Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Made some money today in airlines and cruise lines.
Now holding DOW for dividend and holding some Exxon and Cisco.
Also holding Disney.
$DIS is good especially if they get to host the NBA Playoffs.

Airline stocks are primed to tank again and hard. Keep in mind, they are only up due to fed money and most global companies will cut out international travel and stick to zoom.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
CREX has a webex demo of their product line today.

MARK has an earnings report slated for after hours.

When the morning sell off shakes out I think these two will do well today.
$MARK should dump hard after earnings even though the pandemic saved them from BK. People are up damn near 300% in three weeks from it.

It will eventually rebound though. I’m waiting to short in AH. :hellyea:

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I’m still swinging GNUS. They have a big catalyst coming in mid June and it has had good movement. I bought in on Monday at $1.51. Currently trading at $1.82. I expect $2.25 by the end of the week.
Still holding $GNUS too. I set my order at $5.00

:yes: good shit

yeah man I went in kinda heavy on GNUS at 0.75 back on May 7th with the intention to hold until at least mid June...should've scooped up some more at $1.51 like y'all

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
I’m still swinging GNUS. They have a big catalyst coming in mid June and it has had good movement. I bought in on Monday at $1.51. Currently trading at $1.82. I expect $2.25 by the end of the week.

I've been half-steppin for a few weeks but finally bought a few shares now. Gonna hold and see what's hood.

Btw last week I finally opened an account with M1 after doing a bunch of research, I really like the set up and fractional shares. It lets me finally get in on some of the big boys based on my amount to invest (which is to say, not stacks n racks).

I opened a brokerage / dividend account with:

$PEP
$COF
$BA
$NVDA
$CVS
$IBM

..and a separate IRA with these etfs:

$VOO (S&P500)
$VXUS (International)
$VYM (High Yield Dividend)
$VNQ (Real Estate)

..and plan to dollar cost avg both accounts, which is SUPER easy with M1....So far so good

Last edited:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
$MARK should dump hard after earnings even though the pandemic saved them from BK. People are up damn near 300% in three weeks from it.

the sell off happened during trading hours it seems and a small recovery is coming in AH.

looks like I’ll have to wait until tomorrow to short since the earnings call was solid. This may go higher long-term. Interested to see the peak of AH which looks like it is $3.20... but I like what I read in the release.

Last edited:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
$MARK ran to $3.80 in AH then dropped like a rock. Now at $2.80. My short executed at $3.23, will likely cover tomorrow depending on how movement goes but I like it long term.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
And who was the asshole that dumped millions of shares of $GNUS at 1:56 PM EST? Took out every single stop loss :lol:

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

the only time I like a short seller is when I’m the one doing it :lol:

althes

Rising Star
OG Investor
I am holding a couple over the weekend.
AXAS, OAS, F and BOE in my play account.
I got in a water company HIPH went from .0012 to .0034.
These penny stocks are very slick.

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What scanners do you guys recommend? And what parameters do you generally set for your strategies? I’m setting some up and looking at high volume and some recent jumps. Usually focus on long term investing but set aside a little side cash for day trading to play around with some penny stocks.

HellBoy

Black Cam Girls -> BlackCamZ.Com
Platinum Member
What scanners do you guys recommend? And what parameters do you generally set for your strategies? I’m setting some up and looking at high volume and some recent jumps. Usually focus on long term investing but set aside a little side cash for day trading to play around with some penny stocks.
My scanner settings: Min: $1.00 Max: $30 Stock: Volume Min: 1000 Max: --- Study: Price change | Open | At least: 3% | Greater than 4 bars ago

I also use the TTM_Squeeze study.