction didn't exist in the amount it does now. In the 1950s homicides were down and legitimacy was much higher but that doesn't really mean a heck of a whole lot when daddy is unemployed or under employed and blacks as a whole are brutized, marginalized and treated as 2nd class citizens. What good is a father who's getting emasculated and humiliated by society at large??? MLK addressed that in his letters from a birmingham jail:

when you have to concoct an answer for a five year old son who is asking: "Daddy, why do white people treat colored people so mean?"; when you take a cross county drive and find it necessary to sleep night after night in the uncomfortable corners of your automobile because no motel will accept you; when you are humiliated day in and day out by nagging signs reading "white" and "colored"; when your first name becomes "******," your middle name becomes "boy" (however old you are) and your last name becomes "John," and your wife and mother are never given the respected title "Mrs."; when you are harried by day and haunted by night by the fact that you are a Negro, living constantly at tiptoe stance, never quite knowing what to expect next, and are plagued with inner fears and outer resentments; when you are forever fighting a degenerating sense of "nobodiness"--then you will understand why we find it difficult to wait.

BUT black crime is down and the black family is together...under those conditions...big whoop..:rolleyes2:

And feminism didn't start in the 50s...that shit was boiling long before that.

The euro centric nuclear family model isn't the best one its the one we were conditioned to accept along with their views on human history (that erases and downplays africans contributions) and religion (a blond blue eyes jesus) it all goes hand in hand...you gonna say those concepts and perceptions are better too???

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
ok I should have said some cultures in Africa but my point still stands..also your conflating creature comforts and advancements in technology with a single parents ability to raise a decent human being and productive citizen???:confused::confused::confused: You DO realize that there was civilization before air-conditioning right? Having tech is great but that doesn't determine how well parenting is.

Black families were poor in the 50s and before, but this community dysfunction didn't exist in the amount it does now. In the 1950s homicides were down and legitimacy was much higher but that doesn't really mean a heck of a whole lot when daddy is unemployed or under employed and blacks as a whole are brutized, marginalized and treated as 2nd class citizens. What good is a father who's getting emasculated and humiliated by society at large??? MLK addressed that in his letters from a birmingham jail:

when you have to concoct an answer for a five year old son who is asking: "Daddy, why do white people treat colored people so mean?"; when you take a cross county drive and find it necessary to sleep night after night in the uncomfortable corners of your automobile because no motel will accept you; when you are humiliated day in and day out by nagging signs reading "white" and "colored"; when your first name becomes "******," your middle name becomes "boy" (however old you are) and your last name becomes "John," and your wife and mother are never given the respected title "Mrs."; when you are harried by day and haunted by night by the fact that you are a Negro, living constantly at tiptoe stance, never quite knowing what to expect next, and are plagued with inner fears and outer resentments; when you are forever fighting a degenerating sense of "nobodiness"--then you will understand why we find it difficult to wait.

BUT black crime is down and the black family is together...under those conditions...big whoop..:rolleyes2:

And feminism didn't start in the 50s...that shit was boiling long before that.

The euro centric nuclear family model isn't the best one its the one we were conditioned to accept along with their views on human history (that erases and downplays africans contributions) and religion (a blond blue eyes jesus) it all goes hand in hand...you gonna say those concepts and perceptions are better too???
I think you are missing a lot.

First, tech does a helluvalot to influence parenting. Having not to source clean water all fucking day means a mother can devote that time to her kid. Not having to spend hours washing shit by hands means more time with the kids. Having not to kill and clean food means more time for kids. Having air conditioning means more comfort which leads to better sleep and better concentration.

I could go on, but downplaying technology is fucking crazy. Yeah, there was civilization before but that shit was fucking brutal. Need I go into the lifespan prior to the 20th century? That includes from 100,000 BC to 1900. Humans weren't doing shit man. Period. Childbirth was risky. Mortality among kids was high as fuck.

