After enduring 400 days of possible xenophobia, the Asian community has gotten funds allocated to them

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
missiles.jpg

If we had this type of muscle in our homelands plus economic might, we would get treated better. They are going undercover and actually investigating these attacks.

Man get the fuck out here. The democrats are allocating billions for illegal aliens. Illegals don’t have nuclear bombs, shit they can’t even vote.

There are millions of blacks are suffering and democrats are looking out for people that can’t even vote or put them in office.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Most of these attacks occur because the city dump these people off downtown where there are Fortune 500 companies and people living in expensive housing. You get this mixture of poor/homeless/mentally ill mixed with middle to upper class people, something you would not get in a suburb that is only car accessible.

This is what happens when you try to gentrify an area that is part of the city, you want to be in the game well now you're in the game.

Whites are trying to make it seem like other minority groups such as Asian and Indians are wanting the heavy presence of police besides them. There is some Asian legislator that tried to bump up misdemeanor charges to felony on package thefts and have attacked criminal justice reform in California.

Asians are either getting some type of side deal while we suffer with mass incarceration. I've been watching them for a while, they have tried to come at college admissions like this.

Whites have commonly sic Asians and Indians on me to do their dirty work, I am quite familiar with this tactic.

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Man get the fuck out here. The democrats are allocating billions for illegal aliens. Illegals don’t have nuclear bombs, shit they can’t even vote.

There are millions of blacks are suffering and democrats are looking out for people that can’t even vote or put them in office.

Why is Democrats the first thing to fly out your faggot ass mouth you bitch

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
I got called all types of foul names for supporting Ice Cube's black first initiative.
For me it's always policy over politicians but y'all negros can't see that.

Whatever.
So much for Black unity...
Understand bro, These BGOL members are D1 first and foremost.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered

The next time I get harassed by them as a customer in a store after waiting for me, I am crying to the police and going to the media. I am a victim now.

I kept quiet about it and did not say anything hoping one of them would get bold and do something but now, I need to cry to the police.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Fucking idiot. That’s what we were trying to tell you since last year.

But you fools call Ice cube a coon.

Democrats use black people for votes and then do everything for every other group!
Fuck outta Ice Coon just wanted to continue to benefit from TrumpKKKs tax breaks for the wealthy. Along with 50 and Puff

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I got called all types of foul names for supporting Ice Cube's black first initiative.
For me it's always policy over politicians but y'all negros can't see that.

Whatever.
So much for Black unity...
You talking about the Ice Cube that was forced to speak at a Zionist gala along with racist fuck boi John Voight lol

TheAlias

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
1. 50 million dollars is very little when your talking about doing something nationwide and if the black community was given that youd all smirk and dismiss it as a pittance.

2. The actual language while naming AAPI specifically still has the word including before it... as if its a thing meant for all minorities INCLUDING AAPI...and it really kind of smacks to me like biden wants to give the impression of direct action but it will actually work like its always worked...bureaucratically

3. How come any promise or thing thats suppose to happen for others is automatically considered a done deal thats honorable yet things promised to blacks is immediately side eyed and blown off. Like asians have always been treated like royalty from the US government :rolleyes:

4. I hate sounding like a broken record but between the only two major parties...whats the alternative option in voting??

Am I happy about how that looks..hell no
should we raise hell about it..hell yes

but at the end of the day what are the alternatives to dems and reps in terms of leverage and political power? I'm open to any suggestions that make sense.

Sensible.

I say we should involve ourselves to the point of being aware of every local and state election and putting up our own candidates. The key to making this work is to make the black vote an effectual one, which requires participation.

Edit: Louisiana just had activist Gary Chambers on the ticket. Someone who has a gift of communicating issues and is seemingly unapologetic running in the majority black 2nd congressional district.

He fell short 1500 votes with the shortfall coming from his own hometown.

Mentioning this to say that what I suggest is easier said than done.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The Fact is black people should be getting money before any other group. Blacks are the reason why Joe Biden and the democrats control the White House.

It’s a smack in the face that Asians get money before blacks.

These democrats prop up all these other groups and once they get themselves together they vote republican, just like ask the Hispanics!
BLACK FARMERS TO RECEIVE $5 BILLION CORONAVIRUS RELIEF BILL TO PAY OFF DEBT, ESTABLISH EQUITY COMMISSION

DATED Feb. 10, 2021

The news about the asian thing just came out...hows that??

