After enduring 400 days of possible xenophobia, the Asian community has gotten funds allocated to them

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
No study
No congressional debates
No asian coons speaking out against it
Just a check cut to them
And direct action

“Too many Asian Americans have been walking up and down the streets and worrying, waking up each morning the past year feeling their safety and the safety of their loved ones are at stake. They’ve been attacked, blamed, scapegoated, and harassed. They’ve been verbally assaulted, physically assaulted, killed… The conversation we had today with the AAPI leaders, and that we’re hearing all across the country, is that hate and violence often hide in plain sight. And it’s often met with silence. That’s been true throughout our history, but that has to change — because our silence is complicity. We cannot be complicit. We have to speak out. We have to act.”
– President Joe Biden, March 19, 2021

Today, President Biden is announcing new actions to respond to the increase in acts of anti-Asian violence, and to advance safety, inclusion, and belonging for all Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander communities. These actions build on the President’s Memorandum Condemning and Combating Racism, Xenophobia, and Intolerance Against Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders in the United States, issued his first week in office. In his first 65 days, the President announced that it is the official policy of this Administration to condemn anti-Asian bias and violence; visited AAPI leaders in Atlanta to denounce anti-Asian violence and gender-based violence with the Vice President; called on Congress to pass the COVID-19 Hate Crimes Act introduced by Senator Hirono and Congresswoman Meng; and created a historically diverse Administration in which 15 percent of all appointees identify as Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders.

Full press release here

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
They don’t care come 2024 they will still run to the voting booth.

Can’t really blame the democrats. It’s not like black people will retaliate if your don’t do shit for them.
in 2024
"Kamala (or Biden) couldnt do anything because they had to fix trumps shit, and plus they had to secure reelection 1st, they couldnt get reelected if they did stuff for Black people, but if we get them in there again theyll do something for Blackpeoplez"
:smh:

yureeka9

Rising Star
Platinum Member
c5f362440c98d7be79530c1a587a2b2f.gif

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Still got to vote.
Cause they will vote on some shit that will bring back slavery.
Black People will never fully live the "American Dream".
If you think we will then you are naive.

Even if you have a nice car, house and family....

One night the police can just shoot you for being in your own garage.

And that's why people are "opting out" of things such as voting etc.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Still got to vote.
Cause they will vote on some shit that will bring back slavery.
Black People will never fully live the "American Dream".
If you think we will then you are naive.

Even if you have a nice car, house and family....

One night the police can just shoot you for being in your own garage.
I understand but people are fed up of this whole system and I totally understand.
These people had a bad 400 days and got Gov't aide.
My people had a terrible 400 years and dont get shit..

You can't expect people to continue this facade

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Funding critical research to prevent and address bias and xenophobia against Asian American communities. The National Science Foundation is taking a comprehensive approach to investing in research to understand, address, and end bias, discrimination and xenophobia, including against AAPI communities. NSF is currently supporting more than 100 grants across the country totaling more than $33 million dollars of investment. These diverse researchers are advancing innovative studies to reveal new and more effective strategies for reducing the frequency and severity of discrimination experienced by historically underrepresented groups, and reduce targeting of, and violence towards, historically underrepresented communities and individuals, including Asian American communities. This work continues NSF’s history of commitment to supporting fundamental research in these vital areas.

doesn't seem like this is directed ONLY for AAPI... sounds like the same POC, minority broad language the black community gets hit with...

TENT

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No clue what you talking about.

Who mentioned anything about being a coward?

Who mentioned anything about arguing with police on the street?

The Black men in my life never taught me to live as a coward. I'm also not trying to argue with police on the street.
:dunno:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Where? CA? Cause it aint going down like that anywhere else.
Yeah and go on linked in Asian been posting Asian Lives matter and Black Solidarity and whites flooding comments under saying All lives matter and go on random bullshit like they do with us saying if Asian lives mattered why is China and North Korea committing Genocide etc . I sit back and sip tea

lionelzeus

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Funding critical research to prevent and address bias and xenophobia against Asian American communities. The National Science Foundation is taking a comprehensive approach to investing in research to understand, address, and end bias, discrimination and xenophobia, including against AAPI communities. NSF is currently supporting more than 100 grants across the country totaling more than $33 million dollars of investment. These diverse researchers are advancing innovative studies to reveal new and more effective strategies for reducing the frequency and severity of discrimination experienced by historically underrepresented groups, and reduce targeting of, and violence towards, historically underrepresented communities and individuals, including Asian American communities. This work continues NSF’s history of commitment to supporting fundamental research in these vital areas.

doesn't seem like this is directed ONLY for AAPI... sounds like the same POC, minority broad language the black community gets hit with...

