Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
another one to watch is $TTOO.
i bought in when it was $0.30 and got 2,000 shares.
this company specializes in making molecular testing kits for Covid-19, SARS, etc.
Especially after all these protests and shit, the demand is going to rise for more testing, which should cause this stock to climb faster in the coming weeks.

Bought a couple thousand shares back when it was around 0.50 per share and sold off once it hit a 20% increase. Should've been more patient

Lol there was a brotha earlier in the thread who said a relative sold her shares at a loss at 0.52 because it "dropped" within a couple of days buying them

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bought a couple thousand shares back when it was around 0.50 per share and sold off once it hit a 20% increase. Should've been more patient

Lol there was a brotha earlier in the thread who said a relative sold her shares at a loss at 0.52 because it "dropped" within a couple of days buying them
yeah if it gets to like 3 or $4....i'd sell mine. i only spent $600,....so its a good return on it if i can get $6-$8k

hottmixx

Gutta Queen Super Star***
BGOL Investor
I PM’d y’all. If you stick around that chat room, come back and post in this thread. It’s good to kick ideas around.

Eventually I want to get into options. Still trying to master the stock game right now.
Don’t forget me I need that pm too