*** Solar Eclipse Caught On My Satellite Data Feed ***

MasonPH650

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
EXACTLY!!!

Dumbass, you don't understand how eclipses work because you think you can see an object from 93 million miles away.
I can see the Andromeda Galaxy with the naked eye at 2.5 million light years away under the right conditions. How? Because it's huge and bright. Same reason we can see the Sun. It's pretty large and bright for an object that's only 93 million miles away.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
We know. That's we've been trying to tell you for years.

Y'all ignore infrared footage, lack of parallax in the sky, the horizon rising instead of falling, pilot testimony, flight patterns, blatant CGI, everything you can observe with your own eyes and common sense.

How can a boat go over a curve and disappear, yet when you ascend vertically you see the boat again AND the horizon rises??

Sorry, but NASA and supporters of them have been tainted. Their credibility is shit currently. Too much fuckery exposed.

But believe what you want.

I'm not changing my mind about it :dunno:

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
Y'all ignore infrared footage, lack of parallax in the sky, the horizon rising instead of falling, pilot testimony, flight patterns, blatant CGI, everything you can observe with your own eyes and common sense.

How can a boat go over a curve and disappear, yet when you ascend vertically you see the boat again AND the horizon rises??

Sorry, but NASA and supporters of them have been tainted. Their credibility is shit currently. Too much fuckery exposed.

But believe what you want.

I'm not changing my mind about it :dunno:

Cashie. All you have to do is post the math and shut us all up.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
See, Cashie, the scientific math you claim is fake does explain and predict pretty much everything around us - from when and where eclipses will happen, the orbit of the planets, the GPS system, nuclear power and weapons, gravitational lensing, redshift of light from distant objects. All of that.

Now, you just say you don't believe it and you think it's fake.

But one thing you haven't done is show us flat earth math that explains and predicts everything around us.

You show us memes and tiktoks and WHATABOUTS and all that. But no actual scientific physics.

All I'm asking you to do is post it. That's all.

Not memes. Not tiktoks. Not johnyy38928392898297839 from the internets.

Just physics and math from your flat earth scientists.

Big Tex

BGOL Investor
Uranus and Neptune were discovered using the physics and math of a spherical Earth that revolves around the sun. By observing the gravitational affects on the orbits of the known planets, both Uranus and Neptune were both found where the math said they would be.

And this was over a hundred years before either NASA or computers existed. So, once again, unless you think NASA went back in time to fake that math and somehow fake all of the night skies, you can't blame them, Cashie.

This is all documented in documents from the 1700s and 1800s.

DaMostHy

Troll Hunter
BGOL Investor
Thanks, but I was trying to get him to explain it out of his own mouth instead of posting a youtube video since he accuses me of doing the same all the goddamn time.

We just want scientific data proving your claims. That's all. That way we can address those scientists.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Witsit is the Michael Jordan of the flat earth movement right now.

gibberish-damon-wayans.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
you got jokes, but he's killing all those globeheads in those debates :yes:

Actually he's just talking to talk and he obviously enjoys hearing himself talk.

I've posted several videos in this thread of amateurs. Who have nothing to gain on if the Earth is flat or round, personally get cameras high enough for all to see that the Earth is round.

I've shown spacecraft launch from the ground into space, and all of those vids clearly showed the shape of the Earth is round.

But some will choose to believe what they want.

The energy and effort that it would take for everyone to fake the Earth's shape is unimaginable, unfathomable and something that's truly mind numbing.

And why is every other observable planet round except for Earth?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How many times yall expect me to answer these same questions over and over again???

You don't have to answer them but I do have one question that I'd like you to answer.

And I'll start with this.

The Earth is approximately 4.5 billion years old. In 4.5 billion years, there are hundreds of thousands if not millions of photos of a round Earth. Thousands if not hundreds of thousands of videos of a round Earth.

But there's not one single photo or video of a flat Earth.

The question is. Why hasn't there been not one single picture or video of a flat Earth produced in 4.5 billion years?

Not one.

MasonPH650

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Amateur Radio operators, of which I'm one, can communicate around the world by bouncing VHF signals off the moon. Measured propagation delay is consistent with a Moon with an average distance of approximately 250,000 miles.

cashwhisperer

My favorite key is E♭
BGOL Investor
You don't have to answer them but I do have one question that I'd like you to answer.

And I'll start with this.

The Earth is approximately 4.5 billion years old. In 4.5 billion years, there are hundreds of thousands if not millions of photos of a round Earth. Thousands if not hundreds of thousands of videos of a round Earth.

But there's not one single photo or video of a flat Earth.

The question is. Why hasn't there been not one single picture or video of a flat Earth produced in 4.5 billion years?

Not one.

Every photo and video you take from any altitude is of a flat earth.

And there is not one single legitimate, non-altered picture or video of a Globe Earth.