Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Yes, I set my limit order to sell at $5.00. Then I’ll re-evaluate my position on it.

I think someone (maybe you) mentioned holding until mid June with some announcement pending. Has that happened yet?

I was planning on holding but now thinking of possibly locking in some of the gainzz?

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think someone (maybe you) mentioned holding until mid June with some announcement pending. Has that happened yet?

I was planning on holding but now thinking of possibly locking in some of the gainzz?

That may have been me fam...they will be launching the Kartoon network on June 15th.
Already signed an agreement to stream programming on; Netflix, Alibaba, Apple TV, Amazon Prime. And signed a licensing/distribution deal with Mattel and will start selling their "rainbow rangers" toys soon.

I'd say lock in some of your gains,...I anticipate more growth but its all speculative

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
I would never advise someone to “let it ride” if they were way in the green. Worst case, you get your principal back.
That may have been me fam...they will be launching the Kartoon network on June 15th.
Already signed an agreement to stream programming on; Netflix, Alibaba, Apple TV, Amazon Prime. And signed a licensing/distribution deal with Mattel and will start selling their "rainbow rangers" toys soon.

I'd say lock in some of your gains,...I anticipate more growth but its all speculative

Understood.. makes sense and appreciate the info and dialogue :cheers:

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

they actually might reach $6 or $7 by mid June. been keeping my eye on it......they've raised alot of equity lately....and teaming with Amazon Prime Video was a great move for them......that gave em a good boost.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Might be stupid question, but anyone of you guys use Cash App? I heard you can buy stocks on there.....I am new and learning, so I only have been using M1 and Robinhood (plan to transfer my $$ to a bigger platform after I reach about $3000).

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I could have invest more in $GNUS but I learn not to be greedy and regretful.
Take some of my gains and be satisfy.
Bruh - I agree but sometimes you gotta utilize discernment and know if you need to call an audible.

I THINK (brothas can correct me if I’m wrong) I was in $GNUS before everyone here, below $1.00 and planned to sell at $1.50 but then I posted that changed course.

I liquidated my full position at $5.00 so I’m good but guess what? I got back in on the dip but nowhere near the level I had before :lol:

you never know how this market will go but it is never bad when you get profit because it is designed to take your money.

Last edited:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that shit is crazy man......lol. shit jumped $10 in less than an hour........
There are a couple of people i know that make a living off of PM and AH trading because it is so volatile and a lot of people don’t or can’t trade then.

$HUGE with the straight drop. I might buy for a quick flip, hoping for some short covering but it could also be a slow bleed downward all day like $AMRH yesterday.

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There are a couple of people i know that make a living off of PM and AH trading because it is so volatile and a lot of people don’t or can’t trade then.

$HUGE with the straight drop. I might buy for a quick flip, hoping for some short covering but it could also be a slow bleed downward all day like $AMRH yesterday.
yeah i did the same with $INVVY. made a nice flip on it real quick before it started dropping.
im fortunate enough to keep an eye on my teletrader public workstation while im at work.....paying attention to news feeds and whatnot.......anything that might cause a fluctuation in the market in a negative or positive way.

Thrill3Seeker

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh - I agree but sometimes you gotta utilize discernment and know if you need to call an audible.

I THINK (brothas can correct me if I’m wrong) I in $GNUS before everyone here, below $1.00 and planned to sell at $1.50 but then I posted that changed course.

I liquidated my full position at $5.00 so I’m good but guess what? I got back in on the dip but nowhere near the level I had before :lol:

you never know how this market will go but it is never bad when you get profit because it is designed to take your money.

Lol. I put you on to $GNUS after their first offering.

Thrill3Seeker

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Might be stupid question, but anyone of you guys use Cash App? I heard you can buy stocks on there.....I am new and learning, so I only have been using M1 and Robinhood (plan to transfer my $$ to a bigger platform after I reach about $3000).

Check out Webull. You get 2 free stocks for joining and you can do pre market trading at 3am CST

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It Damn near hit 8 this morning. I sold at 7.50, watched the big sell off and bought back in at 6.50. It’s pushing back up.
another one to watch is $TTOO.
i bought in when it was $0.30 and got 2,000 shares.
this company specializes in making molecular testing kits for Covid-19, SARS, etc.
Especially after all these protests and shit, the demand is going to rise for more testing, which should cause this stock to climb faster in the coming weeks.