Then you say 'BIG WHOOP" to crime being down and the black family being together simply because of the external factors folks had to deal with? Are you serious? If anything, it shows the family held strong with everything meant to tear it up. Slavery didn't kill the black family. Jim Crow didn't kill the black family. However, the disease of white feminism has done a lot of damage when combined with Uncle Sam playing daddy. :smh:

Again, the data supports everything I'm saying. From the tech aspect to the black family to when feminism/Sam fucked up the nuclear family.

The most successful period in human history with the most advancements just happened to come under the traditional family. Now folks who live in an abstraction want to question everything. But if shit hits the fan, best believe men will be valued and women will move to the back as support. The support that keeps home together while men out fighting wars and protecting life.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think you are missing a lot.

First, tech does a helluvalot to influence parenting. Having not to source clean water all fucking day means a mother can devote that time to her kid. Not having to spend hours washing shit by hands means more time with the kids. Having not to kill and clean food means more time for kids. Having air conditioning means more comfort which leads to better sleep and better concentration.

I could go on, but downplaying technology is fucking crazy. Yeah, there was civilization before but that shit was fucking brutal. Need I go into the lifespan prior to the 20th century? That includes from 100,000 BC to 1900. Humans weren't doing shit man. Period. Childbirth was risky. Mortality among kids was high as fuck.

Then you say 'BIG WHOOP" to crime being down and the black family being together simply because of the external factors folks had to deal with? Are you serious? If anything, it shows the family held strong with everything meant to tear it up. Slavery didn't kill the black family. Jim Crow didn't kill the black family. However, the disease of white feminism has done a lot of damage when combined with Uncle Sam playing daddy. :smh:

Again, the data supports everything I'm saying. From the tech aspect to the black family to when feminism/Sam fucked up the nuclear family.

The most successful period in human history with the most advancements just happened to come under the traditional family. Now folks who live in an abstraction want to question everything. But if shit hits the fan, best believe men will be valued and women will move to the back as support. The support that keeps home together while men out fighting wars and protecting life.
and whose raising boys when theyre off to fight wars and protect life?? and whose raising boys when they die in war and come home fucked up?? whose stepping in to raise the kids then??? and we're back to square one. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: and technology doesn't change that.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
and whose raising boys when theyre off to fight wars and protect life?? and whose raising boys when they die in war and come home fucked up?? whose stepping in to raise the kids then??? and we're back to square one. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: and technology doesn't change that.
Quick question. Are you a male feminist? Because I think that would explain a lot.

Humans have been solving the 'whose raising the boys when men die in way' shit for thousands of years. In some cases, no fucking one. That's when nations fall. But I'm sure you've seen the examples, right? Nations that don't check the loss of males fucking fold.

Also, tough men build great abstractions. That leads to weak ass men with women who don't appreciate what strong men provide.

And sure techonology changes war. Our wars can be fought with drones. No need to lose 100s of thousands of men. But that abstraction means soft men are operating those drones and calling the shots at when they should be used. In some cases, it's women calling the shots. Very few times in history were women calling shots in war. That's how we know we are so far removed from the basics.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Quick question. Are you a male feminist? Because I think that would explain a lot.

Humans have been solving the 'whose raising the boys when men die in way' shit for thousands of years. In some cases, no fucking one. That's when nations fall. But I'm sure you've seen the examples, right? Nations that don't check the loss of males fucking fold.

Also, tough men build great abstractions. That leads to weak ass men with women who don't appreciate what strong men provide.

And sure techonology changes war. Our wars can be fought with drones. No need to lose 100s of thousands of men. But that abstraction means soft men are operating those drones and calling the shots at when they should be used. In some cases, it's women calling the shots. Very few times in history were women calling shots in war. That's how we know we are so far removed from the basics.

no I'm not a male feminist I've stated this before, If anything I'm a fairplayist.

