what was her porn name
"Desire"... she was not a "porn star," just another random GG chick.
what was her porn name
gotcha"Desire"... she was not a "porn star," just another random GG chick.
Pamela Anderson & Tommy Lee sextape.
Have anyone here seen their sex tape. What would you rate it and is it worth search for in 2025?
Hoes lolThe dogged out Jayla Starr big time. Had that bitch rethinking life decisions!
![]()
![]()
Jennifer Luv?
Probably the prettiest pornstar ever. I wonder what she doing nowadays![]()
Here's another one for the wayback machine! Her name was Kelly and she hailed from Brazil. She did a number of scenes in 2004 with Evasive Angels and Evil Angel, mostly with big black cocks. First noticed her in "I Got The Biggest Tits! Wet T-shirt Contest 5" and I was hooked. It's a shame she did only 15 films in her short career, but I think that was because of the HIV/Adult Film scare originating from Brazil. I'd love to what's she's up to,
I was about to ask what happened to Babalu from OB…then I found her
![]()
Used to follow her on Twitter, but she’s mad racistShe doing brazil version of onlyfans. She on Twitter and ig
those Brazilians fucked like they were in a competition for a green card lol. Darlene was a beastShe doing brazil version of onlyfans. She on Twitter and ig
Suave trolling on Kendra G
Reading the comments someone wrote Suave was on the Ricki Lake Show.
:
Smash. Respectfully.![]()
Woman from iconic 1999 Blink-182 album cover looks unrecognizable
Once an adult film star, later a federal inmate, and today an OnlyFans creator - her life is a far cry from the image on Blink-182's Enema of the State cover.www.dailymail.co.uk
![]()
![]()
I try not to think this to be true. We all know plenty of hoes that do porn, and even regular day-to-day hoes, move on to a regular or very successful life with no industry involvement. But I do ask myself how else could they get girls to do: anal vids.com, premiumbukkake, facial abuse, gloryholesecrets(Mills had a good scene) etc without being a little nutty? I get it they wave money in their face but cmon!I’ve mentioned this before, and I’ll reiterate it: anyone in that industry, regardless of gender, generally struggles with mental health issues or substance abuse problems.
Lookin for this girl: Angelina (no last name, did only two scenes for RealkityKings)
Found a pic on face check that matched. But was wondering if any of you guys could find more.
This link is of some pics of her scene. The one above is a clip of her bud. I’m having trouble loading the pics
![]()
This first one definitely her
![]()
This one I Danno, maybe he had braces recently
She started the trend of getting too many tattoos to the point where studios stopped contacting her for shoots..sort of backfired after Burning Angel was popular![]()
Woman from iconic 1999 Blink-182 album cover looks unrecognizable
Once an adult film star, later a federal inmate, and today an OnlyFans creator - her life is a far cry from the image on Blink-182's Enema of the State cover.www.dailymail.co.uk
![]()
![]()

You got a name?I couldn't find any social media for her but she's back home in Pennsylvania. It looks like she lived in south Florida for a while. That's probably how she got into porn. It also looks like she may have whored for a while too. She was partners in a massage parlor operation along with some other adult themed sounding businesses. Maybe she shot those scenes for publicity for her businesses like OnlyFans chicks do nowadays? In any event, it looks like she left south Florida and moved back up north where she's just being a mom and keeping a low profile.
What going on with Lethal Lipps? See that witchcraft will have you out here crazy.