Anime Fans, What's the hottest anime out at the moment? - Suggestions Thread

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
So Super crooks is going to be an Anime... Nice

Super Crooks - 11/25

In this anime adaptation, small-time crook Johnny Bolt recruits the ultimate crew for one last heist -- for real! From comic book legend Mark Millar, this super-powered heist story about eight super-villains is jam-packed with action and told in 13x 30-minute episodes lushly produced by Bones.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
So Super crooks is going to be an Anime... Nice

Super Crooks - 11/25

In this anime adaptation, small-time crook Johnny Bolt recruits the ultimate crew for one last heist -- for real! From comic book legend Mark Millar, this super-powered heist story about eight super-villains is jam-packed with action and told in 13x 30-minute episodes lushly produced by Bones.

check this out

King Mob

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm on the one about the Pillar men with the grandson and the Germans.

I remember being into the original Jojo when we were getting anime on VHS and it probably made me a solid fan of the genre. The season after that is probably the most popular. I have to dig up the manga again and try to finish/catch up.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
I remember being into the original Jojo when we were getting anime on VHS and it probably made me a solid fan of the genre. The season after that is probably the most popular. I have to dig up the manga again and try to finish/catch up.
I am digging it so far. I will finish this shit when I get back to SA.

sorcererforemost

Rising Star
Registered
I am digging it so far. I will finish this shit when I get back to SA.
Read it

If you can stand it, please read the manga to get the full experience especially if you're watching it in English.

Too many name changes to the characters (yes I know copyright laws and license) and the anime skips many scenes that are present in the manga.

Especially part 4 where a very important character cameos but he's absent from the anime version.

gutsdabeast

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't usually disagree with an outcome. But I've seen both Jojos Bizarre Adventure & Hellsing & believe they got this wrong. Whether Alucard wins or loses is not the point. I think where Death Battle went wrong is misunderstanding Alucard's regeneration. You can't kill him 3 million times in succession during time stop (The World). He has to regenerate after expelling a life. So to kill all 3 million lives, Dio would have to use that technique 3 million times. That's pretending Alucard was dumb enough (he's not) to just allow that. The biggest issue I have is that they gave Dio all of his abilities but completely left off most of Alucard's abilities. It's their show but it'd been nice if they understood both characters abilities & limitations before rendering an outcome. Alucard would never release level 0 against a single character. He only released it against Anderson because he wanted to die. And only a human could kill him. Anderson failed. Schrodinger's cat brings about a whole new level of challenges. Nowhere is it stated that he lost his vampire abilities because of Schrodinger's cat. No clue where they pulled that from. Rant over.

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I don't usually disagree with an outcome. But I've seen both Jojos Bizarre Adventure & Hellsing & believe they got this wrong. Whether Alucard wins or loses is not the point. I think where Death Battle went wrong is misunderstanding Alucard's regeneration. You can't kill him 3 million times in succession during time stop (The World). He has to regenerate after expelling a life. So to kill all 3 million lives, Dio would have to use that technique 3 million times. That's pretending Alucard was dumb enough (he's not) to just allow that. The biggest issue I have is that they gave Dio all of his abilities but completely left off most of Alucard's abilities. It's their show but it'd been nice if they understood both characters abilities & limitations before rendering an outcome. Alucard would never release level 0 against a single character. He only released it against Anderson because he wanted to die. And only a human could kill him. Anderson failed. Schrodinger's cat brings about a whole new level of challenges. Nowhere is it stated that he lost his vampire abilities because of Schrodinger's cat. No clue where they pulled that from. Rant over.

Are you talking about Hellsing,Hellsing Ultimate or the manga.