Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I tried to tell yall!!

I bought 100 DAL $30 Call options @$1.00. I literally made $20k this morning. Is this an anomaly? Yes, but I have been shouting from the hilltops for weeks that airlines will bounce back soon and now it is happening.

Get on board while you can!!

My airline plays have been Air Canada and chorus aviation ltd -( a proxy company that holds the leases for the planes) I bought in with the intention of a long term hold but the bounce back has been happening much faster than anticipated.

Bought shares of air Canada at $16.20 - currently $19.08 and rising

Bought into chorus aviation at $2.20 currently at $3.50

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
I tried to tell yall!!

I bought 100 DAL $30 Call options @$1.00. I literally made $20k this morning. Is this an anomaly? Yes, but I have been shouting from the hilltops for weeks that airlines will bounce back soon and now it is happening.

Get on board while you can!!
I just put in an order to sell for $2.65. If this happens this is a profit of $26,500 today.

C'mon bros!! This is exactly how the 1% do it. You can too!

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Coldchi

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Im glad i got in on Spirit when it was at $8. my $2,400 investment is paying the fuck off.
just bought 200 shares of CIDM as well.

Thrill3Seeker

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the offering was for 60 Million shares and looks like it already closed.

whales and market makers take out all the stop losses selling their $GNUS shares at over 300% profit then buy it back up.

that’s how the rich stay rich as it is already back to $8.00 :lol:

I hopped back in at $6.23. Gotta pay attention to these halts, but this is EASY money.

It will probably pop back over 9 again

Tdot_firestarta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
the offering was for 60 Million shares and looks like it already closed.

whales and market makers take out all the stop losses selling their $GNUS shares at over 300% profit then buy it back up.

that’s how the rich stay rich as it is already back to $8.00 :lol:

I was on a job site meeting a client..checked my phone and saw the massive sell off with the price dropping down to $4.92 by the time I got to my car to login to my brokerage account to buy more shares it was at $8.01 wtf?!

Lmao...waited for a dip and bought more shares at $7.30

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The whales influenced the drop? Was it over valued?
Yes - check my post below from the SEC.

$GNUS has an offering this morning of 60M shares at $2.00. Price volatility game because the whales immediately started selling at market (can you blame them when they got in at $2.00?) and it took out all the stop losses and caused panic selling. There were 105 M shares traded before 10:30 AM CST.

after it settles around $4.50, those same whales buy up even more at a cheaper price and market makers will set it at what they believe the true value is now.

i got back in, I think this is a long term hold for me after I saw the light.

Thrill3Seeker

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I just put in an order to sell for $2.65. If this happens this is a profit of $26,500 today.

C'mon bros!! This is exactly how the 1% do it. You can too!

Bruh...today there were 300-400% gainers in the market.

Someone could have turned their stimulus check into $3600 in 2 hours today...legally.

Imagine waking up and you have made more from investing that you would have made in a week at your job.

It’s not for everybody, but it’s a decent side hustle if you’re willing to learn.

althes

Rising Star
OG Investor
Guys someone please PM me also.
Thanks.
ALso we should look into long term holds of CCL and NCLH.
Cruises will be back.
These are long term holds.
get in on the next pull back and hold to 40-45.
I am waiting on the next pull back on SAVE and AAL.
Pick up some more.

WattDogs

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I PM’d y’all. If you stick around that chat room, come back and post in this thread. It’s good to kick ideas around.

Eventually I want to get into options. Still trying to master the stock game right now.

Please DM me the link to that Discord group. Appreciate it.