These negroes don't read the fine print just headlines lmao

g0nbad real bad

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So we think that blacks hold the same power as Asians? They have been killing and pilfering and raping us for years.

Hell they don't want us or our money.

They NEED Asia money. China or Korea can start shutting factories down over seas. China can fuck up the $1 quick as hell.

We can shut down a couple Targets and a few gas stations.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Fucking idiot. That’s what we were trying to tell you since last year.

But you fools call Ice cube a coon.

Democrats use black people for votes and then do everything for every other group!

1. 50 million dollars is very little when your talking about doing something nationwide and if the black community was given that youd all smirk and dismiss it as a pittance.

2. The actual language while naming AAPI specifically still has the word including before it... as if its a thing meant for all minorities INCLUDING AAPI...and it really kind of smacks to me like biden wants to give the impression of direct action but it will actually work like its always worked...bureaucratically

3. How come any promise or thing thats suppose to happen for others is automatically considered a done deal thats honorable yet things promised to blacks is immediately side eyed and blown off. Like asians have always been treated like royalty from the US government :rolleyes:

4. I hate sounding like a broken record but between the only two major parties...whats the alternative option in voting??

Am I happy about how that looks..hell no
should we raise hell about it..hell yes

but at the end of the day what are the alternatives to dems and reps in terms of leverage and political power? I'm open to any suggestions that make sense.

Last edited:

forcesteeler

Rising Star
Registered
1. 50 million dollars is very little when your talking about doing something nationwide and if the black community was given that youd all smirk and dismiss it as a pittance.

2. The actual language while naming AAPI specifically still has the word including before it... as if its a thing meant for all minorities INCLUDING AAPI...and it really kind of smacks to me like biden wants to give the impression of direct action but it will actually work like its always worked...bureaucratically

3. How come any promise or thing thats suppose to happen for others is automatically considered a done deal thats honorable yet things promised to blacks is immediately side eyed and blown off. Like asians have always been treated like royalty from the US government :rolleyes:

4. I hate sounding like a broken record but between the only two major parties...whats the alternative option in voting??

Am I happy about how that looks..hell no
should we raise hell about it..hell yes

but at the end of the day what are the alternatives to dems and reps in terms of leverage and political power? I'm open to any suggestions that make sense.

The Fact is black people should be getting money before any other group. Blacks are the reason why Joe Biden and the democrats control the White House.

It’s a smack in the face that Asians get money before blacks.

These democrats prop up all these other groups and once they get themselves together they vote republican, just like ask the Hispanics!

What’s the alternative to voting ? Don’t fucking vote unless they are willing to give tangibles. The only way the democrats are going to feel pain and actually do something if they know they don’t have your vote on lock. If you keep voting for them and not try to become a swing voter. They will
Never do anything for your community!

Stop letting them scare you with trump. Has anything changed since Biden became president for the black community? Nothing Nada

Expect the democrats are flooding the border so they can get a new voter base and harm the black vote and not have to depend on blacks anymore.

Empire

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So we think that blacks hold the same power as Asians? They have been killing and pilfering and raping us for years.

Hell they don't want us or our money.

They NEED Asia money. China or Korea can start shutting factories down over seas. China can fuck up the $1 quick as hell.

We can shut down a couple Targets and a few gas stations.

Sad but true

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

Asian American is the equivalent to People of Color.
Is this money going to people who are Russian, India, Saudi, Muslim, etc.....Americans?
or certain groups within the Asian American community.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
missiles.jpg

If we had this type of muscle in our homelands plus economic might, we would get treated better. They are going undercover and actually investigating these attacks.