10 Best Countries for Black Men to Retire Abroad

FUCKYOU

Cripto millonario vampiro
BGOL Investor
been to thailand 3 times in the lasst 2 years and just got back from colombia last week... The only thing i dont like about colombia is the night life aint shit compared to thailand and the lack of english speakers kind of sucked.. women look better in colombia but are aggressive and street smart where thai girls are still shy.

2 ONE 3

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
been to thailand 3 times in the lasst 2 years and just got back from colombia last week... The only thing i dont like about colombia is the night life aint shit compared to thailand and the lack of english speakers kind of sucked.. women look better in colombia but are aggressive and street smart where thai girls are still shy.

You still married fam?

You still living in the Midwest?

FUCKYOU

BGOL Investor
bro i travel and meet lots of expats the fact is that if u have a pension or the funds life is better abroad as a single man and u will be dating a beyonce or lucy liu! just gotta take care of the bitch but its still cheaper than an american chick... have u traveled to any of those countries??

Exactly.
Why would you work hard all your adult life, paid both taxes and into social security and fought racism just to move to a foreign country where you're NOT a citizen nor are you entitled to own land...?
Furthermore, these articles never really address the poverty rates in those countries.
Why not use your retirement to:
- Buy some land of your own here in the USA.
- Build a home (equity) for you, your children and your descendants.
- Enjoy travelling to other countries.

Too many dudes let these types of lists fill their heads with dreams of sun kissed Utopias filled with Beyonce's, Lucy Liu's and Salma Hayek's just waiting on Black men/retirees to come to their countries where they can treat them like kings. o_O

They always want to sell American brothers this image of Brazil:
20ac75dcc75f5c4e9fbbd86a9ae90935.jpg
hqdefault.jpg
ee6a3898f1b8f21d92ea0edc203a3176.jpg
x354-q80.jpg
tumblr_ljuz2yM8SB1qf5z55o1_400.jpg

But NEVER want to talk about these parts of Brazil nor the people living there
chl-slums1.jpg
contrast-poverty-wealth-brazil-24344386.jpg
rio-slums1-280x186.jpg

FUCKYOU

BGOL Investor
You still married fam?

You still living in the Midwest?
been divorced since 2017 my G... after that i have been traveling and working.. got a gf and another kid tho.. real shit u got to ht up thailand or colombia with ya boy fam... im sure ive met a few board members out there in the last 2 years lol.. oh yeah its like $600 round trip to thailand from LA and hotels are like $25-$35 a night for a dope as spot on the ocean

God Dammit

Shaddyvillescrub’s Idol
BGOL Investor
If you lived in Colombia, why would a cocaine cartel want to kill you? If you were a drug kingpin in Central or South America, would you be out killing expats? Let me share two points with you. In those nation that have heavy drug activity, the drug runners, producers and exporters are killing each other ... not expats and people who are no threat to their operations. That is what skews the statistics. I live in one of the most dangerous countries on the planet statistically. And I sleep well, with little to no concern or fear every night, and go about my business in the city each day with no real concern, ... just the normal precautions I'd exercise anywhere on earth. Second point.... I don't know where you live, where you are, but this is true no matter where you are on the planet .... Within 100 miles of you right this minute there are communities that the population there considers dangerous and crime infested .... and there are places where crime and murder are virtually unheard of. There are communities of people who are poor and have little or nothing, with high levels of violence and fear, and there are communities that are safe, beautiful and vibrant, where people are living their lives and raising their families without a care in the world. That is true whether you live in New York, Bangladesh, Chicago, Tegucigalpa, Kingston or Accra. So there is no country that is safe or unsafe.... there are areas in all countries that are safe, and areas in all countries that are unsafe.
Drugs are why they’re dangerous.
Do you see cartels in Detroit, NY, CHI, NO, etc?!
Everyday niggaz hustling are the ones creating the everyday violent cycle.
I’ve been to Panama enough times to know that I don’t want to live there.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Berlin and Hamburg are dope, Berlin ain't cheap like it was years back tho, i mean i guess if you compare it to London and Paris its cheaper

Their past runs deep so many people go out of their way to let you know that "it's only in their past". Germany can be a good time.. couldn't imagine living there but there are some cool ass cities there and it's cheap, relatively.

LordSinister

One Punch Mayne
Super Moderator
Their past runs deep so many people go out of their way to let you know that "it's only in their past". Germany can be a good time.. couldn't imagine living there but there are some cool ass cities there and it's cheap, relatively.

I've been to Frankfurt and Hamburg and didn't have any issues. Walking the streets, restaurants riding the metro, nada.

