Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
February 24, 2021 11:16 AM ET (BZ Newswire) -- Earnings
Alongside their Q4 earnings, Palantir Technologies Inc. (NYSE: PLTR) revealed a multi-million dollar expansion of its collaboration with no other than the conglomerate 3M (NYSE:MMM). 3M will be expanding its use of Palantir's Foundry platform during its undergoing digital transformation to build a dynamic supply chain and be able to respond nimbly to changes in demand across tens of thousands of products. Palantir's stock has been under pressure lately as insiders have sold shares as soon as the lockup provision expired. The stock sales likely do not indicate Palantir's prospects are worsening because insider sales are common, especially among executives who count company stock as a large piece of their net worth.
Since Palantir went public in late September via a direct listing, its stock has skyrocketed more than 175%. Its most recent fourth quarter earnings saw revenue beating expectations although the company delivered a loss.
FUCK!!!!

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Three dates and I have yet to squeeze RXT tits. I think I saw a nipple yesterday but fuck around it could’ve been a raisin in the wine glass. I thought those tits looked real good Sunday night. I’m giving her until the end of this date and I’m ghosting her. I’m not giving this woman another free meal. Sometimes the girl you think will put out turns out to be abstinent.

Dirty cunt probably gonna give it up to another goon tomorrow. Slut skank.

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
$FSR

Fisker... Everytime it hit $14-$15, I bought more... Currently $22.30-ish. might sell, up about $3k. Rinse repeat. I like the company... But they aren't producing a car/suv until 2022. I reserved one b/c why not...

I'm tired of all the short action on $AMD....GRRR. Copped cheaper Jun18 $85 calls yesterday.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
$FSR

Fisker... Everytime it hit $14-$15, I bought more... Currently $22.30-ish. might sell, up about $3k. Rinse repeat. I like the company... But they aren't producing a car/suv until 2022. I reserved one b/c why not...

I'm tired of all the short action on $AMD....GRRR. Copped cheaper Jun18 $85 calls yesterday.
Fisker is more realistic than the myriad of car companies just popping up. I hope the SEC is keeping an eye on these people.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
EBllTUh.png

When everything was tanking yesterday I bough a few options in Chris Sain's plays. Lets see what happens. All expire Jan. 2022.
wfR308z.png

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
GAMESTOP CORP NEW CL A

• 103.94%

Ext Hours
118.81 +27.10 (+29.55%)
  • Bid
  • Ask
  • Size
    1x1