I dont hate women and think women only have a subservient role in the home or society. I'm not threatened by strong women. I believe that men should lead but part of that leadership means respecting women...their women and what they bring to the table. I also know that the black woman was the glue that held the family together during early american history when black men were sold off or lynched or emasculated in front of his family...who do you think was rubbing his shoulders and saying its gonna be alright! Who do you think was making him feel like a MAN when society was calling him BOY? I know that black women got fired hosed and police batoned just the men there during the civil rights struggle., Who do you think raised MLK's Malcolm X and Medgar Evers children when they were killed?

Shaka Zulu one of South Africa's first thinker notable warrior kings was a bastard child raised by his mother. Hell Jay Z and LeBron James were raised by their single mothers you gonna tell them theyre mothers did it wrong??

Its interesting how you dont see any studies and investigations on how single parenting men affect their children? Can a man raise a daughter into a woman? Whats the psych effect on the girl?

Ideally you want both parents in the home but we both know that life doesnt do IDEAL. Very often its women left to deal with the realities of childrearing with little support system AND all the blame and scorn for it. Which you all seem to completely skip over and disregard for some reason.

Thru out this thread people have been giving the most extreme examples of black fuckboys knocking chickenheads and STILL assign all the blame to her...like females are out here fucking homeless crackheads...THEN they want to use other countries as examples of how they deal with it better than black women...

well heres an example of what happened in china THIS century:
Liang was 19 when she found out she was pregnant. Her race car-driver boyfriend had cheated on her multiple times, and they had already broken up. After finding out about the pregnancy, he wanted nothing to do with the baby, instead telling Liang she could sell one of his race cars and keep the money to pay for the birth.

For the first seven months of her pregnancy, Liang lived in the nearby city of Shenzhen, a tech hub bordering Hong Kong.

Liang says if she had stayed in Guangzhou, her father would have forced her to get an abortion — a common pressure unmarried mothers face, as the traditional belief that only married couples should have children still dominates Chinese society.

“I don’t think I should beg someone to marry me just because I’m having his child,” says Liang.

that guys not a crack head...hes not some thug ass dude saggin his pants... he's a well to do asshole. And unfortunately women have a tendency to get pregnant by assholes as much as men tend to impregnate women they dont care to be with long term. But at the end of the say SOMEBODY's gotta do the day to day in rasing the kid...whos that going be??

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
no I'm not a male feminist I've stated this before, If anything I'm a fairplayist.

I dont hate women and think women only have a subservient role in the home or society. I'm not threatened by strong women. I believe that men should lead but part of that leadership means respecting women...their women and what they bring to the table. I also know that the black woman was the glue that held the family together during early american history when black men were sold off or lynched or emasculated in front of his family...who do you think was rubbing his shoulders and saying its gonna be alright! Who do you think was making him feel like a MAN when society was calling him BOY? I know that black women got fired hosed and police batoned just the men there during the civil rights struggle., Who do you think raised MLK's Malcolm X and Medgar Evers children when they were killed?

Shaka Zulu one of South Africa's first thinker notable warrior kings was a bastard child raised by his mother. Hell Jay Z and LeBron James were raised by their single mothers you gonna tell them theyre mothers did it wrong??

Its interesting how you dont see any studies and investigations on how single parenting men affect their children? Can a man raise a daughter into a woman? Whats the psych effect on the girl?

Ideally you want both parents in the home but we both know that life doesnt do IDEAL. Very often its women left to deal with the realities of childrearing with little support system AND all the blame and scorn for it. Which you all seem to completely skip over and disregard for some reason.

Thru out this thread people have been giving the most extreme examples of black fuckboys knocking chickenheads and STILL assign all the blame to her...like females are out here fucking homeless crackheads...THEN they want to use other countries as examples of how they deal with it better than black women...

well heres an example of what happened in china THIS century:
Liang was 19 when she found out she was pregnant. Her race car-driver boyfriend had cheated on her multiple times, and they had already broken up. After finding out about the pregnancy, he wanted nothing to do with the baby, instead telling Liang she could sell one of his race cars and keep the money to pay for the birth.

