After enduring 400 days of possible xenophobia, the Asian community has gotten funds allocated to them

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Sounds like the asian equivalent of people of color

I won't say you are wrong in thinking white farmers won't finds some loophole to take advantage of. However, the bill was specifically written with black farmers in mind (at least seems to be).

Before you say it, the large majority of minority farmers are black. Therefore as of now, anyway , Black farmers seem to be the biggest beneficiary of these programs.

As for Umar, has he ever actually showed a bill of sale for the land, building, whatever, he supposedly bought? Are we to believe he is paying property taxes and basic up keep bills for a building he is not using? if it is a rental he's really paying rent on this unused property?
So youre really going to die on the Black farmers hill huh?

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Let's say he did for argument sake...you think the farmer shit is significant to ride it the way you're doing?
You can't have it both ways. Either he did something for black people or he didn't.

How would I sound if I constantly said I don't give a fuck about prison reform because I nor anyone I know was ever caught up in the system? It's bullshit because only certain black folk will benefit?

Last edited:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

f550d4b6c145eb53d039536b740f8a5b

Triple-Mugshot.png

All three suspects have been arrested in connection with the death of a Vietnamese American man, who was initially reported as missing over the weekend in Indiana.

Shane Van Nguyen, 55, was found dead in a crashed car in the 1500 block of Forest Park Boulevard in Fort Wayne on Sunday, WANE reports.

Nguyen was last seen alive as he was leaving the Allen County Memorial Coliseum after receiving a COVID-19 vaccine shot at around 3:00 p.m. on Friday, according to the Fort Wayne Police Department.

Authorities later announced that Nguyen was missing and issued a Silver Alert for him last Saturday.

Around 5 a.m. on April 25, an officer found a suspicious vehicle in the area of Lake and Coliseum and attempted a traffic stop but the driver sped off. The officer tried to pursue the vehicle but was forced to suspend the chase reportedly due to unsafe conditions.

Police would later discover a car near Lake Avenue and Anthony Boulevard matching the vehicle’s description crashed into the back of a home. Inside the car was Nguyen, who died at the scene due to blunt force injury of the head, according to the Allen County Coroner’s Office.

While it was not initially evident who drove the car, investigators revealed at least two people ran from the vehicle.

Sgt. Jeremy Webb deemed the killing as “barbaric,” reports WPTA21.

“It was brutal and extreme. It's not every day we come across cases of this butchery," he said.

Fort Wayne Police Department Homicide Detectives later identified the suspects as Matthew J. Cramer, 21; Jacob D. Carreon-Hamilton, 20; and Cody Clements, 20.

All three suspects have been arrested as of Monday evening, with authorities confirming that Clements turned himself in.

Authorities do not believe the assault was racially motivated as of Sunday. They do not yet know the connection between the three suspects and Nguyen.

The incident is now being investigated as a possible homicide by the Fort Wayne Police Department, Allen County Coroner’s Office and the Allen County Prosecutor’s Office.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So he gets a pass for doing something that emcompasses 0.01% of Black people?
OK got it bro.
Everytime he does something for another group that's the play huh?
:wakeup:
You still haven't explained how the majority of Asians will benefit from this. Every Asian in America is getting attacked now?

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You still haven't explained how the majority of Asians will benefit from this. Every Asian in America is getting attacked now?
But the issue isn't whether or not the majority of asians will benefit but if its a bill that will ONLY benefit asians. They keep pointing out that the farm bill doesn't only benefit black farmers and that it doesn't benefit black americans as a whole... (true and true) even tho its being sold as if it does. But the anti Asian hate bill functions the exact same way...yet they insist it's a win for asians..why because it says it in the title? Because 50 million in funding is attached for programs that educate about hate crimes and inclusion of AAPI??

Again if that bill was titled the African American Anti Hate Crime Bill and changing NOTHING ELSE....They would say it's a pittance that doesn't go far enough. you know it...I know it and THEY know it!!! Or they would have no faith it would actually happen but for some reason believe this Asian hate crime is a big win for Asians yet can't explain how beyond it has their name on it and some funding attached.

And this is the hill they wanna die on??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
No, but if they do THEYRE PROTECTED. They just charged a sista in NY for yelling in one of their stores!
This whole thing about them getting lumped up is obviously some BS.
Once again, my problem is that they damn near instantly got laws passed and resources allocated to their group in 400 days.

Its people like you who'll be happy with a farm bill and think thats equal to what they got and think thats all we need. FOH

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Nah they didn't even need to come together
they just give people shit

we came together all last summer united as one from march to damn near November. as 1
and nothing.
How many coons are in the asian community? Where is the Larry Elder, Candace Owens, Whitlock, Hershall Walker and other asian coons?