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
- Growing your own food is just an option. You can also look into buying organically produced foods too.
- You can take up residency and rent an apartment in whatever US state you choose if don't want to own land.
- Capitalism IS king in America. This is not wrong. But if it doesn't work for you, then you have the right to not be a capitalist.
- You actually CAN find plenty of attractive women in the US who do not subscribe to feminism nor describe themselves as feminists.
- Xenophobia is not the creation of Americans. It exists in every country, in every province and in every town across the entire globe.
- Again; obviously, you can quite happily live in the US and continue to travel abroad and experience other cultures while enjoying your retirement.

These are just common sense facts, dude... :dunno:
Now take those so-called "common sense" facts and apply them to MOST OF THE WORLD,, Cpt Obvious.
The U.S. is not special or unique in those ways.
Nowhere in my post did I state that xenophobia was a creation of Americans. Please stop strawman arguing.
One can choose to stay in the U.S. or leave. Options are only limited by the individual.
There is no case to be made here by you. People who are going to travel are going to travel and they will move if it suits them.

LILGROWN1

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
bro i travel and meet lots of expats the fact is that if u have a pension or the funds life is better abroad as a single man and u will be dating a beyonce or lucy liu! just gotta take care of the bitch but its still cheaper than an american chick... have u traveled to any of those countries??

THIS!!!!!!!!! I travel all the time and women love black Americans.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I know in Liberia they helped slaves resettle, now for propaganda purposes they want to project the U.S. as a desirous place to live and make it difficult for people to leave. For some strange reason, many despotic regimes will keep people from fleeing.

I can't stand the U.S., being held financially hostage for a number of years.

three-fifths

searching for the remaining 143,999
Platinum Member
lol.

the black man retire?

have you forgotten?

we must fight and destroy the white man.

you only need to look into the mirror to know why.

bajanbadman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
a lot of the countries on that list make no sense to me, I would want to live in a black country. I live in Barbados, and would say come here or another similar country.
the main thing here is a black majority, 95%+ of the island is black. the police, the drs all of that.
there is a very stable political situation,
our economy is currently shitty, but it was good and seems to be recovering
great climate.

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Now take those so-called "common sense" facts and apply them to MOST OF THE WORLD,, Cpt Obvious.
The U.S. is not special or unique in those ways.
Nowhere in my post did I state that xenophobia was a creation of Americans. Please stop strawman arguing.
One can choose to stay in the U.S. or leave. Options are only limited by the individual.
There is no case to be made here by you. People who are going to travel are going to travel and they will move if it suits them.

How can I be "strawman" arguing, when there is no argument to be had...? o_O

Please tell me when exactly did I say OR suggest that you couldn't leave or travel the world? :confused:
All I did was provide/point out some of the options available to people who retire and choose to live stateside.
Any "imagined" arguments is solely on you, bub... :dunno:

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
I would never consider those places... not gonna try to learn Portuguese at my age... English or Spanish or nothing.

I would definitely consider Panama I've known and dated 2 women from there and their women are worth the trip. Plus its beautiful and warm year round.

Spectrum

Elite Poster
BGOL Investor
Berlin and Hamburg are dope, Berlin ain't cheap like it was years back tho, i mean i guess if you compare it to London and Paris its cheaper

Yeah. That's what I put "relatively" at the end...i was comparing it to the rest of western europe. That was 6 years ago though so

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
good info...canada too damn cold tho
I love Canada but that hidden racism is a beast. Thing is they dislike Asians more than blacks it seems. I’ve been with whites who shit on Asians like it’s a different type of racism. The white women cooperate easy and often. If you can’t fuck white women in Canada then you like men.

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
I know in Liberia they helped slaves resettle, now for propaganda purposes they want to project the U.S. as a desirous place to live and make it difficult for people to leave. For some strange reason, many despotic regimes will keep people from fleeing.

I can't stand the U.S., being held financially hostage for a number of years.
Liberians (actually it wasn't called Liberia before the amerikkkan whites designated it) did not help resettle slaves. Slaves were shipped there by Andrew Jackson once they started accumulating freed slaves in amerikkka so the US wouldn't have to deal with them. The Liberians actually came to despise the freed slaves who went back there acting like the same kinds of assholes so many amerikkkan blacks can be to this day. Now that they had gotten the chance to be up close and cuddly with massa, they thought themselves superior to the people populating the area designated to be Liberia and it boiled over into a civil war. To this day there are still some hard feelings about the history of Liberia. Don't confuse the Liberia exodus with the Black Star movement. The Liberia exodus was just the black equivalent of the Trail of Tears.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Is CR one of those places where its cheaper to build a new house than buy an existing? Im in that kinda place now.... so backward from what Im used to... looking for land soon, gonna likely have the Mennonites (Amish) build me something.
You will be horrified at how much it costs to custom build a house in the US. I’m going through that now. Lol.