For the first seven months of her pregnancy, Liang lived in the nearby city of Shenzhen, a tech hub bordering Hong Kong.

Liang says if she had stayed in Guangzhou, her father would have forced her to get an abortion — a common pressure unmarried mothers face, as the traditional belief that only married couples should have children still dominates Chinese society.

“I don’t think I should beg someone to marry me just because I’m having his child,” says Liang.

that guys not a crack head...hes not some thug ass dude saggin his pants... he's a well to do asshole. And unfortunately women have a tendency to get pregnant by assholes as much as men tend to impregnate women they dont care to be with long term. But at the end of the say SOMEBODY's gotta do the day to day in rasing the kid...whos that going be??
Jay Z had street cats that lead him. Those were men. Lebron had strong male leads that raised him, not his mother. He stayed with one of his coaches. MEN made those men. Hell, in order to get a plug in the hood you dealing with some man. Ain't any equity in the streets. :lol:Cats who out here robbing don't have plugs or male leadership. That's why they running pockets of civilians or robbing gas stations. So even in your example, some MAN came in an provided what was missing at home.

Whether you want to admit it or not, nature had checks and balances. Women held tight to the pussy. In societies where they could choose(funny how that tended to be the evil western, eurocentric ones), they choose men who could provide and protect. In other socieites, they were married off(you don't touch on how so much of that happens in modern Africa). Even then, men wouldn't take loose women because no guarantee with paternity.

Modern women passing pussy out like candy is new. So is no shame attached to popping out kids without a husband. From 100,000 BC up until the mid-20th century, women didn't pass out pussy like candy and pop out random kids. You can't name one advanced society that had what America has had the last 50-60 years. All this shit is new and the American family -- black specifically-- has paid the price.

Did you ever see the special from the 1970s when they were interviewing black families on government aid? Shit was crazy because the women and men were saying it behooved the women not to have men in the house. They predicted the destruction of the family and it fucking happened. :smh:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jay Z had street cats that lead him. Those were men. Lebron had strong male leads that raised him, not his mother. He stayed with one of his coaches. MEN made those men. Hell, in order to get a plug in the hood you dealing with some man. Ain't any equity in the streets. :lol:Cats who out here robbing don't have plugs or male leadership. That's why they running pockets of civilians or robbing gas stations. So even in your example, some MAN came in an provided what was missing at home.

Whether you want to admit it or not, nature had checks and balances. Women held tight to the pussy. In societies where they could choose(funny how that tended to be the evil western, eurocentric ones), they choose men who could provide and protect. In other socieites, they were married off(you don't touch on how so much of that happens in modern Africa). Even then, men wouldn't take loose women because no guarantee with paternity.

Modern women passing pussy out like candy is new. So is no shame attached to popping out kids without a husband. From 100,000 BC up until the mid-20th century, women didn't pass out pussy like candy and pop out random kids. You can't name one advanced society that had what America has had the last 50-60 years. All this shit is new and the American family -- black specifically-- has paid the price.

Did you ever see the special from the 1970s when they were interviewing black families on government aid? Shit was crazy because the women and men were saying it behooved the women not to have men in the house. They predicted the destruction of the family and it fucking happened. :smh:

Dude we'e going in circles and your talking the same jazz roadrage was talking 8 pages ago this is why I cut and paste many of my responses becuz its the same conversation I'm haiving for the 57th time with a different person saying the exact SAME THING someone else say 13 pages ago. :rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

I'm not saying single parenting is better than two parents...I'm saying women and black women for the most part are the doing the best they can under the circumstances and thats ALL theyve been doing. Do PEOPLE make bad life choices.. YES... HELL YES.. but only one side is catching more blame and flack about it than the other and does that seem FAIR to you?? Considering you need TWO to make a kid in the first place?

From 100,000 BC up until the mid-20th century, women didn't pass out pussy like candy and pop out random kids.

that is the most ridiculous statement youve made in this thread (and there have been MANY ridiculous statements made here) and I'm wondering are you serious or just trolling?

