Anime Fans, What's the hottest anime out at the moment? - Suggestions Thread

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I see why they nerf comic characters in TV & movies. Writers just make the character overpowered to the point of uninteresting. How the hell do they ever lose?

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

I see why they nerf comic characters in TV & movies. Writers just make the character overpowered to the point of uninteresting. How the hell do they ever lose?

I hate when they make the obvious struggle til the end....They do this bullshit all the time... :smh:

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I hate when they make the obvious struggle til the end....They do this bullshit all the time... :smh:

I mean this was so one sided (statistically & feats) that if you're a fan of the side that lost the only good feeling you would get is the showcase of the character. I mean these 2 weren't on the same planet. Even scaled down it would have been a mashing.

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

amazed-minions.gif

Majestic

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I'm tired of my favorite shit taking YEARS to get right....I'm thisssss close to just reading the Manga for One Punch Man....Waiting on God of High School and Jujutsu Kaisen to come back out

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
So Super crooks is going to be an Anime... Nice

Super Crooks - 11/25

In this anime adaptation, small-time crook Johnny Bolt recruits the ultimate crew for one last heist -- for real! From comic book legend Mark Millar, this super-powered heist story about eight super-villains is jam-packed with action and told in 13x 30-minute episodes lushly produced by Bones.

this is out and it is going to need its own thread… the theme song on this slaps.

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
Season 2 of Demon Slayer is out

The first seven episodes is the retelling of Mugen Train Arc with new scenes and music(slightly different from the movie) and the eighth that comes out in December 5th starts the new arc.

I'm going to wait til it's over to see it mainly because I want to see the Mugen Arc since the movie was hard to find online.

dbluesun

Rising Star
Platinum Member

The first seven episodes is the retelling of Mugen Train Arc with new scenes and music(slightly different from the movie) and the eighth that comes out in December 5th starts the new arc.

I'm going to wait til it's over to see it mainly because I want to see the Mugen Arc since the movie was hard to find online.
are you saying that you didn't see the movie?

King Mob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

This week's episode was the last of Mugen Train. Slight differences between the 2. TV eps was better to me.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor

This shit is crazy! The story is weak admittedly, but I love the 3DCG animation, which is the best I've ever seen!

If you're into next level graphics this one is a gem.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
i was gonna direct you to gogoanime to watch it

It's no more illegal anime sites for me...I haven't messed with gogoanime in ten years now. My spot was animedao but they decided you need to unblock the ads and that was the end of it for me..

Kissanime became a hot mess between gogoanime and animwdao. I said fuck it,sixty dollars a year with no ads aint bad.

Im trying to see what Funimation and Crunchyroll is going to do since they're gonna merge. Im hoping they use Crunchyroll's interface.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
So Super crooks is going to be an Anime... Nice

Super Crooks - 11/25

In this anime adaptation, small-time crook Johnny Bolt recruits the ultimate crew for one last heist -- for real! From comic book legend Mark Millar, this super-powered heist story about eight super-villains is jam-packed with action and told in 13x 30-minute episodes lushly produced by Bones.

Lmaooo I just watched this and man this shit was hilarious! Mfs was getting their asses beat down lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::lol::lol::lol:And that fag beat the living shit out of Ol jerk man himself! 10 out of 10!