Anyone here know Shaka54 personally? He hasn't been on here in a while.

bxclark

Rising Star
Platinum Member
All I can do at this point is hope he is ok. Hate to be blunt, but there are really only two options as to why he hasn't reached back and I hope it's the positive of the two.

The reality is, from one day to the next, somebody is gonna stop posting on here and it could be any of us on any day. I for one can say that if you don't see me on here for over a month, I'm likely dead or in jail.

On a positive note, if Bullet came back, I guess there is still hope :dunno: :lol:

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
All I can do at this point is hope he is ok. Hate to be blunt, but there are really only two options as to why he hasn't reached back and I hope it's the positive of the two.

The reality is, from one day to the next, somebody is gonna stop posting on here and it could be any of us on any day. I for one can say that if you don't see me on here for over a month, I'm likely dead or in jail.

On a positive note, if Bullet came back, I guess there is still hope :dunno: :lol:
I'm still going with he fell into some new pussy and ain't got time for BGOL.

At least until it becomes old pussy... Lol.

Mixd

Duppy Maker
BGOL Investor

Not even feeding into the negative, but his Twitter and YouTube are also with no updates since. So...

Unless he started new ones or just not posting anywhere, then...