Does anyone have to do porn though? Not trying to be flip or anything. Seriously interested in your thoughts on the matter.Whenever people say "someone else's kid" I always compare it to cleaning the toilet in hotel rooms.
It's a job that someone has to do. And when I'm staying in the hotel, I'm very happy someone is keeping my toilet clean.
However, do I want my daughter to be the one to clean the toilets? Nope... I don't. I'd hope my daughter would have more choices in life than to have to clean the toilet.
But I don't look down on the women who do clean the toilets, though. I'm actually very grateful to them and I try to tip them when I can.
If you rent rooms, someone has to keep them clean or you'll be out of business because most people don't want to use nasty facilities with other folks' filth in them. Especially if they have to pay for it. But does anyone have to do porn and make porn movies?

Carrie Brooks = Stephanie Martina Carrion