Anime Fans, What's the hottest anime out at the moment? - Suggestions Thread

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member

In the year 2040, Reito Mizuhara is a young man who is put into cryostasis while awaiting for a life-saving treatment to be developed in order to cure the rare disease he suffers. Five years later in the year 2045, Reito awakens to discover that, in this period of time, an extremely lethal and contagious virus called the MK (Man Killer) has emerged, which mysteriously affects only males, causing the death of about 99.9% of the world's male population except for approximately one million survivors who were put into cryostasis before being infected. Much to his surprise, Reito also learns that he is one of five men in Japan who somehow developed immunity to the MK Virus and, as a result, is required to participate in a breeding program by impregnating as many women as possible so that their children can replenish the world's population. While Reito investigates the secrets surrounding the MK Virus and the mysterious disappearance of his girlfriend Elisa Tachibana, the series also shows the perspective of the other men who have developed immunity to the MK Virus, each with their own circumstances.

Crunchyroll got it censored though..

ScorpDiesel

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

In the year 2040, Reito Mizuhara is a young man who is put into cryostasis while awaiting for a life-saving treatment to be developed in order to cure the rare disease he suffers. Five years later in the year 2045, Reito awakens to discover that, in this period of time, an extremely lethal and contagious virus called the MK (Man Killer) has emerged, which mysteriously affects only males, causing the death of about 99.9% of the world's male population except for approximately one million survivors who were put into cryostasis before being infected. Much to his surprise, Reito also learns that he is one of five men in Japan who somehow developed immunity to the MK Virus and, as a result, is required to participate in a breeding program by impregnating as many women as possible so that their children can replenish the world's population. While Reito investigates the secrets surrounding the MK Virus and the mysterious disappearance of his girlfriend Elisa Tachibana, the series also shows the perspective of the other men who have developed immunity to the MK Virus, each with their own circumstances.

Crunchyroll got it censored though..

Is this hentai?

tebriel69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I was watching it when it was out in the early 2000's but stopped watching it. Im currently at the end of the anime. I have 9 episodes left.

Im trying to watch the shows that I stopped watching...lol

Im gonna read Claymore and 666 Satan too since I stopped reading them. They should have continued the anime for Claymore.

I literally did the same thing. Eyeshield was amazing. I stopped right after they did that summer training pushing the truck. And co-sign with claymore. One of the many Anime I feel they shoulda kept goin with. Freezing, and that other female assassin one with the young girls were also good animes. Can’t remember the name of it tho….gotta go check the external

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I literally did the same thing. Eyeshield was amazing. I stopped right after they did that summer training pushing the truck. And co-sign with claymore. One of the many Anime I feel they shoulda kept goin with. Freezing, and that other female assassin one with the young girls were also good animes. Can’t remember the name of it tho….gotta go check the external

Priscilla in the manga

nope-smh.gif

I finished Eyeshield two weeks ago I enjoyed it alot...

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member

The fight was actually good. A lot of effort went into this one.

I predicted it exactly. Popeye had some crazy immeasurable feats that no character can contend with. Dude punched his cartoonist in the mouth. Saitama had no chance.

aahahahahs bs

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member