If youre serious then its true...black men talk about and perceive black women the way white people talk about and perceive black people. They have a very skewed view of history, they cherry-pick things that prove their point while dismissing things that undermine it. Love quoting statistics as long as the numbers match their conclusions and they stand on their already built in biases and call it truth. The behavior is exactly the same. :smh::smh::smh:

I can go one my Malcolm X rants and call out out how much bullshit cacs act and do and get props from everyone here (including you) but the second I call out men or black men for bullshit I'm the worst simp/fag you ever met. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Its no wonder you all think I'm a male feminist because I'm not in TEAM FUCK BITCHES and have no problem calling that shit out. And on a board that has a strong faction of woman-hating men, thats enemy talk. :smh::smh::smh:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Dude we'e going in circles and your talking the same jazz roadrage was talking 8 pages ago this is why I cut and paste many of my responses becuz its the same conversation I'm haiving for the 57th time with a different person saying the exact SAME THING someone else say 13 pages ago. :rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

I'm not saying single parenting is better than two parents...I'm saying women and black women for the most part are the doing the best they can under the circumstances and thats ALL theyve been doing. Do PEOPLE make bad life choices.. YES... HELL YES.. but only one side is catching more blame and flack about it than the other and does that seem FAIR to you?? Considering you need TWO to make a kid in the first place?

From 100,000 BC up until the mid-20th century, women didn't pass out pussy like candy and pop out random kids.

that is the most ridiculous statement youve made in this thread (and there have been MANY ridiculous statements made here) and I'm wondering are you serious or just trolling?

If youre serious then its true...black men talk about and perceive black women the way white people talk about and perceive black people. They have a very skewed view of history, they cherry-pick things that prove their point while dismissing things that undermine it. Love quoting statistics as long as the numbers match their conclusions and they stand on their already built in biases and call it truth. The behavior is exactly the same. :smh::smh::smh:

I can go one my Malcolm X rants and call out out how much bullshit cacs act and do and get props from everyone here (including you) but the second I call out men or black men for bullshit I'm the worst simp/fag you ever met. :rolleyes::rolleyes: Its no wonder you all think I'm a male feminist because I'm not in TEAM FUCK BITCHES and have no problem calling that shit out. And on a board that has a strong faction of woman-hating men, thats enemy talk. :smh::smh::smh:
Say man, you're talking like a woman.

'it takes 2 to make a kid' ........ is feminist bullshit. FOH with that.:lol:

Women control who gets the pussy. Period. They got the goods and it's their job to vet men. Funny how when the marriage rate was high as fuck they managed not to make all these bad choices. Why was that? What changed in the last 60-70 years?

And yeah, my statement would be ridiculous to someone who uses feminist talking points like 'it takes 2'. But why did women as recently as the 1950s get shipped off if they got pregnant? :confused: Why were black and white unmarried women shamed for getting pregnant out of wedlock? Funny how from 100,000 bc to about 1950 women weren't proud single mothers. They were for the most part married, widows, or shamed that that a man they had kids with abandoned the family.

Get out the feminist mindset.

Women didn't pass out pussy for most of human history because paterinity could not be determined and they would devalue themselves. Also, childbirth was risky. All this thot shit is new. All this proud single mother shit is new. It's a result of bad choices and government supporting bad choices.

Men ain't been shit since mammoths walked the earth. But damn if women ain't make sure a man could at least hunt and provide before she gave him some pussy(plus women needed protection quick). Now, men don't have to prove any worth so why the fuck would they? Men have been waiting for pussy this easy for 10s of thousands of years. And now we see why easy pussy is a bad idea for society(but sure is fun, but what is fun isn't always good).

It's sure is fun to run up in these women though. Picture living in 1900 when you had to marry a chick to get pussy or go to the cat house. :eek:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Women control who gets the pussy. Period. They got the goods and it's their job to vet men. Funny how when the marriage rate was high as fuck they managed not to make all these bad choices. Why was that? What changed in the last 60-70 years?

