*** Solar Eclipse Caught On My Satellite Data Feed ***

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Every photo and video you take from any altitude is of a flat earth.

And there is not one single legitimate, non-altered picture or video of a Globe Earth.

66282f7493ab4747199621.gif

MasonPH650

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh I'm still here. I just can't have a rational, intelligent, meaningful or any conversation with a person who believes that every picture or video of Earth is doctored.

Even amateur photos and videos.

Just weird.
They use the fact that most images and videos are subject to some processing, why no one is trying to hide mind you, as an excuse to dismiss every image or video as doctored or CGI.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They use the fact that most images and videos are subject to some processing, why no one is trying to hide mind you, as an excuse to dismiss every image or video as doctored or CGI.

For a person competent enough to access the internet, type words on topics and believe that every single picture and video of Earth is doctored is beyond mind blowing.

I literally have no words, I just can't believe humans like that exist.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
For a person competent enough to access the internet, type words on topics and believe that every single picture and video of Earth is doctored is beyond mind blowing.

I literally have no words, I just can't believe humans like that exist.

The crazy shit is, NASA or more accurately MASA can give you 8 different photos of the globe which have North Americas with different sizes and shapes, and you believe everyone of them is the real earth. But you don't think or even realize you're brainwashed.

If there is one thing I've realized about arguing with indoctrinated people, is that there is no fucking use. That's why I sometimes half-ague with yall. I don't even put all my effort into it anymore because it doesn't fucking matter. :dunno:Yall gonna believe what you wanna believe. Yall ask me questions, I answer them and now 15 of yall want to argue with me about my answers. Yall call flat earthers idiots but spend all day arguing with them online. So what does that make yall? If it was such nonsense I wouldn't even pay it any mind. The reason yall get so up in the air about it is because you're in denial. Cuz yall know deep down you've been lied to, yall know that shit! Yall fucking know it. :smh:

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
Cashie, you posting all these vids from randos with no scientific math has me thinking you have none.

If you watch the vids, ALL the questions you're asking me are answered. That's why I'm laughing. The answers are right in your face.

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
If you watch the vids, ALL the questions you're asking me are answered. That's why I'm laughing. The answers are right in your face.

A video is not a mathematical equation.

My question is where are the mathematical equations that prove the earth is flat, the sun and moon are flat and stars rotate around the Earth?

Just point us to the equations.

Also, I hereby declare all your vids CGI - see how that works?

Last edited:

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
I love how Cashie can just casually wave off every image of the Earth and planets that exists as CGI, but declares a video made by some random guy on his iPhone in his basement as 100 percent fact and to believed without question.

But won't post the equations.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The crazy shit is, NASA or more accurately MASA can give you 8 different photos of the globe which have North Americas with different sizes and shapes, and you believe everyone of them is the real earth. But you don't think or even realize you're brainwashed.

If there is one thing I've realized about arguing with indoctrinated people, is that there is no fucking use. That's why I sometimes half-ague with yall. I don't even put all my effort into it anymore because it doesn't fucking matter. :dunno:Yall gonna believe what you wanna believe. Yall ask me questions, I answer them and now 15 of yall want to argue with me about my answers. Yall call flat earthers idiots but spend all day arguing with them online. So what does that make yall? If it was such nonsense I wouldn't even pay it any mind. The reason yall get so up in the air about it is because you're in denial. Cuz yall know deep down you've been lied to, yall know that shit! Yall fucking know it. :smh:

It’s dinner time, would you like some “Doctored” garlic bread?

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
A video is not a mathematical equation.

Well, I guess you're not gonna get the answers you seek. I'm not about to type out shit that is already explained by someone extremely well that happens to be in a video.

Keep in mind that there are way more globe earth videos and memes in this thread than flat earth.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Well, I guess you're not gonna get the answers you seek. I'm not about to type out shit that is already explained by someone extremely well that happens to be in a video.

Keep in mind that there are way more globe earth videos and memes in this thread than flat earth.
Your vids are CGI and fake.

And I didn't see a single equation in the vids. Is there not a single website with flat earth equations on the whole of the internets?

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Okay that was funny I can't front :rolleyes:,

Look, the bottom line is that an equation was found that matched what was observed, but what was observed was misinterpreted.

That's why you guys think you have the answer to everything, because you parrot whatever NASA tells you that you see along with an accompanying equation, even though you all are just as baffled as them when there are anomalies that don't match up with the expected mathematical outcome. There is plenty of legitimate pushback to Einstein's theory. And yes, even though E = MC Ren :rolleyes: was derived from relativity theory, later on in his life Einstein HIMSELF also derived it without relativity. And Michelson thought there should be a variation in the observed speed of a light beam's back and forth motion within the interferometer, which was supposed to be produced by the earth's forward motion during the period of transmission. The difference in light speed was supposed to produce a "fringe shift" in the interferometer, which was sensitive enough to detect it. But there was no effect. That "null result" fucked up the world of theoretical physics. And further, Michelson never even accepted relativity theory.
There have been more than a few theoretical challenges to GR, and a few discoveries that break from it at certain scales, which is definitely too much for you, but it's still damn near bulletproof after all these years. the real question here is wtf does that have to do with earth being flat?
We have geostationary satellites at 22,000 miles, so I'm not sure how that works for your Sun.
Notice the shit he don't respond to. The obsession with NASA is something they can't let go of either. Questions about all the findings before and independent of NASA will also go unaddressed.
Well, I can actually see the images and measure the signal propagation to and from them in real time and it always works out. We also know exactly where they are and how to keep them there. So, I have a lot of first hand data to your feelings.
Dawg

There's a million reasons we know why they stupid and they all begin and end with math that they can't understand because they stupid. It's like an evil down syndrome ouroboros.

Counting. You can figure the shit out by COUNTING and these niggas too dumb for that.

GROWN ASS NIGGAS

Last edited: