Ex-Porn Stars In Their New Lives After Porn

Alexis Silver aka Rachel Brownstein was the most notable Black British chick in porn.

Then

487552142_1480711600003035_4941680498854950099_n.jpg


Now
487449632_1480711543336374_31504877253937174_n.jpg
This is the first time I've heard of her. She has the complexion and ugly-pretty features that I'm into too.
 
You’re lying man lol ain’t no way you never seen her before if you know all those porn chicks pre 2010’s era

I can believe it... she was pretty popular for a minute but was never really a true superstar. I can see someone missing her moment.

I mean, she was nowhere close to as big as Evanni Solei and you said you didn't know who that was... so blindspots can happen to and with anybody.
 
I can believe it... she was pretty popular for a minute but was never really a true superstar. I can see someone missing her moment.

I mean, she was nowhere close to as big as Evanni Solei and you said you didn't know who that was... so blindspots can happen to and with anybody.
When did I say that? LOL you probably mixed my comments up on here with someone else
 
Wow how old are you bro? She been around!
Old somewhat but not yet 40. Honestly you can say that about any porn actress who's been in more than, say, two films. Look at IAfD and see how many chicks have done multiple porn films. There's no way you're going to be familiar with all of them.

Then again there's some true Wizards of Gooning on this site who puts even the likes of me to shame. So maybe I've spoken too soon.
 
I can believe it... she was pretty popular for a minute but was never really a true superstar. I can see someone missing her moment.

I mean, she was nowhere close to as big as Evanni Solei and you said you didn't know who that was... so blindspots can happen to and with anybody.
When did I say that? LOL you probably mixed my comments up on here with someone else
Now I'm curious as to who actually said they didn't know Evanni Soleil. Not to pass any shade but just to solve the mystery.
 
Old somewhat but not yet 40. Honestly you can say that about any porn actress who's been in more than, say, two films. Look at IAfD and see how many chicks have done multiple porn films. There's no way you're going to be familiar with all of them.

Then again there's some true Wizards of Gooning on this site who puts even the likes of me to shame. So maybe I've spoken too soon.

Yeah you're young compared to most of us here. She was out around 2003.

Alexis Silver

Extremely busty and shapely 5'3" brunette knockout Alexis Silver was born on October 27, 1979 in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. Of mixed Jamaican, Italian, and American descent, Silver started out in the adult entertainment industry as an exotic dancer and first began modeling in the nude in 2003. Among the notable companies Alexis appeared in X-rated features for are Adam & Eve, Diabolic Video, Bang Productions, New Sensations, Red Light District, Sensational Video, Juicy Entertainment, FYA Independent, and Platinum X Pictures. Moreover, Silver also worked for such popular adult websites as Brazzers, BangBros, Scoreland, and Reality Kings. After retiring from the adult entertainment industry, Alexis has gone on to work at a video game development company, as a waitress, and, as of 2012, now runs her own online table and cookware store.
 
Yeah you're young compared to most of us here. She was out around 2003.

Alexis Silver

Extremely busty and shapely 5'3" brunette knockout Alexis Silver was born on October 27, 1979 in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. Of mixed Jamaican, Italian, and American descent, Silver started out in the adult entertainment industry as an exotic dancer and first began modeling in the nude in 2003. Among the notable companies Alexis appeared in X-rated features for are Adam & Eve, Diabolic Video, Bang Productions, New Sensations, Red Light District, Sensational Video, Juicy Entertainment, FYA Independent, and Platinum X Pictures. Moreover, Silver also worked for such popular adult websites as Brazzers, BangBros, Scoreland, and Reality Kings. After retiring from the adult entertainment industry, Alexis has gone on to work at a video game development company, as a waitress, and, as of 2012, now runs her own online table and cookware store.
I keep being reminded that here I'm a mere baby among dinosaurs old heads distinguished gentlemen aged to perfection.
 