And yeah, my statement would be ridiculous to someone who uses feminist talking points like 'it takes 2'. But why did women as recently as the 1950s get shipped off if they got pregnant? :confused: Why were black and white unmarried women shamed for getting pregnant out of wedlock? Funny how from 100,000 bc to about 1950 women weren't proud single mothers. They were for the most part married, widows, or shamed that that a man they had kids with abandoned the family.

Women didn't pass out pussy for most of human history because paterinity could not be determined and they would devalue themselves. Also, childbirth was risky. All this thot shit is new. All this proud single mother shit is new. It's a result of bad choices and government supporting bad choices.

Men ain't been shit since mammoths walked the earth. But damn if women ain't make sure a man could at least hunt and provide before she gave him some pussy(plus women needed protection quick). Now, men don't have to prove any worth so why the fuck would they? Men have been waiting for pussy this easy for 10s of thousands of years. And now we see why easy pussy is a bad idea for society(but sure is fun, but what is fun isn't always good).

It's sure is fun to run up in these women though. Picture living in 1900 when you had to marry a chick to get pussy or go to the cat house. :eek:
no women didn't pass out the pussy.... they just got raped. :rolleyes2:

and all this 1000000 years ago its historically a womans job to select men shit is just that..SHIT... up until a little over 100 years the average human life expectancy was 35... the average age for a mother for MOST of human history was 14!

hell for a long time in human history men have had (and STILL DO in certain parts of the world) the option of RAPE for breakfast. Shit, only in the last 50 years in AMERICAN HISTORY can a man be charged for RAPING HIS WIFE!

you have no idea what the fuck they were doing 100000 years ago...shit dude you just tagged me in a thread about a man whose got 12 wires and YOU said this:
Unfortunately, Uganda has a high-rate of child brides.
You think some young teenage girl has the maturity to select a suitable mate?? you think a young teenage girl was given the OPTION to do that??

this bullshit right here is what I'm talking about:
But why did women as recently as the 1950s get shipped off if they got pregnant? :confused: Why were black and white unmarried women shamed for getting pregnant out of wedlock? Funny how from 100,000 bc to about 1950 women weren't proud single mothers. They were for the most part married, widows, or shamed that that a man they had kids with abandoned the family.

in order to believe this BULLSHIT youd have to believe that rape and sexual assault either NEVER HAPPENED or DIDN'T HAPPEN IN LARGE NUMBERS. SHIT just American Blacks alone have a quarter European DNA in us.... you really believe that happened thru consensual sexual contact??

Ever wonder why Filipinos have Spanish surnames?? why mexicans and south american natives speak SPANISH as a FIRST LANGUAGE and catholicism as a PRIMARY religion?? Why in parts of Africa, French and German and Portuguese are spoken fluidly by Africans darker than YOU? Wasn't because the women in those countries WILLINGLY and graciously accepted European dick. :hmm::hmm::hmm::hmm:

the shaming your talking about is just the salt in the fucking wound.
so miss me with all that feminist mindset bullshit...get your history straight first then you MAY have a point somewhere in there :smh::smh::smh:

Last edited:

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So let me get this straight. It's a womans fault a man isn't a man? I thought what made you a man was your dick? I thought it was innate natural. We keep going back to this natural order bullshit. So if a man is born a man stays a man and dies a man how can a woman make him a bitch? She can't the bitch was always in him.

If we are men and we feel that other men aren't behaving according to our standards is it not on us to teach these young men? When we blame their mother we kind of take away any personal responsibility of a man to MAN UP.

If you are a man then you need to exemplify those qualities you find value in and teach other young men how to walk this life like a man. But blaming women seems like a bitch move to me.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
So let me get this straight. It's a womans fault a man isn't a man? I thought what made you a man was your dick? I thought it was innate natural. We keep going back to this natural order bullshit. So if a man is born a man stays a man and dies a man how can a woman make him a bitch? She can't the bitch was always in him.