What’s the alternative to voting ? Don’t fucking vote unless they are willing to give tangibles. The only way the democrats are going to feel pain and actually do something if they know they don’t have your vote on lock. If you keep voting for them and not try to become a swing voter. They will
Never do anything for your community!

Stop letting them scare you with trump. Has anything changed since Biden became president for the black community? Nothing Nada

Expect the democrats are flooding the border so they can get a new voter base and harm the black vote and not have to depend on blacks anymore.

but you don't get tangibles until you vote...You do realize thats a catch 22 right....I mean literally, you have to put the motherfuckers in office before you can extract anything.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nah they didn't even need to come together
they just give people shit

we came together all last summer united as one from march to damn near November. as 1
and nothing.
Thank you...all this we don't do this and that as excuses when the real issue is they don't give a fuck about black people. That's it period. It's nothing we did it didn't do. The asians ain't do shit to get money..neither did the illegal immigrants

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
BLACK FARMERS TO RECEIVE $5 BILLION CORONAVIRUS RELIEF BILL TO PAY OFF DEBT, ESTABLISH EQUITY COMMISSION

now watch the responses...
We had a whole thread on this already...don't leave out the previous promises to black farmers that was reneged by the USDA

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Lawmakers introduced two bills to help minority farmers this week, aiming to address longstanding injustices in the agricultural sector.

Georgia Senator Raphael Warnock on Tuesday introduced a $5 billion Emergency Relief for Farmers of Color Act as part of the $1.9 trillion Covid-19 relief stimulus package. It aims to provide immediate financial relief to Black, indigenous and Hispanic farmers.
—————————————————————

All I see are minority and black, Hispanic and indigenous. I don’t see specifically for blacks.

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm happy for the farmers
Also 99% of black people aren't farmers.
Of the 3.4 million farmers in the United States today, only 45,000 are Black, according to the USDA, down from 1 million a century ago. Black farmland ownership peaked in 1910 at 16 to 19 million acres, about 14 percent of total agricultural land, according to the Census of Agriculture. A century later, 90 percent of that land had been lost. White farmers now account for 98 percent of the acres, according to USDA data.

William Darity, a professor of public policy at Duke University who has studied reparations extensively, says that a $5 billion allocation is a “pittance,” at most 2 percent of the lost wealth, and that it does not constitute reparations.
“The best estimates I have seen of the economic loss to Black farmers due to USDA policies and overall processes of land appropriation by Whites has been between $250 and $350 billion. This is approximately 10 percent of total Black wealth in the U.S., about $2.5 trillion,” he said. “The notion that this approaches a program of reparations is nonsense. Reparations for Black American descendants of slavery must be designed to eliminate the gulf in Black and White wealth.”

Supersav

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lawmakers introduced two bills to help minority farmers this week, aiming to address longstanding injustices in the agricultural sector.

Georgia Senator Raphael Warnock on Tuesday introduced a $5 billion Emergency Relief for Farmers of Color Act as part of the $1.9 trillion Covid-19 relief stimulus package. It aims to provide immediate financial relief to Black, indigenous and Hispanic farmers.
—————————————————————

All I see are minority and black, Hispanic and indigenous. I don’t see specifically for blacks.
That's because it's only 45k black farmers period smh...the rest of that money going to crackers as usual

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We had a whole thread on this already...don't leave out the previous promises to black farmers that was reneged by the USDA
how about the previous promises the govt made to asians... you see while your boasting about them getting a 50 million dollar program they're just as skeptical as you are on how that will actually play out. Meanwhile, they're bitching about the reparations bill and all the special rights and such we're supposed to be getting. Everyone perceives blacks as getting all kinds of special attention too. And youre SURE that asians are getting something blacks don't have access to as well. Even tho that program repeatedly says

investing in research to understand, address, and end bias, discrimination and xenophobia, including against AAPI communities. NSF is currently supporting more than 100 grants across the country totaling more than $33 million dollars of investment. These diverse researchers are advancing innovative studies to reveal new and more effective strategies for reducing the frequency and severity of discrimination experienced by historically underrepresented groups and reduce targeting of, and violence towards, historically underrepresented communities and individuals, including Asian American communities.

now people complained about how the black outreach program lift every voice kept saying black AND BROWN...MINORITY and PEOPLE OF COLOR as too broad a language not focusing solely on the black community..and yet you have the same type of language for asians and you overlook it ON PURPOSE to complain about how they're getting something we're not.

