Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cincitystudios

Chopping it up
Registered
Eru32h5.png

The highlighted circle shows an area where a scalp could have been made. The RSI (red arrow) is low and it started to reverse. I didn't enter here because I don't trust lunch time movements. I'll be watching the power hour instead using next week's expiration date. Also notice that the chart shows in the reversal there were higher lows on the way up, but it hit a snag around $73.69.

See all this shit, I am NO good at.. that's why I stick to long term. Essentially, all I need to know is the health of the company an what they have in the pipeline. I need to start learning this though as it will help broaden my investing. Thanks for the post

Mean Money Greene

Rising Star
Riot has been running since last week. Bitcoin hit $53k, so RIOT will run up with it. Looking at the volume and the run up for the first 15 mins after the bell, it looked like it would hit $80 today. When it touched vwap and got above the 9ma, it was time to enter.

frBhjAt.png

So this looks like the moment where the price touched the upper level of the VWAP (Pink line) and above the 9MA (Blue Line), approx 9:50am EST. I am a visual learner so thank you for the description. This helps a whole lot.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
frBhjAt.png

So this looks like the moment where the price touched the upper level of the VWAP (Pink line) and above the 9MA (Blue Line), approx 9:50am EST. I am a visual learner so thank you for the description. This helps a whole lot.
Couldnt see the pic. Try using imgur.com

Edit: I see it.

Also, when using the 9ma for confirmation, try to wait to see if it stays above it for 2 or 3 candles on the 1 min chart.

HellBoy

Platinum Member
See all this shit, I am NO good at.. that's why I stick to long term. Essentially, all I need to know is the health of the company an what they have in the pipeline. I need to start learning this though as it will help broaden my investing. Thanks for the post
Im learning the chart analysis stuff from youtube. Here are the guys I watch:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC64YPvehSqRoNsBtzkyYfGg - Paul NGumah
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjmSbOg8tovY_jgiQ9I6VVA - SmarTrader
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe8Cco7JJ6H7-pA0715aLsQ - Napolean Macro

Its funny, last night my daughter asked me if all I watch on Youtube was stock stuff after scrolling through my subscriptions.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's interesting that Cryptocurrency doesn't seem to have the same sympathy effect ala stocks. $BTC is tear all kinda ass..yet DOGE ain't doing shit except for dropping like a rock!
Because it (DOGECOIN) is a scam. Just look at their white paper.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Someone talk to these Hedge funds. It won't work...$CCIV dropped like a rock. Clearly coordinated and a few minutes later it's already recovering..

HellBoy

Platinum Member
Someone talk to these Hedge funds. It won't work...$CCIV dropped like a rock. Clearly coordinated and a few minutes later it's already recovering..
It was a March 19 $55 put sweep. Big money collected, now its recovering. Nothing us small fish can do. I hope the shorts dont come in and push it down though.

More info: Someone dumped 1.2 million shares.

Mean Money Greene

Rising Star
It was a March 19 $55 put sweep. Big money collected, now its recovering. Nothing us small fish can do. I hope the shorts dont come in and push it down though.

More info: Someone dumped 1.2 million shares.
This is what is really apparent, the big fish can will do what they want. Best bet may be to watch their signals and follow their moves on a much smaller scale.

HellBoy

Platinum Member
Look at these CCIV buys/sells in the last 10 mins:
eLDQ9f7.png

Updated

Last edited:

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Anything else a pump and dump...u can still make money but I wouldn't invest heavy

Bet! I didn't put that much in DOGE as i'm still learning about Cryptocurrency. What's your thought on $BTC? Should i wait for a dip assuming there's one?

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bet! I didn't put that much in DOGE as i'm still learning about Cryptocurrency. What's your thought on $BTC? Should i wait for a dip assuming there's one?
I'm waiting for a dip..but I think even when the US gets their own crypto btc will be worth alot because it's not regulated. I'm in SQ yo track btc lol

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm waiting for a dip..but I think even when the US gets their own crypto btc will be worth alot because it's not regulated. I'm in SQ yo track btc lol
:yes: and $GBTC and $TSLA as proxy plays.

US government digital currency won’t be investable but the platforms that are used for them should be.

Efkie

International
International Member
This week I tried the butterfly options strategy. You guys have experience with this strategy ?
It looks like you can really leverage up, while limiting the risk.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This week I tried the butterfly options strategy. You guys have experience with this strategy ?

Never used it! But it sounds like you profit if the price of the stock stays relatively unchanged by the expiration dates of the contracts.

Rudey

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I haven't tried it yet but i like it, the iron condor and condor better than the vertical strategy.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Which one’s should the crew be lookin at for Biden Bets?
What sleepy joe do for the china stocks?
Shit, look what he did for $CAN and $RETO today.
And $NCTY and $EBON and $FTFT and a host of others.

just check some of the Chinese stocks in the last month and see how many are up 50% or more. whether it is republican or republic of China, Biden is always looking to work with the RED team or kiss their ass. :yes:

rph2005

Rising Star
OG Investor
It was the swing for yesterday, for me. That’s why I was up early for premarket when it got as high as $4.65.

I’m sure there will be plenty today as well since this is a bubble. I’m all about OTC at this point with the occasional PM and AH plays since OTC markets are closed during that time.
i am hearing thru the grapevine thru a colleague of mine, a dude who is the same circles and profession as we are in, made $4 mills last year playing the OTC markets. he is about to put in his 2 weeks and give a big middle finger to his supervisor and moving to latin america.
i have never been one to give OTCs a chance but based on what i am seeing now...