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
A lot of despotic regimes will block their people from leaving because of the message it sends. Based on my experience, the U.S. does the same thing.

Back in the day under American Colonization Society, freed slaves were resettled back into Africa.

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
You will be horrified at how much it costs to custom build a house in the US. I’m going through that now. Lol.

In Belize, you get your land... then if you're not swimming in dough, you get the Mennonites (Amish) carpenters to build your home to whatever level of completion you wish based on your skill set, to take over and finish the project. If you Goggle Pletts home builders and Premium Home construction company in Belize you'll see their offerings. You can have a new 2 bedroom one bath house built for in the ballpark of 15 thousand USD unfinished.... they do the frame, windows, doors, walls roof floors porch ... and you do the wiring cabinets and plumbing and finish work. Or you can stop them at whatever point you wish. Labor is cheap in Belize ... even skilled so if you have contacts will people with skills they can save you tons of cash even if building is not your forte. Note: Those web pages will show prices in Belize dollars not amerikkkan dollars.

Last edited:

MistaPhantastic

Rising Star
Platinum Member
All I did was provide/point out some of the options available to people who retire and choose to live stateside.
In a thread titled 10 Best Countries for Black Men to Retire Abroad. :hmm:
Clearly your intent was to disrupt the thread or you have trouble staying on topic.

Either way, you failed. We're done here.

Now, to those interested, I found this site a while back. I'm not sure how accurate it is but its a starting point if you are moving or even if you are just visiting another place and want to gauge spending:

https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/comparison.jsp

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member
Spain is ONE OF the european countries where that happens.... but if you're looking for a country where racists and racism doesn't exist, you're not gonna find that. There are no Utopias on this earth. I haven't been to any country where I thought I was welcomed as much as the US. Honestly. ... Maybe Germany, and maybe not... Germany is peculiar ... half the people seem to dislike you and half seem to go out of their way to embrace you. Never knew what to make of that. Army guys would e able to speak more on this. I'm told Japa is something like this too. Not been to Japan.

A good friend’s sister worked in Japan teaching English for a year back about 15 years ago; this is when Nelly was poppin and ‘Tip Drill’ came out; she said those sexually deprived fuckers assumed all black women were like the ones in the video and said some of the most vile, disrespectful shit to her in public; she was in tears discussing the situation; has skewed my outside POV of Japan since.

fourthstbully

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A good friend’s sister worked in Japan teaching English for a year back about 15 years ago; this is when Nelly was poppin and ‘Tip Drill’ came out; she said those sexually deprived fuckers assumed all black women were like the ones in the video and said some of the most vile, disrespectful shit to her in public; she was in tears discussing the situation; has skewed my outside POV of Japan since.
Damn.

MisterT

Rising Star
Registered
In a thread titled 10 Best Countries for Black Men to Retire Abroad. :hmm:
Clearly your intent was to disrupt the thread or you have trouble staying on topic.

Either way, you failed. We're done here.

Now, to those interested, I found this site a while back. I'm not sure how accurate it is but its a starting point if you are moving or even if you are just visiting another place and want to gauge spending:

https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/comparison.jsp

Something else they need to take into account. In most expat places a lot of the things you need in amerikkka you find you'll not need anymore. A lot of these places you'll have no need for a car... there goes the car payment and insurance, you'll dress cheaply and conservative. In most Central and South American locations, you need seven tee shirts, seven slacks (shorts, jeans) and ONE decent outfit (not a suit or anything, just a decent outfit) the closer you can stick to vegetarianism, your eating will be damn near free. The farmers markets are incredible... a US 20 dollar bill will fill two peoples arms with groceries. There is suddenly nobody to impress! Almost everyone in some of these locations are financially just getting by so even if you have excess money, you don't want to flaunt it. Just live with what you need. It's a different life. A learning curve is involved but you'll likely be far happier than you ever were in the US.

jagu

Rising Star
Platinum Member
In Belize, you get your land... then if you're not swimming in dough, you get the Mennonites (Amish) carpenters to build your home to whatever level of completion you wish based on your skill set, to take over and finish the project. If you Goggle Pletts home builders and Premium Home construction company in Belize you'll see their offerings. You can have a new 2 bedroom one bath house built for in the ballpark of 15 thousand USD unfinished.... they do the frame, walls roof floors porch ... and you do the wiring cabinets and plumbing and finish work. Or you can stop them at whatever point you wish. Labor is cheap in Belize ... even skilled so if you have contacts will people with skills they can save you tons of cash even if building is not your forte. Note: Those web pages will show prices in Belize dollars not amerikkkan dollars.
I’m actually building in Atlanta but buying a condo in Belize.