Ex-Porn Stars In Their New Lives After Porn

Whenever people say "someone else's kid" I always compare it to cleaning the toilet in hotel rooms.

It's a job that someone has to do. And when I'm staying in the hotel, I'm very happy someone is keeping my toilet clean.

However, do I want my daughter to be the one to clean the toilets? Nope... I don't. I'd hope my daughter would have more choices in life than to have to clean the toilet.

But I don't look down on the women who do clean the toilets, though. I'm actually very grateful to them and I try to tip them when I can.
Does anyone have to do porn though? Not trying to be flip or anything. Seriously interested in your thoughts on the matter.

If you rent rooms, someone has to keep them clean or you'll be out of business because most people don't want to use nasty facilities with other folks' filth in them. Especially if they have to pay for it. But does anyone have to do porn and make porn movies?
 
The most recent photo of Lucy Thai (left) and her sister, Nyla Thai from Instagram. Both live in Las Vegas.

Vn0IlktR_o.jpeg
Whomever the rich dudes are that wifed them up lucky..
 
Does anyone have to do porn though? Not trying to be flip or anything. Seriously interested in your thoughts on the matter.

If you rent rooms, someone has to keep them clean or you'll be out of business because most people don't want to use nasty facilities with other folks' filth in them. Especially if they have to pay for it. But does anyone have to do porn and make porn movies?

Obviously I'd never argue that porn is a human *need* like food, shelter and clothing. I don't think anybody is gonna die if porn ceased to exist.

But it IS something that has existed from time immemorial and it could be argued that it fulfills a valuable social function. People like it, get satisfaction from it, and to that extent... someone's got to do it.

By the same token, the argument could be made that clean toilets are not necessarily a "need" either. There's all kinds of cheap fleabag hotels that have filthy toilets and they still get business lol
 
The most recent photo of Lucy Thai (left) and her sister, Nyla Thai from Instagram. Both live in Las Vegas.

Vn0IlktR_o.jpeg
both of these women are from cambodia i believe and not thailand....but definitely wouldnt get the boot from the bed. i mwt my first cambodian in DC and she was stunningly sexy and well proportioned for an asian woman. #melikeycambodianwomen :hellyea:
 
Whomever the rich dudes are that wifed them up lucky..

Getting that pornstar sex from them on the regular.


your definition and my definition of lucky is very different. you want your lady to be a porn star freak for you...not the 200 dudes before you. there is nothing new that they havent done nor experienced. having a girl do freaky shit for you is the key......if everyone on the block has had a turn and turned her out, around, in, and out...then whats left for you.......Naw fam. half the time, women that are freaks with dudes they dont care about and wont do most of the ish they do in the movies (or sneaky links) for their spouse bc they want them to see them differently. When I was in AZ, I met a amateur at an model event (she was cool but didnt know she was a Pstar until one of the attendees told me). I asked do she do the same ish at home for her man. She said her job is her job and what she does at home is different from work. the female mind can perform incredible mental gymnastics and convince itself of the most outlandish stuff. I know her husband know she getting slutted out at work, in front of a camera...but you and him ....thinks he lucky???
 
your definition and my definition of lucky is very different. you want your lady to be a porn star freak for you...not the 200 dudes before you. there is nothing new that they havent done nor experienced. having a girl do freaky shit for you is the key......if everyone on the block has had a turn and turned her out, around, in, and out...then whats left for you.......Naw fam. half the time, women that are freaks with dudes they dont care about and wont do most of the ish they do in the movies (or sneaky links) for their spouse bc they want them to see them differently. When I was in AZ, I met a amateur at an model event (she was cool but didnt know she was a Pstar until one of the attendees told me). I asked do she do the same ish at home for her man. She said her job is her job and what she does at home is different from work. the female mind can perform incredible mental gymnastics and convince itself of the most outlandish stuff. I know her husband know she getting slutted out at work, in front of a camera...but you and him ....thinks he lucky???
What's that old saying about a "shoemaker's children"?
 
She said her job is her job and what she does at home is different from work. the female mind can perform incredible mental gymnastics and convince itself of the most outlandish stuff.

Well, a part of that is the fact that "porn star sex" is not real. In real life people typically do not assume like 6 different ostentatious sex positions in 30 minutes. They do not contort their bodies in numerous and unnatural and uncomfortable postures that are designed specifically to allow a cameraman access to film the action up close. They don't make exaggerated noises and narrate the sexual activity with detailed annotations of what they're doing.

Porn is not real-life sex. It is a performance for an audience.

So yeah, after performing for the audience all day, when a porn star goes home to her partner she wants intimacy and connection. That usually entails fairly "boring" sex (at least on a visual level) where the emphasis is not on what looks good, but on what feels good.
 
Well, a part of that is the fact that "porn star sex" is not real. In real life people typically do not assume like 6 different ostentatious sex positions in 30 minutes. They do not contort their bodies in numerous and unnatural and uncomfortable postures that are designed specifically to allow a cameraman access to film the action up close. They don't make exaggerated noises and narrate the sexual activity with detailed annotations of what they're doing.

Porn is not real-life sex. It is a performance for an audience.

So yeah, after performing for the audience all day, when a porn star goes home to her partner she wants intimacy and connection. That usually entails fairly "boring" sex (at least on a visual level) where the emphasis is not on what looks good, but on what feels good.
lol nigga fuck what these hoes want lol
 
Back
Top