If we are men and we feel that other men aren't behaving according to our standards is it not on us to teach these young men? When we blame their mother we kind of take away any personal responsibility of a man to MAN UP.

If you are a man then you need to exemplify those qualities you find value in and teach other young men how to walk this life like a man. But blaming women seems like a bitch move to me.
rather simple.

a woman can't teach a man to be a man. when people say a "man", it's not in a biological sense. I think you know better but just trying to take away accountability from the women. Why would you do this? Most likely you were raised by a powerful woman that raised you alone or had a beta father. You completely ignore the fact that if a boy only sees energy from a female trying to be masculine and that is what he is going to mimic. You can't expect other black men to enter the home of strangers and teach these kids. That's ridiculous. A woman's responsibility for her boy is to make sure the father is still around but the state doesn't want this and she wants the state as her father. The end result - a weaker black family and promotion of a woman as the leader.

Also, you see many of the people here acting out like females, do not accept logic or reasoning, shaming other men, and hardline thinking in politics and believing in white saviors.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
rather simple.

a woman can't teach a man to be a man. when people say a "man", it's not in a biological sense. I think you know better but just trying to take away accountability from the women. Why would you do this? Most likely you were raised by a powerful woman that raised you alone or had a beta father. You completely ignore the fact that if a boy only sees energy from a female trying to be masculine and that is what he is going to mimic. You can't expect other black men to enter the home of strangers and teach these kids. That's ridiculous. A woman's responsibility for her boy is to make sure the father is still around but the state doesn't want this and she wants the state as her father. The end result - a weaker black family and promotion of a woman as the leader.

Also, you see many of the people here acting out like females, do not accept logic or reasoning, shaming other men, and hardline thinking in politics and believing in white saviors.
so are single fathers a detriment to their daughters??

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
so are single fathers a detriment to their daughters??
If they are purposely keeping their mothers away from their children but that is highly unlikely, and even if that was the case, children raised by single fathers do better in school and in life because they are more disciplined. It was a good attempt though to deflect from the women and blame men instead.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
If they are purposely keeping their mothers away from their children but that is highly unlikely, and even if that was the case, children raised by single fathers do better in school and in life because they are more disciplined. It was a good attempt though to deflect from the women and blame men instead.
wheres that info from?

Temujin

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
rather simple.

If a woman can't teach a man how to be a man then how could it possibly be her responsibility.

It's the responsibility of us men to teach men how to be men. You don't have to be a father to influence young men. You do so by example. So what is the point of you whining about women. We men have to step up since we are the only ones that have the power to do something. You making it seem like the woman is solely responsible for the relationship a man has with other men. I don't know what role women play in your life but I've never experienced that. I'm a positive example to my nephews cousins etc. And all the men in my family and my community were influences to me as well. It ain't just about the dad. I learned from many strong men throughout my life and woman had nothing to do with it.

If you want us to be strong black men you have to be a strong black man and stop blaming others it's our responsibility to make us better.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member

Uh oh. Some manly men aren't going to like your post. It's a good thing most of them are dumb.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
wheres that info from?
I don't have time to baby walk you with every fact. Look it up. Simple google search. If you are too lazy to find it, don't involve yourself in a debate. Do the work beforehand. Once you do that, we can have a discussion.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
If a woman can't teach a man how to be a man then how could it possibly be her responsibility.

It's the responsibility of us men to teach men how to be men. You don't have to be a father to influence young men. You do so by example. So what is the point of you whining about women. We men have to step up since we are the only ones that have the power to do something. You making it seem like the woman is solely responsible for the relationship a man has with other men. I don't know what role women play in your life but I've never experienced that. I'm a positive example to my nephews cousins etc. And all the men in my family and my community were influences to me as well. It ain't just about the dad. I learned from many strong men throughout my life and woman had nothing to do with it.

