Anime Fans, What's the hottest anime out at the moment? - Suggestions Thread

yaBoi

X-pert Professional
Platinum Member
So Super crooks is going to be an Anime... Nice

Super Crooks - 11/25

In this anime adaptation, small-time crook Johnny Bolt recruits the ultimate crew for one last heist -- for real! From comic book legend Mark Millar, this super-powered heist story about eight super-villains is jam-packed with action and told in 13x 30-minute episodes lushly produced by Bones.

hey

this is good LOL

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This channel has not been good lately. Their understanding of the source material seems to have declined. They must live in wikis or something.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Those death battles are garbage.

They didn't understand Madara's abilities & it almost seemed like they had no clue how the Bleach universe works.

Popeye vs. Saitama? Who the hell asked for that? I'm sure Popeye will have some crazy ass feat like punching the moon or something.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

This will be a huge hit for anime only watchers.

Three words to describe it. Alot of Blood

I cant wait for Part II of the manga.

:dance2::dance2::dance2:

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The fight was actually good. A lot of effort went into this one.

I predicted it exactly. Popeye had some crazy immeasurable feats that no character can contend with. Dude punched his cartoonist in the mouth. Saitama had no chance.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

I was watching it when it was out in the early 2000's but stopped watching it. Im currently at the end of the anime. I have 9 episodes left.

Im trying to watch the shows that I stopped watching...lol

Im gonna read Claymore and 666 Satan too since I stopped reading them. They should have continued the anime for Claymore.