Obviously it can be paid for. Ain't nobody buying no damn porn. :roflmao:




Takes me back to the late-90s or early-00s, lol.


Had a connect on BGOL who would record the Cheerleaders and Sugarwalls tapes for me, as they weren't available locally.


For $5 to 10 he would send me VHS tapes with many of the movies (4 to 6-hour tapes).


Time flies looking back, haha. That was a quarter century ago.
 
Takes me back to the late-90s or early-00s, lol.


Had a connect on BGOL who would record the Cheerleaders and Sugarwalls tapes for me, as they weren't available locally.


For $5 to 10 he would send me VHS tapes with many of the movies (4 to 6-hour tapes).


Time flies looking back, haha. That was a quarter century ago.
I did it from about 04-07 which was my late teens and early 20s because internet porn was still a pain in the ass to find then if you had certain shit you wanted without getting hit with a virus.
 
I did it from about 04-07 which was my late teens and early 20s because internet porn was still a pain in the ass to find then if you had certain shit you wanted without getting hit with a virus.



Viruses were everywhere back then. I remember just randomly downloading a bunch of shit on Kazaa / Bearshare in the 2000s crossing my fingers there weren't viruses. Porn, boxing, MMA, music, etc. Shit downloading constantly, haha.
 
Viruses were everywhere back then. I remember just randomly downloading a bunch of shit on Kazaa / Bearshare in the 2000s crossing my fingers there weren't viruses. Porn, boxing, MMA, music, etc. Shit downloading constantly, haha.
Yep I used to do the same. Even with high speed internet speeds still weren't the greatest at that time. I think I first stopped buying when Zshare dropped and it changed the streaming game seemingly forever lol.
 
Yep I used to do the same. Even with high speed internet speeds still weren't the greatest at that time. I think I first stopped buying when Zshare dropped and it changed the streaming game seemingly forever lol.



Much love to Zshare, Zippyshare, Rapidshare, Megaupload, and many more!
 
Yeah you're young compared to most of us here. She was out around 2003.

Alexis Silver

Extremely busty and shapely 5'3" brunette knockout Alexis Silver was born on October 27, 1979 in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England. Of mixed Jamaican, Italian, and American descent, Silver started out in the adult entertainment industry as an exotic dancer and first began modeling in the nude in 2003. Among the notable companies Alexis appeared in X-rated features for are Adam & Eve, Diabolic Video, Bang Productions, New Sensations, Red Light District, Sensational Video, Juicy Entertainment, FYA Independent, and Platinum X Pictures. Moreover, Silver also worked for such popular adult websites as Brazzers, BangBros, Scoreland, and Reality Kings. After retiring from the adult entertainment industry, Alexis has gone on to work at a video game development company, as a waitress, and, as of 2012, now runs her own online table and cookware store.

She's a vegan cook now. https://www.instagram.com/auntier8chel

linkin.bio/auntier8chel
 
When did I say that? LOL you probably mixed my comments up on here with someone else

Okay, my bad... I probably misremembered this post

They expect some of us on here to have Face ID scans in our brain to recognize these hoes after years since they shot a scene and got older smh lol

as you cosigning the dude's inability to recognize Evanni Solei without a label.

Anyway, as I said in response to that: I normally would have included a label. I'm an obsessive stickler for detail and clear communication... You've seen how I sometimes write way too many words because I hate not providing enough information. But in this case, I didn't do that because she had just recently been discussed and besides... hey, it's Evanni Solei! And her face and body still look exactly like they did when she was in the game! I didn't think an ID was necessary *shrug*
 
Okay, my bad... I probably misremembered this post



as you cosigning the dude's inability to recognize Evanni Solei without a label.