What asian have platforms blaming Asians for what happens to them? Where are the Asians telling other Asians to get eye surgeries, dress "normal" and speak proper English?

There is a huge effort to keep us down and the media, government and fellow "blacks" are more than willing to get a check to keep the bullshit than to make actual change

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
How many coons are in the asian community? Where is the Larry Elder, Candace Owens, Whitlock, Hershall Walker and other asian coons?

What asian have platforms blaming Asians for what happens to them? Where are the Asians telling other Asians to get eye surgeries, dress "normal" and speak proper English?

There is a huge effort to keep us down and the media, government and fellow "blacks" are more than willing to get a check to keep the bullshit than to make actual change

ain't no money in change.

xxxbishopxxx

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No, but if they do THEYRE PROTECTED. They just charged a sista in NY for yelling in one of their stores!
Once again, my problem is that they damn near instantly got laws passed and resources allocated to their group in 400 days.

Its people like you who'll be happy with a farm bill and think thats equal to what they got and think thats all we need. FOH
The same argument applies to the Asian bill. The majority of Asians ain't getting attacked. Only a small number will benefit. What's the benefit for Asian folk who are not being bothered by anyone?

So all black people are going to go to jail now, because of anti hate legislation for Asians?

Other than stating emotional arguments ,show me proof that the majority of US Asian folk are getting real tangibles from this.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

the thing is they aren't protected ONLY...YOU'RE PROTECTED AS WELL because the law covers YOU too! you just refuse to see it as such.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Asians can
the thing is they aren't protected ONLY...YOU'RE PROTECTED AS WELL because the law covers YOU too! you just refuse to see it as such.
What's the difference between the current civil rights anti hate laws and this asian version?

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
ain't no money in change.
Exactly bro.

This shit is politics.

When Ebola hit, did crimes against Africans increase? Was it called the Shaka Zulu Flu? Where old black women beat down?

Not making excuses, but politically this bill makes sense.

They still need to pass the damn George Floyd and voting rights bills. Pass those and I'll give the Democrats some credit.

If they fail to pass these simple things they will get washed in 2022.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Asians can

What's the difference between the current civil rights anti hate laws and this asian version?

The difference seems to be this asian version emphasizes more data research to get a true accounting and inclusion of hate crimes in general including against asians. That as one of the smaller minorities in numbers theyre presence in the issue has slipped thru the crack so to speak.

The bill is to address that local law enforcement and state agencies should fully comply with the Hate Crimes Statistics Act, and efforts should be made to include disaggregated data on the Asian American and Native Hawaiian, Pacific Islander communities.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The difference seems to be this asian version emphasizes more data research to get a true accounting and inclusion of hate crimes in general including against asians. That as one of the smaller minorities in numbers theyre presence in the issue has slipped thru the crack so to speak.

The bill is to address that local law enforcement and state agencies should fully comply with the Hate Crimes Statistics Act, and efforts should be made to include disaggregated data on the Asian American and Native Hawaiian, Pacific Islander communities.
So in other words... fluff

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You can't have it both ways. Either he did something for black people or he didn't.

How would I sound if I constantly said I don't give a fuck about prison reform because I nor anyone I know was ever caught up in the system? It's bullshit because only certain black folk will benefit?
Did Trump do anything for the so-called black community?

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
I don’t feel sorry for dumb coons who get police called in then when they go into Asian stores. By you simply going in there with this climate of Asians going along portraying blacks as the villains tells me you ain’t on code.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don’t feel sorry for dumb coons who get police called in then when they go into Asian stores. By you simply going in there with this climate of Asians going along portraying blacks as the villains tells me you ain’t on code.
And I don’t feel sorry for dirty ass stuttering sambos who end up getting in an international jam while overseas trying to buy some cheap pussy. Ya hate latin immigrants but you stay your ass boarding a plane heading down south to buy some foreign snatch. That aint on code, hell at least visit Africa :hmm: What part of the game is that?

:clown

Last edited:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Did Trump do anything for the so-called black community?

you already know the answer to that...

The profane will label you a “trump supporter” if you even ask a question about the democrats. They are the BLUE HAT MAGAs, that think Biden will make America great again.

trump ain’t doing shit for so-called black people but he is destroying the racist rednecks which make up his base. This eventually will level the playing field but the blue hat MAGAs don’t care about that, they want to maintain the status quo as long as there is an illusion of having a chance. All while democrats work to save everyone else but so-called black people.

mark this one...asked and answered. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :giggle: