Anyone investing heavily this year??

How much money did you lose/gain this past week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
no, just posters like you and @HellBoy (and others that aren’t active). I don’t give a shit about financially empowering any misdirection agents like you.

I’ve been in this thread for years, kid. You’ll have to do a much better job that this to cause any turmoil which is why you had to “summarize” because you have no empirical data to back your claims. I do.

I don’t have time for the asshole’s bullshit, so to summarize, this is exactly in his own words, why no one here should trust him?

He considers you “shills” and he uses that word a lot in these parts. This right here is the reason one simply can’t show everyone their cards, even if they smile and repeatedly tell you how much they really want you to win.

I come from a time and place where you didn’t tell strangers how much you have and where you got it. But that’s just me. Listen to him if you want, but he just showed his true colors when he implied, given an opportunity, he’ll intentionally misdirect you to make his money at your expense. That is subversion. Carry on, I'm out.

XFIABI

wannabe star
Registered
no, just posters like you and @HellBoy (and others that aren’t active). I don’t give a shit about financially empowering any misdirection agents like you.

I’ve been in this thread for years, kid. You’ll have to do a much better job that this to cause any turmoil which is why you had to “summarize” because you have no empirical data to back your claims. I do.
:roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao3:

Non-StopJFK2TAB

Rising Star
Platinum Member
The government is giving money away to investors right now. It’s great 55% of us are getting some of thy is free money. I am concerned, however, that most of these accounts are 401ks and won’t be fully able to experience the transfer of wealth in real time.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
man I'm so tempted to buy cciv
Shorts covering before weekend. It’ll be red again next week
Still red. But @blackpepper tried to come in here and say I am spreading false information to mislead people :smh:

Agents like him are what make active participation so difficult for me. I refuse to share information that will allow them to profit and grow their resources as they have stolen enough.

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Still red. But @blackpepper tried to come in here and say I am spreading false information to mislead people :smh:

Agents like him are what make active participation so difficult for me. I refuse to share information that will allow them to profit and grow their resources as they have stolen enough.

Shit, start a Sunday auto pm list for your giveaway picks. Shit, let us all eat, fuck the haters.

What y'all think about the SOS aftermarket runup to $7.92? Think there is room for a $8 buy in $10 flip?

sickwidit

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You way too worried about other motherfuckers my guy :dunno:

Madrox

Vaya Con Dio
BGOL Investor
Yo Fam,

You think this post from reddit has any real legs to it? It had ruffly a $2 move intraday and another $2 move AH.

source.gif

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yo Fam,

You think this post from reddit has any real legs to it? It had ruffly a $2 move intraday and another $2 move AH.

This is very very interesting! Assuming it holds up it could be a model for how companies can press short interesting positions to back off?

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Shit, start a Sunday auto pm list for your giveaway picks. Shit, let us all eat, fuck the haters.

What y'all think about the SOS aftermarket runup to $7.92? Think there is room for a $8 buy in $10 flip?
Ha, yeah man, I am just tired of these emo incels harassing me around the forum. He tried but I didn’t see one person say I’ve been posting erroneous data or misleading anyone so I guess brothas didn’t fall for the sham.

$SCR moving on buyout rumors - sports betting stock from Canada. In at $28 and looking to sell at $35+

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yo Fam,

Don’t follow finance Reddit but if this is true it is possible to squeeze them. Shorts will have to pay extra interest if the buying demand increases / supply of stock available lessens and the $1.11 dividend per share shorted if they do not close before the date of record. I will look into it. I think WSB is another boiler room.

Again, if you brothas want to put extra pressure on short sellers from shorting stocks you own, put in a limit order above price range, GTC. In this example, I would put a limit order to sell 100 $RKT @ $150. Short sellers cannot short shares “in order”.

chrislee

Rising Star
Super Moderator
Any brief beginners introduction guide to follow? Came across a few videos but they're like 30 minutes long but this is serious so guess I probably should take my time and learn before I get into it.

L_SON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don’t follow finance Reddit but if this is true it is possible to squeeze them. Shorts will have to pay extra interest if the buying demand increases / supply of stock available lessens and the $1.11 dividend per share shorted if they do not close before the date of record. I will look into it. I think WSB is another boiler room.

Again, if you brothas want to put extra pressure on short sellers from shorting stocks you own, put in a limit order above price range, GTC. In this example, I would put a limit order to sell 100 $RKT @ $150. Short sellers cannot short shares “in order”.

That's interesting! That's the best part about the thread...you never stop learning.

I found this article from Nov 2020.

https://www.advfn.com/stock-market/...ket-cos-announces-1-billion-share-buyback-pla

tical

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I will not succumb to FOMO :pain:

Welcome to the market! I’m very curious what happens with the short interest and the CEO threats regarding dividends. That’s a bigger deal than what’s being mentioned. Short interest are really hurting a lot of these vulnerable companies. Fucking up the everyday man come up too!

oolong tea

Rising Star
Registered
Welcome to the market! I’m very curious what happens with the short interest and the CEO threats regarding dividends. That’s a bigger deal than what’s being mentioned. Short interest are really hurting a lot of these vulnerable companies. Fucking up the everyday man come up too!
I smell another Game Stop short squeeze ahead. And Robinhood can't interfere!!