Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Where dose $WKHS go from here?

Good question. I'ma let things settle and see how far it drops, but already have my eye on flipping my position into another holding. They have an earnings call on March 2nd I believe. Gotta determine if that's gonna hurt or help..

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
Good question. I'ma let things settle and see how far it drops, but already have my eye on flipping my position into another holding. They have an earnings call on March 2nd I believe. Gotta determine if that's gonna hurt or help..
I sold a couple months ago. It annoys me how some of these companies appear to be sitting idle, no news, no innovations, no press releases, no promos... Same with HYLN. I'm not there to know what you are doing, so you have to tell me. Otherwise, I'm waiting for earnings which can be a toss up. I won't be buying unless they get new contracts.

mariano42

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm thinking of just moving my money over to NIO. But I want recovery some losses with workhorse before I cash out :smh:

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
I'm thinking of just moving my money over to NIO. But I want recovery some losses with workhorse before I cash out :smh:

I feel you. Wkhs fundamentals aren't great, so at this point it's deciding whether to stick it out for the long term if you believe in the product potential or if you want to flip those funds into another position with better growth potential.

Ima try to remain patient, see what info comes out and see what ARK and some of the other institutions do with their positions in WKHS. But I have a few other positions that I have more conviction in at the moment where those funds could rest too.

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fuck..14 point swing today. I need to add them to my watchlist! Congrats once more!
Yea I paid a tiny bit more than my norm but I grabbed 5 contracts at 81/82 spread when stock was at $76. I came back like 15 min before close and shit was almost at $85! I didnt expect that quick of a turnaround. My contracts were already up over 100% but couldnt close them out in time. Option prices always get real funky at close. I'll be looking to sell if Nasdaq is looking green tomorrow.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
I've been in and out of all three. I want to give ABML a second look. They have the potential to get bought out by Tesla.
There are tons of uses for lithium batteries. It only makes sense that they are going to have to be recycled at some time in their life cycle. Here's a company that is preparing to do just that. And that is going to be their main business.

I figure that I'll buy it now, I'll just hold it; and I'll add to my position over time. It's a long term bet I'm willing to take.

All of this EV activity is based around the lithium battery for now. Until they find another source. Iron and lead is too heavy, so lithium is it.

LegendOfLedo

Slayer and Lord of Mid West Heaux
BGOL Investor
Just to update the fam things have been going really well since jumping in. I've easily made the most of my money buying call options. Just sold three positions set to expire 2/26 +800/+800/+400 in the money. Compounding my gains into calls on FCEL and a few others. Many thanks but I'm determined to ride this bitch until I hit 6 figures, so this is only the start. Up over 300% and have made more than my monthly salary at work. I feel like Thanos but chasing this money. Dumped the lady I was seeing because I rather put in time getting this money! :lol:

Ceenote

Thinkn with My 3rd Eye!
Platinum Member
Most new investors will buy and sell their stocks before they change their underwear after a shower. The idea you can buy a stock and stick with it until you’re on deathbed is so old

Imma say yes n no... depends on what you pick up... you get some apple, square... u just ride them out to the sunset... dips.. buy more...

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Just to update the fam things have been going really well since jumping in. I've easily made the most of my money buying call options. Just sold three positions set to expire 2/26 +800/+800/+400 in the money. Compounding my gains into calls on FCEL and a few others. Many thanks but I'm determined to ride this bitch until I hit 6 figures, so this is only the start. Up over 300% and have made more than my monthly salary at work. I feel like Thanos but chasing this money. Dumped the lady I was seeing because I rather put in time getting this money! :lol:

its an addiction

but do not give up your women and your life

this shit swings both ways

the high on good days and the lows on bad days

easy to fall into a rabbit hole

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
There are tons of uses for lithium batteries. It only makes sense that they are going to have to be recycled at some time in their life cycle. Here's a company that is preparing to do just that. And that is going to be their main business.

I figure that I'll buy it now, I'll just hold it; and I'll add to my position over time. It's a long term bet I'm willing to take.

All of this EV activity is based around the lithium battery for now. Until they find another source. Iron and lead is too heavy, so lithium is it.
Can you talk about any changes in the lithium battery market? Have there been any news on the subject? Is there any lithium competitors?

Electricbill

Potential Star
Registered
Yes, I’m familiar with the app. And the crypto variant too.

whose alias are you? Agent infiltration getting worse which is what I’ve been saying for months now and why I don’t participate in here. :smh:
What am I missing? I honestly wanted to know if anyone else used the app. I'm trying to get more into doing it myself that is why I'm here trying to learn.