Anyway, as I said in response to that: I normally would have included a label. I'm an obsessive stickler for detail and clear communication... You've seen how I sometimes write way too many words because I hate not providing enough information. But in this case, I didn't do that because she had just recently been discussed and besides... hey, it's Evanni Solei! And her face and body still look exactly like they did when she was in the game! I didn't think an ID was necessary *shrug*
Haha this guy, bro I literally just wanted to have a name attached to the post. I know who she is, but if you show me a current photo and she’s not at the top of mind then I’m not gonna remember

You tryna pull this “gotcha” moment didn’t land lol half the chicks y'all update on here I barely recognize, unless ya’ll say who they are. Doesn’t mean I never heard of them, because that’s two totally different things man
 
Last edited:
Also, lemme add to that last point. Remembering 100’s of porn chicks names ain’t something I wanna hold as a badge of honor lol

That shit is so normal to have a name slip, but remember their face. When you add to that mix the years they’ve been removed from the industry, and you see a current photo, that makes it even harder to remember who they are.

When I keep saying on here to just add a name if y’all post updates, it seems like a common sense thing to do and it removes the guess work. Perfect example, I still wouldn’t know the difference between Mocha & Chocolate today if you showed me a current photo without a name

I’m not a goon professor studying these chicks or a porn anthropologist like some of ya’ll on here
 
Haha this guy, bro I literally just wanted to have a name attached to the post. I know who she is, but if you show me a current photo and she’s not at the top of mind then I’m not gonna remember

You tryna pull this “gotcha” moment didn’t land lol half the chicks y'all update on here I barely recognize, unless ya’ll say who they are. Doesn’t mean I never heard of them, because that’s two totally different things man

It wasn't a "gotcha" moment. I was just saying we all have blindspots. There's lots of chicks who were super famous at various points that I really don't know. Jazmine Cashmere who many say is the greatest black porn star of the last 15 years.... for a long time, I couldn't pick her out of a lineup. Now I can, but I don't think I've watched more than 2 of her scenes and I just was never into her.
 
Also, lemme add to that last point. Remembering 100’s of porn chicks names ain’t something I wanna hold as a badge of honor lol

That shit is so normal to have a name slip, but remember their face. When you add to that mix the years they’ve been removed from the industry, and you see a current photo, that makes it even harder to remember who they are.

When I keep saying on here to just add a name if y’all post updates, it seems like a common sense thing to do and it removes the guess work. Perfect example, I still wouldn’t know the difference between Mocha & Chocolate today if you showed me a current photo without a name

I’m not a goon professor studying these chicks or a porn anthropologist like some of ya’ll on here

Nobody said nothing about goon scholarship, but Evanni Solei is pretty popular. You aint gotta be a hip-hop professor to recognize, say, Nelly. But of course, as I already said.... everybody encounters blindspots here and there. But I already explained (twice) the reason why I didn't ID her that time.

You seem to be getting real defensive about this. Believe me, it was not intended as an attack.
 
Nope. Is she British?

Edit: Recognize her face but never put it to a name. Definitely someone I would've look passed. Nothing wrong with her but she doesn't do anything for me.

She was really big for a while because she and Jada Fire were practically the only black girls who did really, really nasty shit at a time when most ebony girls were saying no to anal and dodging cumshots.

I think she worked almost exclusively with white guys though. I believe I remember her doing one or two scenes with niggas for one for one of the British companies (and the nigga she fucked was super weird too)
 
She was really big for a while because she and Jada Fire were practically the only black girls who did really, really nasty shit at a time when most ebony girls were saying no to anal and dodging cumshots.

I think she worked almost exclusively with white guys though. I believe I remember her doing one or two scenes with niggas for one for one of the British companies (and the nigga she fucked was super weird too)
She must've noped out on Ghetto Gaggers though unlike Jada Fire. So she had some limits.
 
been looking for this one :
BE1FC57.gif

Cassie/vive/vivi name might be Carol Burke. I already know she had a car accident. I did find this atleast..
IMG-1250.jpg


IMG-1249.jpg

Droopy eye matches. Cmon gumshoes let’s find what’s up with her lately!
 
Back
Top