I'm happy for the farmers
Also 99% of black people aren't farmers.
and that program in the OP isn't just for asians.

Last edited:
Reactions: BKF

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1. 50 million dollars is very little when your talking about doing something nationwide and if the black community was given that youd all smirk and dismiss it as a pittance.
William Darity, a professor of public policy at Duke University who has studied reparations extensively, says that a $5 billion allocation is a “pittance,” at most 2 percent of the lost wealth, and that it does not constitute reparations.
But lawdimercy lets stop the world because Asians are getting 50 MILLION!!:pain::pain::pain: all to themselves (they're not) to distribute as they damn well please! (not true) And its happening for them today this second checks are going right out!! (no they're not) Asians get EVERYTHING THEY WANT and blacks get nothing and thats the how it is in America! (don't you believe it).:rolleyes2::rolleyes2::rolleyes2:

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Maryland enacts landmark police overhaul, first state to repeal police bill of rights

Maryland enacted historic police accountability measures Saturday, becoming the first state to repeal its powerful Law Enforcement Officers’ Bill of Rights and setting new rules for when police may use force and how they are investigated and disciplined.

The Democratic-majority legislature dealt Republican Gov. Larry Hogan a sharp rebuke, overriding his vetoes of measures that raise the bar for officers to use force; give civilians a role in police discipline for the first time; restrict no-knock warrants; mandate body cameras; and open some allegations of police wrongdoing for public review.

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered
Funding critical research to prevent and address bias and xenophobia against Asian American communities. The National Science Foundation is taking a comprehensive approach to investing in research to understand, address, and end bias, discrimination and xenophobia, including against AAPI communities. NSF is currently supporting more than 100 grants across the country totaling more than $33 million dollars of investment. These diverse researchers are advancing innovative studies to reveal new and more effective strategies for reducing the frequency and severity of discrimination experienced by historically underrepresented groups, and reduce targeting of, and violence towards, historically underrepresented communities and individuals, including Asian American communities. This work continues NSF’s history of commitment to supporting fundamental research in these vital areas.

doesn't seem like this is directed ONLY for AAPI... sounds like the same POC, minority broad language the black community gets hit with...
You've never written a grant proposal huh?

Gods_Debris

Rising Star
Registered

2. The actual language while naming AAPI specifically still has the word including before it... as if its a thing meant for all minorities INCLUDING AAPI...and it really kind of smacks to me like biden wants to give the impression of direct action but it will actually work like its always worked...bureaucratically

3. How come any promise or thing thats suppose to happen for others is automatically considered a done deal thats honorable yet things promised to blacks is immediately side eyed and blown off. Like asians have always been treated like royalty from the US government :rolleyes:

4. I hate sounding like a broken record but between the only two major parties...whats the alternative option in voting??

Am I happy about how that looks..hell no
should we raise hell about it..hell yes

but at the end of the day what are the alternatives to dems and reps in terms of leverage and political power? I'm open to any suggestions that make sense.
Which is it?

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is it nothing but bureaucratic bs or is it something to be "hell yes" mad about?
it's not an either/or choice. if there are things that the black community agrees need to be addressed specifically we should demand and fight for it. And the system of politics runs in the byzantine way it does for any group that doesn't have a lobby that's pumping millions directly into the hands of the politicians. It's why corporate lobbyist get to write the laws and attach riders to it

DeficientHelpfulGadwall-max-1mb.gif

and all others get to be this guy
0d0dee605c8c10c2f47a7a2fafffd278.gif

code_pirahna

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Funding critical research to prevent and address bias and xenophobia against Asian American communities. The National Science Foundation is taking a comprehensive approach to investing in research to understand, address, and end bias, discrimination and xenophobia, including against AAPI communities. NSF is currently supporting more than 100 grants across the country totaling more than $33 million dollars of investment. These diverse researchers are advancing innovative studies to reveal new and more effective strategies for reducing the frequency and severity of discrimination experienced by historically underrepresented groups, and reduce targeting of, and violence towards, historically underrepresented communities and individuals, including Asian American communities. This work continues NSF’s history of commitment to supporting fundamental research in these vital areas.

doesn't seem like this is directed ONLY for AAPI... sounds like the same POC, minority broad language the black community gets hit with...
Yeah I was waiting to see where they cut individual Asians a check.