If you want us to be strong black men you have to be a strong black man and stop blaming others it's our responsibility to make us better.
It is her responsibility to keep the man around so he can be taught. Your argument ends right there.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't have time to baby walk you with every fact. Look it up. Simple google search. If you are too lazy to find it, don't involve yourself in a debate. Do the work beforehand. Once you do that, we can have a discussion.
and I could say thats a cop out and youre just talking shit.....see I can do that too...youre the one citing it as a fact back it up.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: otherwise :bullshit::bullshit:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

5HB233U5VVEVXOYXVG2ETHWHXA.jpg

A West Palm Beach man accused of the incestuous rape and impregnation of a 13-year-old child didn’t deny the charge, authorities say.

“...during a post-Miranda interview with [41-year-old Jean Innocent], he stated that he believes VOODOO caused him” to rape the girl, according to an arrest report by West Palm Beach police investigators.

Innocent remains in Palm Beach County Jail, charged with one count of incest, one count of impregnation of a child and two counts of sexual battery of a child in familial or custodial care. His bond is $28,000.

On Dec. 19, the girl went to St. Mary’s Medical Center saying she felt abdominal pains. The arrest report said it was there that St. Mary’s hospital staff found the victim’s pains stemmed from her being about six weeks pregnant.

She said Innocent began sexually abusing her over the summer. His most recent abuse of her, she noted, was in November. Her tears, she added, stopped Innocent from full insertion. She recalled him saying “never mind” before leaving the room.

During a call between the girl and Innocent with police listening on her end, the report details her describing to Innocent how she had been throwing up and that the hospital would give her a pregnancy test. Innocent “told her to say no and began making up a story to tell about a relationship with a boy named ‘Semen.’”

He later said, per the report, that “he believes his pre-ejaculation could have caused her to become pregnant.”

After blaming voodoo, according to the report, Innocent admitted to raping the girl twice, in September and November.

@lazarus

now tell us how it she's going to be a fucked up mother and did something wrong and she needed to be better and do better in choosing men.... :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
5HB233U5VVEVXOYXVG2ETHWHXA.jpg

A West Palm Beach man accused of the incestuous rape and impregnation of a 13-year-old child didn’t deny the charge, authorities say.

“...during a post-Miranda interview with [41-year-old Jean Innocent], he stated that he believes VOODOO caused him” to rape the girl, according to an arrest report by West Palm Beach police investigators.

Innocent remains in Palm Beach County Jail, charged with one count of incest, one count of impregnation of a child and two counts of sexual battery of a child in familial or custodial care. His bond is $28,000.

On Dec. 19, the girl went to St. Mary’s Medical Center saying she felt abdominal pains. The arrest report said it was there that St. Mary’s hospital staff found the victim’s pains stemmed from her being about six weeks pregnant.

She said Innocent began sexually abusing her over the summer. His most recent abuse of her, she noted, was in November. Her tears, she added, stopped Innocent from full insertion. She recalled him saying “never mind” before leaving the room.

During a call between the girl and Innocent with police listening on her end, the report details her describing to Innocent how she had been throwing up and that the hospital would give her a pregnancy test. Innocent “told her to say no and began making up a story to tell about a relationship with a boy named ‘Semen.’”

He later said, per the report, that “he believes his pre-ejaculation could have caused her to become pregnant.”

After blaming voodoo, according to the report, Innocent admitted to raping the girl twice, in September and November.

@lazarus

now tell us how it she's going to be a fucked up mother and did something wrong and she needed to be better and do better in choosing men.... :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
my goodness, you think like a woman. What does one example have to do with a general statement? The mere fact you did this shows me you are making a feeling based argument instead of a logical one.

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
LOL so now women control men. LOL Women keep men around huh. LOL when you ever been kept around. LOL
what? that doesn't even make any sense.

Women need to make the decision to have a father figure for her child. They also need to not lay down with men if they aren't willing to raise the child by themselves if they are fucking with losers. They know damn well that the child will likely be with them. That has nothing to do with control.