Anyone here know Shaka54 personally? He hasn't been on here in a while.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
What's funny is that some of his threads would get bumped so I thought it was him cause he would repost some of this posts, but come to find out other people kept some of his threads going

This'll be me when something happens to @jack walsh13 and I stop getting these random ass women that he posts:
59dc772718e4c2be77ec5393ddbec310
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

FMxQjR.jpg

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
I’m chillin…I stopped posting there recently too…they talk about trannies and white women waaay too much lol…I been on the internet and forums like this for almost 25 years…time for me to get a life :rolleyes:
Warrup my bro
Longtime no see.
U still teaching?

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Only one person misses him.
Word. Fuck dat dude. Hope we ran him off for good. :yes: Fuckin Faggot. Probably in jail for bootleggin'. :roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2: Either that or the drug rehab in Florida for his addiction. Grandma had to take out a second mortgage to pay for it cause dat pussy down and out like a muthafucka. Rest of the family don't fuck wit him. :roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2:

zrtoo7.jpg

CoTtOnMoUf

DUMBED DOWN TO BLEND IN
BGOL Legend
Well said, BX.

Thanks re: pops. He's always been a realist and has been sober to the fact that life can be cruel and take plenty of people from us too early. He's been having knee and heart-related issues, and is hoping to get a knee replacement in the next year or so. The heart stuff has caused him to slow down & not over-exert himself. Not taking on any heavy lifting and such as his property is on a hill & there's plenty of stairs and elevation (which makes things more challenging). We help him when we can, and he also hires a guy in the neighborhood to help with yardwork and maintenance.

Agreed re: hospital visits for friends and family. Have been many a time and it can be challenging with loved ones.

Regarding estate planning too ... one of the best things to do is just be up to date with it. Make sure your emergency contacts with friends and family are correct. Peoples' email addresses and phone numbers. Make sure people know where you might have a spare key stashed in your yard. If a family member has a spare key, is it still located where it previously was ... and do others know how to retrieve it (if something happens to them)? If the will in place is really old ... has it been looked over in some time? Are the correct people listed as beneficiary / beneficiaries or executor(s), power of attorney? Things like that. I put my cousin and his wife in there as back-up executor(s) as they live nearby and are pretty stable. Left a portion of the eventual estate to them too as they have 4 kids. Maybe that can help them in their future.

Yes re: board members. If someone up and leaves out of the blue, feel free to shoot them a message or email ... or do a quick wellness check-in with others. See if they've heard anything. It's all one big dysfunctional family of thousands of people, but fuck it ... BGOL's the best online forum in the history of this worldwide web shit. We all make it work. Fuck the other boards and forums who think otherwise.

:cheers:

Well said, sir!

Here... here! :cheers:

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
No homo shit, just doing a wellness check. I've always appreciated his responses so I've noticed I hadn't seen any in a while.

Do y'all ever see responses from certain members and you think to yourself... me and this dude would be cool in real life? @Shaka54 was one of the dudes I've thought that about.

Either way, if someone does. Check on him.

Good lookin out, bruh!! He(Shaka54) was always cool with me!!

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
With the baby having sickle cell and getting transfusions regularly please give your Mom not only my well wishes but love for raising awareness about the importance of blood donation.

A great woman - tell she got ya bgol brother all choked up with emotion.

Hope other members read your post and do the same.

Its important.

Thanks again Playa.

Booked my blood donation appt for mid-October.

Mom's keeping well. Talked to her yesterday & she's visiting some of her relatives in Manitoba. Two of her brothers & assorted nieces & nephews still there. She moved to B.C. back in the late-60s as a teen.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
Facts. I post funny Twitter videos in the social media thread and he would like them or comment. I hadn't even thought about it until one of you guys mentioned that he hadn't been heard from in a while. Damn shame. I hope he's all right, but he hasn't been seen since July

Yes - he has always been great about liking, commenting and quoting threads.

Definitely wishing the best for Shaka and his family.

easy_b

Look into my eyes you are getting sleepy!!!
BGOL Investor
Don't worry Easy-B, the only reason you leaving is for political office and we here at BGOL know how to keep a secret...lol
You know what I knew a chick that was joking about that a couple years ago? I will have a long talk with HNIC if I decide to do that. :happy:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I’m chillin…I stopped posting there recently too…they talk about trannies and white women waaay too much lol…I been on the internet and forums like this for almost 25 years…time for me to get a life :rolleyes:
You gonna focus full time on the flesh light business now.... or Virtual Reality shit :rolleyes:

:lol:

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
Well said, BX.

Thanks re: pops. He's always been a realist and has been sober to the fact that life can be cruel and take plenty of people from us too early. He's been having knee and heart-related issues, and is hoping to get a knee replacement in the next year or so. The heart stuff has caused him to slow down & not over-exert himself. Not taking on any heavy lifting and such as his property is on a hill & there's plenty of stairs and elevation (which makes things more challenging). We help him when we can, and he also hires a guy in the neighborhood to help with yardwork and maintenance.

Agreed re: hospital visits for friends and family. Have been many a time and it can be challenging with loved ones.

Regarding estate planning too ... one of the best things to do is just be up to date with it. Make sure your emergency contacts with friends and family are correct. Peoples' email addresses and phone numbers. Make sure people know where you might have a spare key stashed in your yard. If a family member has a spare key, is it still located where it previously was ... and do others know how to retrieve it (if something happens to them)? If the will in place is really old ... has it been looked over in some time? Are the correct people listed as beneficiary / beneficiaries or executor(s), power of attorney? Things like that. I put my cousin and his wife in there as back-up executor(s) as they live nearby and are pretty stable. Left a portion of the eventual estate to them too as they have 4 kids. Maybe that can help them in their future.

Yes re: board members. If someone up and leaves out of the blue, feel free to shoot them a message or email ... or do a quick wellness check-in with others. See if they've heard anything. It's all one big dysfunctional family of thousands of people, but fuck it ... BGOL's the best online forum in the history of this worldwide web shit. We all make it work. Fuck the other boards and forums who think otherwise.

:cheers:
:thumbsup: