Anyone here know Shaka54 personally? He hasn't been on here in a while.

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Real Talk we should start some type of voluntary weekly roll call with easy drop down messages:
I'm good
I'm sick
I'm bout to kill this bitch!
Would the update your status work

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

mLpFHl.jpg

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You implying this nigga is Malcolm Nance? :lol:
:lol: :lol: Nah, more like the exact opposite.

Zinger would make all these posts about his affinity to Russian technology, especially its aviation, and how much more they were advanced etc.

Thats one of the reasons myself and others would mock the Ruskies in that invasion thread because all the myths of them being superior was unraveling in real time. Lol

But the timing of his disappearance was nothing short of ironic to say the least.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Thanx for this post
:thumbsup:

This is a good resource, even if you don't have elders to look out for. It gives you an idea of what you need to do to plan for yourself and what information of yours you need to make sure is available for your loved ones, should they suddenly become responsible for your affairs. I didn't come across the book it until mom was in her final stages, but I wish I had had it way before hand in preparation. It's best to have the hard discussions when one is not in the midst of crisis. It's also a lot easier to organize in advance instead of having to find important documents and information when one may not be capable of guiding you to them.

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Specifically because of you brother I am getting much better at doing that

I was gonna be away a bit due to a family's emergency awhile back

and hit a few of the bgol family up just to be safe

cause last time I was gone a few days unannounced?

I swear dudes on here must have tracked my IP address and found an old social and email and checked in

like OG YOU GOOD?!?!?

I was scared sh*tless and overjoyed at the same damn time.

yall worse then my nieces and nephews if I don't respond in the group text.
Man u up there with Abe Lincoln so u got us worried
Hey we all got to pass this realm someday,

just would be nice if someone knows they about

to move on they could connect here before they

blast off..

Lots of heads aint around no more..... I remember there was a funny

weird, but low key depressed poster who went by many names... the last I can

remember was repost king, and he would always talk about being suicidal,

he would go away for a minute, but always come back with some crazy off the wall

antic..he always sticks in my head, because he hasnt posted for awhile...

and Im just sayin..I hope he aint follow through with his dark thoughts... he hasnt posted in years bruh...
damn thats a name havent seen in a while
I'm getting a lil' curmudgeonly-er as a long time poster but I still have a lot of affection for my brethren on this site. (Not the undercover type dudes or coons etc lest y'all sick fucks think I'm giving y'all a pass). Even though I argue with decent brothers from time to time and don't post as much as I'd like to etc I hope y'all cool ass brothers and sisters know how much I appreciate y'all. @Shaka54 is a VERY good brother and I wish him and his ppls all the best. Same goes for the many brethren who have up and dissapeared lately. We'll hold a torch up for y'all on this lil corner of the interwebs. Peace to all y'all.
non finishing show ass negro

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man u up there with Abe Lincoln so u got us worried
damn thats a name havent seen in a while
non finishing show ass negro

Yea he was a weird dude who constantly changed his name but like tiny tina..lol

the personality ALWAYS gave him away, that personality definitly been away...

just sayin we may talk a lot of shit up here, but I truly wish the best for everybody,

even the agents and data scientists!!!

respiration

/ˌrespəˈrāSH(ə)n/
BGOL Patreon Investor
This is really a different kind of spot, BGOL.
I’ve been here for 17 years and really like this place. Debating, chopping it up, learning, laughing, sharing valuable info and saying R.I.P, to various folks.

I know there are those who’ve been here since the 90s. Like someone before me said, we’re like a family and I do care about the members of this online family. Threads like this are difficult, just in the not knowing.

What do you all think of a buddy system?

In other words, where you link up through DM with a few people you trust and respect and share contact info. Then when threads like this appear, one’s contacts can do a wellness check, check out their social media, give them a call or whatever and if the person is ok report back here, if they have passed, then we can know that too.

Thoughts?

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

In other words, where you link up through DM with a few people you trust and respect and share contact info. Then when threads like this appear, one’s contacts can do a wellness check, check out their social media, give them a call or whatever and if the person is ok report back here, if they have passed, then we can know that too.

Thoughts?
Good idea.

I actually meant to reach out to @Shaka54 but never got around to it.

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I’ve been here for 17 years and really like this place. Debating, chopping it up, learning, laughing, sharing valuable info and saying R.I.P, to various folks.

I know there are those who’ve been here since the 90s. Like someone before me said, we’re like a family and I do care about the members of this online family. Threads like this are difficult, just in the not knowing.

Thoughts?
I'm definitely feeling that idea....Especially since I live alone and have no family or friends in town.

ugk

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Thoughts?

That's a good idea

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't know fellas, football season is about to start soon
And he never misses an opportunity to talk about his Packers
According to his profile, he's been gone for like 2 months now
I don't know him personally, but he doesn't seem like the type to just stop & quit BGOL cold turkey :dunno:
maybe he fell into some new pussy.
:lol: :lol: Nah, more like the exact opposite.

Zinger would make all these posts about his affinity to Russian technology, especially its aviation, and how much more they were advanced etc.

Thats one of the reasons myself and others would mock the Ruskies in that invasion thread because all the myths of them being superior was unraveling in real time. Lol

But the timing of his disappearance was nothing short of ironic to say the least.
Yep you called it correctly. He also bragged a lot about how China investment was good for Africa.