LegendOfLedo

Slayer and Lord of Mid West Heaux
BGOL Investor
its an addiction

but do not give up your women and your life

this shit swings both ways

the high on good days and the lows on bad days

easy to fall into a rabbit hole
I hear you fam. To be honest the female I was hitting wasn't about shit, so the move was easy. She hated the thought that she'd have to be a better woman/person around me and being on her shit. I simply call it progression and she was uninterested. The sex was great but that won't keep me, which is why she got the boot mostly. When she started questioning my time spent on the stock market.....auto eject. I'm coming in having already been through many lows in crypto, so I know I'm due for some losses. What I like about the market is having a lot more options than crypto in terms of investing and potentially turning shit around.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What am I missing? I honestly wanted to know if anyone else used the app. I'm trying to get more into doing it myself that is why I'm here trying to learn.
Feel free to use it. Not a fan but if you want to use loose change from purchases to invest in fractional shares, go ahead. Robinhood allows that.

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I hear you fam. To be honest the female I was hitting wasn't about shit, so the move was easy. She hated the thought that she'd have to be a better woman/person around me and being on her shit. I simply call it progression and she was uninterested. The sex was great but that won't keep me, which is why she got the boot mostly. When she started questioning my time spent on the stock market.....auto eject. I'm coming in having already been through many lows in crypto, so I know I'm due for some losses. What I like about the market is having a lot more options than crypto in terms of investing and potentially turning shit around.
I knew a woman who was content with me not living up to my expectations. She had a huge problem when I started accomplishing my milestones. I believe she felt threatened. I believe she once said, “Damn. You’re really changing.” I think she is my ex wife.

Typecasting and pigeonholing is a real thing. Mothafuckas are a trip. If you let them.

PsiBorg

We Think, so We'll Know
BGOL Investor
Can you talk about any changes in the lithium battery market? Have there been any news on the subject? Is there any lithium competitors?
I'm by no means an expert, but I know that this industry is really about "Energy Storage." There are companies like "Primus Power" and they are looking for alternative energy storage systems.

Right now we know that solar power and wind power are cheap sources of energy, but they are limited for certain applications right now. For instance, is a solar powered car really practical? I wouldn't think so.

Here's a video I found that may shed more light on energy storage's future.

HellBoy

Platinum Member
CINCINNATI, Feb. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Workhorse Group Inc. (Nasdaq: WKHS) (“Workhorse” or the “Company”), an American technology company focused on providing sustainable and cost-effective drone-integrated electric vehicles to the last-mile delivery sector, today provided an update related to its bid to participate in the United States Postal Service Next Generation Delivery Vehicle (“USPS NGDV”) program.

On February 23, 2021 the USPS issued a press release announcing that it has made an award under the NGDV contract to a competing finalist, the details of which can be found here. After being informed of the USPS decision, the Company has requested, pursuant to the bid process rules, additional information from the USPS and is awaiting a response at this time. The Company intends to explore all avenues that are available to non-awarded finalists in a government bidding process. As further updates are provided, Workhorse intends to share that information through appropriate communications channels to the extent that the Company is permitted to do so.

Separately, on March 1 the Company will be holding a conference call to discuss its quarterly and year-end financial and operational results. Workhorse management will host the presentation, followed by a question and answer period. Interested parties are invited to attend the call, details for which can be found here.

L_SON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
$SYPR what's go on with this shit? Move is crazy PM!

Answered my own question.

Sypris Wins Defense Contract Award
Electronic Modules for Precision-Guided Anti-Ship Missile System

Sypris Electronics, LLC, a subsidiary of Sypris Solutions, Inc. (Nasdaq/GM: SYPR), announced today that it has recently received a follow-on award from a U.S. DoD prime contractor to manufacture and test electronic power supply modules for a mission-critical, long range, precision-guided anti-ship missile system. Production will begin in 2021. Terms of the agreement were not disclosed.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/sypris-wins-defense-contract-award-130000404.html

havelcok

Rising Star
Platinum Member
bears today

SfEK.gif

HellBoy

Platinum Member
February 24, 2021 11:16 AM ET (BZ Newswire) -- Earnings
Alongside their Q4 earnings, Palantir Technologies Inc. (NYSE: PLTR) revealed a multi-million dollar expansion of its collaboration with no other than the conglomerate 3M (NYSE:MMM). 3M will be expanding its use of Palantir's Foundry platform during its undergoing digital transformation to build a dynamic supply chain and be able to respond nimbly to changes in demand across tens of thousands of products. Palantir's stock has been under pressure lately as insiders have sold shares as soon as the lockup provision expired. The stock sales likely do not indicate Palantir's prospects are worsening because insider sales are common, especially among executives who count company stock as a large piece of their net worth.
Since Palantir went public in late September via a direct listing, its stock has skyrocketed more than 175%. Its most recent fourth quarter earnings saw revenue beating expectations although the company delivered a loss.