Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Also, What's to stop this from tanking hard again?
Is there something different mechanistically with (RH and other brokers management etc) that prevents them from interfering with this stock?
It will tank again. It is all shorts covering. That is why I don’t get why people sell in the red when shorts have a time limit to cover.

On a related note - $CCIV headed back to college age :yes:

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I notice the option prices drastically increase.
Let's see what is the price at opening since you can't purchase options now.

Muther Fuckers...Yeah it's part of the game. IV is extremely high for something like this.

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It will tank again. It is all shorts covering. That is why I don’t get why people sell in the red when shorts have a time limit to cover.

On a related note - $CCIV headed back to college age :yes:

Yeah! I think i have short selling privileges with my account. Never used it and i don't think $GME is the best stock to expirement and learn how to short sell!

As for $CCIV it's doing what's it's doing. All i can do is hold and wait until the company starts getting some vehicles into production.

I don't see any catalyst that would cause new investors to drive the price up outside of them getting them on the road.

This is a months to year wait!

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'd buy puts tomorrow. I'm writing this knowing I've got calls already. The news is out so the hawks are coming.

Sadly, Puts premium prices just like call premium prices for something this volatile isn't going to be worth it. You're looking at like 5k just to possible make $500. No! That's not the move. :smh:

Last edited:

SmaLLz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, on the day that I decided to go into the office, it seems that I missed a lot. Although, I didn't have much to begin with, I am glad that I sold half of my position in CCIV while it was in the 50s. If it keeps dropping, it looks like I may get my do over after all.

L_SON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What kind of setups do you all have that you trade with? Multiple monitors, big ass laptops, high powered desktops?

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
I don't think the person knows shit, read the thread. This person admints they don't know what the hell they are doing.

Yea the positions make no sense to me, but I usually keep my options trading REAL simple. Maybe I'm missing something here..

Last edited:

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I dont use that platform, but it looks like 800 is the strike. What is the "+21" and "+2"?

I'm with you it's a strange notation that i don't recoginze. But even at that high strike price this person premium has likely gone up considering the IV on $GME at the moment.

They've made money and will continue to if this things moves some more.

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Nah that's how ThinkorSwim displays options. That's saying 21 calls for the 800 strike price with a March 12th expiration date. 2 $800 calls for March 19th. The 100 is just there because each contract is for 100 shares.

I see what you mean.
...also didnt realize you could go that high up as far as out of the money strike prices got damn. But I guess as long as the share price moves you still make dough?

I wonder who is on the other end of that contract, hypothetically :idea:

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They got to sell them calls to someone or they expire worthless.

Last time it got to $483 in like 2 days! This person has what? 2-3 weeks before expiration.

Would you doubt if things whole this stock couldn't see $800?

You're not dealing with a common stock here! The close it gets to $800 and I'd say $500 you better believe someone will pay for $800

Aww Skeet Skeet!

The antithesis of nonsense.
BGOL Investor
If the stock gets anywhere near it's what? 483 high? It's not the most impossible thing.

It's possible... Just won't be me, lol. But just imagine that shit hits over $800. I'll probably take off investing for a few weeks and reevaluate my strategy. Maybe investing isn't for me...:hithead::fuckyousay: